Keep moving!
推倒这些树 踏出一条路
Push down the trees! Make a path!
沿路推倒树
Take that, random tree!
干得好 派奇
Good job, Patchi!
他正带走我的兽群
Hey! He’s taking my herd!
真♥他♥妈♥冷
Oh, so cold!
派奇敏捷的思维 拯救了整个兽群于危难之中…
Patchi’s quick thinking had saved the herd from a frigid fate…
…但不是每个人都感激他的英雄壮举
…but not everyone was grateful for his heroics.
说你啦
Come on!
你以为你是谁
Hey, who do you think you are, huh?!
伙计 斯考勒看起来很生气 对吧
Boy, looks like Scowler’s pretty mad, huh?
我们最好继续前进
We better just keep moving.
派奇
Hey, Patchi!
看着我 你不能带走我的兽群
Look at me! You can’t just take my herd!
这不是解决问题的方法
That’s not the way things are done!
有规矩的 你懂的 快回来
There’s rules, you know! Come here!
我没有要带走他们 你懂吗 斯考勒
I didn’t take them, all right, Scowler?
我只是让他们免于落冰
I had to get them off the ice.
欢迎你加入我们的行列
You’re welcome to join us!
不用担心 派奇…
Oh, don’t worry, Patchi…
…我会追你到天涯海角
…I will find you wherever you go!
到时有你好看的
And then we’ll see what’s up!
斯考勒 随便你怎么说
Whatever you say, Scowler.
夕阳西下 树影渐长
The shadows grew long as the sun kissed the Western horizon…
我们无畏的主角 更显四射光芒…
…casting a ghostly glow over our fearless protagonist and also on Patchi.
我希望斯考勒别真的回来啊
I hope Scowler wasn’t serious back there.
他可能只是发泄一下 他会忘掉那事的
He’s probably just letting off steam. He’ll get over it.
惊喜
Surprise! Ha ha!
很高兴你在这里 因为 是时候…
So glad you’re here, ’cause it’s time
…办正事了 派奇
to get down to business, Patchi!
好吧 他没有忘掉那事儿
Okay. He’s not over it.
别理他 我们继续前进
Just ignore him. Let’s keep going.
你说得对 走吧
You’re right, come on.
派奇 你们急匆匆地往哪儿去
Hey, Patchi, where you off to in such a hurry, huh?
派奇 不要理他 别上钩
Patchi, don’t engage him, don’t take the bait.
斯考勒 你想干什么
What do you want, Scowler?
你偷走我的兽群 你抢了我的女人
You stole my herd, you stole my girl
是时候该你付出代价了
and now you’re gonna pay for it.
你跨越红线了
You crossed the line.
你让大伙差点死在那儿时 你已经越线了
You crossed the line when you almost got everyone killed back there.
小家伙说狠话 让我们看看 你是不是说大话
Tough talk for a little guy. Let’s see if you can back it up.
你可以带走兽群 但你能抢走裘妮波
You can have the herd, but you’re not taking Juniper.
派奇 你没必要这么做 也不用和他决斗
You don’t have to do this, Patchi, you don’t have to fight him.
你还有最后一次机会离开
Last chance to walk away!
结局会如何呢
What’s it gonna be?
就此结束吧
This ends here!
放弃吧
Give up!
行了 放马过来吧
Yeah, come on!
你比我想像中难对付啊
Oh, you’re tougher than I thought.
还想试试吗 派奇
You want some more, Patchi?
我就知道结局会是如此
That’s what I thought.
顺便说一句 你被逐出兽群了
And by the way, you’re out of the herd.
走吧
Move out!
派奇 你没事吧
Patchi, are you all right?!
派奇
Patchi?
好了 坚持住 我会帮你的
Okay, hang in there, I’m gonna help you.
裘妮波 你要做什么 走吧 你知道规矩的
What are you doing, Juniper? I said move out. You know the rules.
你不能就这样弃他而去 他是你的兄弟
You can’t just leave him like that, he’s your brother.
我没有兄弟
I don’t have a brother.
马上给我回到兽群中去
Now get back to the herd!
裘妮波 不要走
Juniper, don’t go.
好吧 这就是我们不得不面对的现实
Well, this is the way it goes for some of us.
