再见
Anyway.
我来付吧 我来付
I got it, I got it.
不好意思
Sorry.
-你家在哪里 -干嘛
– Where are you from? – Why?
就随便聊聊
Just making conversation.
我是佛罗里达人
From Florida.
佛罗里达哪里呢
Where in Florida?
-西北 -你在那也
– Panhandle. – And you work in a. ..
跳脱衣舞
.. strip club.
总比在亚特兰大做色情演出好
It’s better than working peepshows in Atlanta.
那帮家伙一边盯着你那里一边手♥淫♥
Guys jerking off staring at your cooter
好像那地方在唱狗♥日♥的♥美国国歌♥似的
like it was singing The Star Spangled-fucking Banner.
给你
Here you go.
你…你觉得
Hey, you… you think
我是说 既然你不是警♥察♥
I mean, you know, now that I know you’re not a cop.
我可以要回那一百元吗
You think I can have those hundred bucks back?
你说你只想谈话
I mean, you said you only wanted to talk,
对吗 而我们除了谈话也没做别的
right? And we’ve been talking.
-给 -如果你想的话
– Here. – I can do something
我还能为你做些别的
else for your money too, if you want.
你可以拿回你的钱
You can have your money back.
-拿去用吧 -谢谢
– Enjoy. – Thanks. Thank you.
时间不早了 我送你回去
It’s getting late. I’ll take you home.
沿着街一直走 直行就好
It’s just … down this street. So just..
这是你住的地方吗
This is your neighborhood?
是的
Yup.
就是白色的这幢 就这儿
It’s this whitish one, right here.
你介意和我一起进去呆一会儿吗
Do you mind coming in with me for a second?
只是想确保没事发生 我家停电了
Just to make sure it’s chill. My electricity is off.
好吧
All right.
操♥他♥妈♥
Motherfucker.
你不该把钥匙放在邮箱里
You shouldn’t keep your key in your mailbox.
放别处我找不到
I’d just lose it if I didn’t.
天啊
Jesus.
你没在开玩笑吧
You weren’t kidding.
我知道
I know.
这地方真♥他♥妈♥令人毛骨悚然
The place gets really fucking creepy.
你为什么不缴电费呢
How come you haven’t you paid your electric bill?
我付了
I have.
我的房♥东把保险丝盒锁了
My landlord keeps locking the fuse box.
房♥租里面包含电费 但他…
It’s supposed to be included in the rent. But he is like this…
他就像个变♥态♥狂
He’s like this freak who
想要录下我和他口♥交♥的过程
wants me to suck him off while he videotapes it.
他是夜♥总♥会♥的常客
He’s a regular at the club.
这就是他演的整出骗局
That’s like this whole scam he’s got going.
他只把房♥子租给脱衣舞♥女♥
He only rents the place to strippers.
但我告诉他
But I told him, you know like
我不会录口♥交♥录像的
I’m not gonna do blow-job videos
我才不会离开 因为我有权住这儿
and I’m not leaving cause I got my rights.
而他就试图以此骗我
And he tries to scam me with this,
张贴”出♥售♥”的标牌
‘for sale’ sign shit, like yeah
搞得像是有人很想买♥♥下这个鬼地方
like people are dying to buy this shit.
-想来一管吗 -什么
– You want to smoke a spliff? – What?
大♥麻♥烟卷
Like a doobie.
-就是大♥麻♥卷成的 -大♥麻♥?
– You know, like a joint, weed.. – Marijuana?
没错
Yeah.
我不抽大♥麻♥已经有…
I haven’t smoked marijuana in…
29年了
29 years.
-什么这么好笑 -这一整晚
– What’s so funny? – This whole night.
我觉得自己来到了火星
I feel like I landed on Mars.
欢迎来到新奥尔良
Welcome to New Orleans.
你为什么不想上我
How come you don’t want to fuck me?
-我更喜欢同龄女性 -为什么
– Prefer women of my own age. – Why?
