Hello?
妈妈
Mom?
爸爸
Dad?
斯考勒 你看到什么
Scowler, you see anything?
喂 没有人在那里
Hello, anyone out there?
喂 妈妈
Hello? Mom!
-派奇 -爸爸
-Patchi. -Dad!
派奇 来吧 我们得继续前进
Patchi, come on, we’ve gotta keep moving.
但是 如果 他们回来
But what if they come back?
我不知道 他们会找到我们
I don’t know. They’ll find us.
总得跟上兽群 好吗
Gotta get to the herd, okay?
是的 但斯考勒 我只是说
Yeah, but Scowler, I’m just saying,
什么样的伤害 可以等一下就好了
what’s the harm in waiting a little?
我敢肯定他们也会这样做
I’m sure they’d do the same for us.
他们不会回来了 好吗
They’re not coming back, okay?
妈妈 你在哪
Hello, Mom?
我不会放弃 爸爸 爸爸
I’m not giving up. Dad! Dad?!
可怜的孩子 我希望我能帮忙
Aw, poor kid. I wish I could help.
有人来了
Hey, somebody’s coming!
爸爸
Dad?
他是领队长 领队长
It’s Major! Major!
领队长 是我们啦
Major, it’s us!
领队长
Major!
领队长 很高兴见到你
Oh, Major, I’m so happy to see you!
太疯狂了 这把火 怎么会这样
It was crazy! There was this fire, then these mean
惊魂的感觉 不知从哪里冒出
psycho Gorges came out of nowhere.
但爸爸击退他们 现在他走了
But Dad fought them off and now he’s gone…
-好吧 -唉呀
-Oh, okay. -Geez.
很高兴能跟你谈…
Good talk.
他似乎有点忙
Huh. He seemed kind of busy.
我猜他是 现在的兽群领导者
I guess he’s leader of the herd now.
来吧 跟我走
Come on, follow me!
如果他是兽群领导者 为什么我跟着你
Um, if he’s the leader of the herd, why am I following you?
因为我还是你的领导 来吧
‘Cause I’m still the leader of you! Come on!
好的 我来了
All right. I’m coming.
我们必须团结在一起 对你和我都好 可以吗
We’ve got to stick together. It’s just you and me now, all right?
注意 留心你的背后
Pay attention, and watch your back.
是啊 我知道了
Yeah, I got it. Ooh!
对不起 女士
Sorry, ladies.
甜心 是她
Sweet pond scum, it’s her!
她看起来不可思议 美极了
She looks amazing.
快过来 裘妮波
Hey! Hey. Over here! Juniper!
是我啦 头上有一个洞的家伙
It’s me! Uh, the guy with the hole in his head?
派奇 你现在跟我们一起大迁徙吗
Hey, Patchi, you migrating with us now?
我一直都在找你
I’ve been looking all over for you.
我回到瀑布等了你很多次
I went back to the waterfall so many times.
这件事很奇怪 就像你消失…
But it was weird, it was like you just disappear…
不会吧
Aw, come on!
我明白了 欲擒故纵 不错
Oh, I see, playing hard to get. Nice.
我服了你
I feel ya.
裘妮波 等我 等等我
Hey, Juniper, wait up! Wait for me!
你在干什么 你在跟谁说话
What’re you doing? Who you talking to?
一个朋友
Um, a friend.
一个朋友 从什么时候开始你有朋友了
A friend? Since when do you have friends?
我有大把的朋友
I have tons of friends.
等一下 是一个女孩 是不是
Wait. Hold on! It’s a girl, isn’t it?!
什么
What?
派奇有了女朋友
Patchi’s got a girlfriend.
她不是我的女朋友
She’s not my girlfriend.
你有点夸大其词了
You might be crushing a little.
你站在哪一边 亚历克斯
Whose side are you on, Alex?
我这边
My side.
这样认为的话 你最好强壮一点
Admit it. You’re crushing hard.
不 不是
Nope. Am not.
放弃吧 她跟你不同路
Give up! She’s out of your league!
但是 斯考勒的质问不是派奇唯一的问题…
But Scowler’s heckling was not Patchi’s only problem…
北风渐近…
…for the north wind had started to blow…
导致派奇头上的孔发出怪声
…revealing a musical side effect to Patchi’s perforated head.
那是什么声音
What is that noise?
等一下 是我吗
Wait, is that me?