尽其所能 打了精彩的一仗…
We try our best, we fight the good fight…
…却赢不了比自己强大的对手
…and yet we cannot succeed against the greater forces.
可怜的派奇 无助的躺着
Aye, poor Patchi. Lying helpless
仿佛全世界压在肩上
with the weight of the world on his shoulders.
此刻怎样才能把他带离绝望的边缘
What could bring him back from the brink of despair?
所以 这就是朋友 危难时刻不离不弃
Well, that’s what friends are for.
派奇
Patchi!
派奇
Patchi?
派奇 别放弃 老兄 你一定要站起来
Patchi, come on, you’ve got to get up, buddy.
醒醒啊 派奇 跟我说说话啊
Come on, Patchi, please. Talk to me.
怎么了 你受伤了
What is the problem? Are you hurt?
现在好点了吗
How ’bout now?
那这样呢 痛吗 有一点
And what about this? Does that hurt? A little bit?
拾荒者
Uh-oh. Scavengers!
快滚开
Hey! Get out of here!
回你的家去 没什么好看的 走开
Return to your home, nothing to see here! Go away!
嘘 嘘
Shoo, shoo!
派奇 快醒醒
Patchi, get up!

No.
我就该命终于此
This is where I belong.
亚历克斯 我真傻 竟然想成为大男人…
Aw, Alex, what an idiot I was, trying to be the big man…
…幻想着可以打败斯考勒 然后和裘妮波双宿双飞
…thinking I could beat Scowler and be with Juniper.
不 我的朋友 你混淆了野心与命运
No, my friend, you are confusing ambition with destiny!
我告诉你 当你还小时
Now, I told you when you were little
你就想要成为一个英雄
that you were going to be a hero!
阿克西鸟从不撒谎
And an Alexornis never lies!
派奇 别放弃 这些家伙可不是小打小闹 明白吗
Patchi, please, these guys aren’t fooling around, okay?
他们要大餐一顿了
They’re gonna have a dinner party
我告诉你 你就是主菜
and I’m telling you, you’re the main course!
随便吧
Good.
替你感到羞愧
Shame on you.
想想你的父亲布德斯特 会说这种丧气话吗
Imagine what your father, Bulldust, would say to that.
无所谓啦…
I don’t care.
我没有活下去的…理由…
I have no reason to…
好吧 这下是真痛啊
Ouch! Okay, that hurt.
又多了一群聚餐者
Uh-oh. More customers.
加油 快动起来 大家伙
Come on, move it, big guy!
亚历克斯 你就不能走吗
Alex, would you just go away?
我不想让你看到这血腥场面
I don’t want you to see this.
我绝不走 派奇 不要让这种事发生
No, Patchi! Don’t let this happen!
算啦 让所有不如意就此结束吧
Come on! Just get it over with.
让我结束痛苦吧
Put me out of my misery.
派奇…
Patchi…
…听我说
…listen to me.
不要白白送死
Do not die in vain.
如果你想死 也得像你父亲一样死得壮烈
If you’re going to die, die for something like your father did.
他为你而战死
He died for you.
但你必须为了某人而活着
But you have someone to live for.
裘妮波
Juniper.
裘妮波
Juniper!
站起来
Getup!
站起来 站起来 派奇
Get up! Get up, Patchi!
放开我
Get it off me!
你不是别人餐桌上的肉
You are not a piece of meat.
我不是一块待俎的肉
I am not a piece of meat!
滚开
Get outta here!
我才不怕你们
I’m not afraid of you!
我无所畏惧 谁也不拍
I’m not afraid of anyone!
这才像话 你早餐吃了什么
Wow, that was something! What did you eat for breakfast?
如果你一定要知道的话 告诉你 是灌木
I ate a bush, if you must know.
我回来了 没错
I’m back! Yes!
当心 厚鼻龙 动起来了
Look out! Pachyrhinosaur, on the move!
是的 勇士派奇
Yes, Patchi, lumber!
勇士如风
Lumber like the wind!
看什么看 滚开 小混球
What are you looking at? Scram, punks!
我要回去啦 我要归队啦
Gotta get back, gotta get back.
闪一边去 你这瘦颈火鸡
Out of my way, skinny-neck pecky things!
好 我会回来找你们的
Yeah, right back at you!
我要回去啦 我要归队啦

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!