她们知道她们在干什么
They know what they’re doing.
我很棒哦
I’m pretty good.
我相信你很棒
Sure you are.
我功夫了得
I think I give some pretty good heads.
我深信不疑
I’m sure you do.
-要我展示下吗 -不必了
– Want me to show you? – No. No!
躺下吧
Lay down.
和一个不想做♥爱♥的男人在一起
Its so weird
感觉好怪
being with a guy who don’t want to get it on.
和你在一起我也觉得很怪
it’s pretty weird being with you, too.
你不喜欢我吗
You don’t like me?
不 我挺喜欢你的
I do. I like you a lot.
我喜欢…祷告
I like to…pray
我也喜欢你
I like you, too.
-你好 -你死到哪里去了
– Hello? – Where the hell are you?
我…
I…
-睡过头了 -该死
overslept. – Goddamn
我敲你家门敲了足足五分钟
I banged on your door for five minutes.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事
Yeah.
我没事
Yeah, I’m fine.
为什么你到了不通知洛伊斯
Why didn’t check in with Lois yet?
我和哈里特说过了
I just talked with Harriet.
我忘通知她了
I forgot.
-我忘了 -你确定没事吧
– I forgot. – Are you sure you’re all right?
恩 我没事
Yeah. Yeah, I’m all right.
会议上见
I’ll see you at the convention.
好吗
Huh?
问那女孩要回你的夹克
And get that jacket of yours back from that girl.
别借东西给别人了
Stop loaning your things to people.
-赖利家 -是我
– Riley residence. – Hi.
抱歉我昨晚到了没通知你
I’m sorry I didn’t call, when I got in last night.
我在网上查了你的航♥班♥
I checked your flight on the internet …
所以我知道你的班机没出事
So I know you didn’t crash.
新奥尔良怎么样
How is New Orleans?
我准备在这儿待一阵
Listen, I think I‘m going to stay here for a while.
-我现在还不能回家 -你说什么呢
– I can’t come home right now. – What are you talking about?
我不知道 不知道…
I don’t know, I don’t know…
我只知道
I just know that..
我现在还不能回家
I can’t come home right now.
我知道自己还活着
I know I’m not dead yet.
-好吗 -道格
– All right? – Doug!
薇薇安的事情我不生气
I’m not mad about Vivian.
什么
What?
一两年前我在你的防风上衣
A year or two ago I found
口袋里发现了她的胸卡
her name tag in the pocket of your windbreaker.
这些事我都知道
It’s not like I had no idea what was going on.
我知道自己从没…
And I know I haven’t been..
-天哪 -你说什么
– Oh, Lord… – I’m sorry.
我会帮你列出
I’ll make a list of people you
你需要照看的人
got to take care of.
我会落实的 我们算成交了吗
Okay, I will. We got a deal?
还没 但差不多了 你钱准备好了吗
Not yet, but almost. You got the money?
-差不多了 -好 这就对了
– Almost. – Good. Not guilty.
早上好 汉克 你好吗
Morning, Hank. How are you?
昨晚我们在法国区玩得很开心 不是吗
We sure had some French Quarter fun last night, didn’t we?
我带杰瑞去了法国区
I took Jerry to the swankiest strip
最炫的脱衣俱乐部
joint in the Quarter,
这已经是我最含蓄的说法了
and I’m talking tender to the bone.
-能让我们谈谈吗 -当然
– Give us a minute, will you? – You bet.
小伙子们 今晚我们
We’re gonna have ourselves
要玩得开心 快吃维生素片
a good time tonight boys, so take your vitamins.
我个人喜欢那蓝色的维生素片
I like the blue ones myself.
-什么事 -我要卖♥♥了环形城市
– So, what’s up? – I’m selling Circle City.
你♥他♥妈♥没疯吧
Are you fucking nuts?
你是怎么回事
What’s going on with you?
你的股份会使你获得丰厚的利润
You’re gonna make a good profit on your

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!