是我的头在吹口哨
Is my head whistling?
也许没有人会注意到
Maybe nobody will notice.
那是什么
Whoa, what was that?
请把它关掉
Ave, ya-ya, please turn that off.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
是啊 我的洞刚刚呼啸了一下 根本不算什么
Yeah, just whistling out of my hole. No biggie.
告诉你 你会搞砸的 明白了吗 搞砸
Told you you’d blow it. Get it? Blow it.
派奇 声音真的是从你的头上发出的
Patchi, is that sound really coming out of your head?
是的
Uh, yeah it is.
好吧 我觉得这很酷
Well, I think it’s cool.
你在开玩笑吧
You’re kidding, right?
不 我没有
No, I’m not.
我希望我的头也会吹口哨
Hey, I wish my frill could whistle.
是啊 我希望我的尾巴有嘎嘎声
Yeah, I wish my tail rattled.
我们可以做一个二重唱
We could do a duet.
斯考勒
Ow, Scowler!
多管闲事 斯考勒 她是我的朋友
Butt out, Scowler! She’s my friend.
你应该问她妈妈同意吗
Shouldn’t you ask her mom for permission?
我不需要获得她妈妈的许可
I don’t need to get permission from her mom!
派奇
Patchi.
当然 除非她站在我身后
Unless, of course, she is standing right behind me.
是她 多么美丽的惊喜
Which she is! What a nice surprise!
你好 夫人 裘妮波的…妈妈
Hello, Mrs. Juniper’s…mom. Okay.
-再见 派奇 -再见…
-Bye, Patchi. -Bye-bye, then.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
“很高兴见到你” 真的吗
“Good to see you”? Seriously?
最糟糕的迁徙
Worst migration, ever.
冬季降雨 很快来临…
The winter rains soon descended…
…覆盖一层阴影的山谷 也使山谷中的一切蒙上阴影
…casting a pall over the valley and all who dwelled within.
连续暴雨浸泡着大地 压抑的精神…
The continuous downpour soaked the ground and dampened spirits…
…导致暴躁不安情绪的滋生…
…leaving many in a very grumpy mood.
我们以为再走几天就会到达了
We traveled days on end.
不久 天变成周 周变成了整周…
Soon, days turned into weeks, weeks turned into weekends…
整周…进入几周
…weekends turned into long weekends.
那么 你可以想像那画面
Well, you get the picture.
终于 我们快到那里了
By and by, there we were.
离最后的山口 只要短短几公里就到了…
Just a few short miles from the last mountain pass…
…冬天的大地上
…on the way to the winter grounds.
许多生物做了艰苦的迁徙旅程…
Many creatures had made the arduous journey…
…不仅地面上的动物 空中的飞禽亦是如此…
…not only by land, but on the wing…
…随着地势展翅高飞
…soaring high above the pastoral terrain.
翼龙——有翼恐龙 食肉动物
Pterosaur, meaning winged lizard, carnivore.
而土地贫瘠 生物彻夜不眠…
While the poor earthbound creatures plodded along…
…而我们有幸拥有 某些空气动力学的天赋…
…those of us blessed with certain aerodynamic qualities…
…可以挥翅一飞数百公里…
…could cover hundreds of miles in a single…
当心 我会让你好看的
Hey, watch it! I have the right of way here!
你不会得逞的
You won’t get away with this!
你最好小心你的背后
You better watch your backs!
我知道一些 令人讨厌的生物
I know some very unsavory people.
空中的懒猪
Sky hogs!
正如我说的 最后的山口
As I was saying, there it was, the final mountain pass.
也被称为寡妇制♥造♥者 死亡谷 埋伏巷
Also known as the Widow-maker, Dead Man’s Canyon, Ambush Alley.
它有很多别称
It had a lot of names.
出于科学的态度 真是有趣的注解说明
Interesting sidebar for the scientifically-minded.
你知道吗 翼龙 没有天敌
Did you know that the Pterosaur has no natural predators?
你确定
Are you sure about that?
是的 当然 我可干不过他们…
Yes, of course. I don’t make this stuff up.
迷人的生物 你懂的
Fascinating creatures, you know,
重量轻 可以在空中盘旋许久…
light enough to stay airborne…
…足够强大飞行耐力 长距离飞行而不需要停留休息
…yet powerful enough to travel great distances without rest.
真的吗 没有天敌

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!