刚好可以取代我 在公♥司♥一展身手
shares and you’re gonna get a nice bump to run the company.
道格 别这么对我
Doug, don’t do this to me.
我怎么了
Do what?
让你变得更富有吗 你会渡过难关的
Make you richer? You’ll get over it.
等下 该死 那么…
Wait, goddamit, so what..I mean
-你准备怎么做 终止业务吗 – 是
– What are you going to do? You just gonna pull the plug? – Yep.
天哪 道格 你现在要去哪儿
Christ, Doug. Where the hell are you going now?
我需要一把钳子和马桶清道夫
I need a pair of bolt cutters and a toilet snake.
早上好
Morning.
把浴缸的水打开 我要冲洗这里
Turn on the water in the tub so I can rinse this thing off.
我的天 我闪了
Oh my God, I’m outta here!
送给薇薇安 你的华夫男 生日快乐
To Viv, from your Waffle Man, Happy Birthday
我有个商业建议
I’ve got a business proposition for you.
我说过我不拍色情录像
Well, I told that I don’t do porn tapes.
我不和德国牧羊犬做 也不…
And I’m not gonna fuck a German Shepperd, not going to..
先听我说完好吗
Can I just talk for a minute?
可以 但回答是不
Yes, but the answer is no.
我每天给你100美元 我要住在你家
I’ll give you 100 dollars a day to stay at your place.
什么
What?
如果我能住你家
$ 100 a day,
我会每天付你100美元
if I can stay at your place.
我不喜欢住酒店
I don’t like hotels.
不性♥交♥
No pussy?

No.
我只是要让你知道 我不肛♥交♥
And don’t do anal. Just so you know.
谢天谢地你还有不做的事情
Thank God there is something you don’t do.
那么只要让你住我家
So, a hundred bucks a day,
我就能每天拿100美元吗
and you just live in my house?

Yep.
那么你将成为我的甜心老爸
So you’ll be my sugar daddy?
-你知道那会是什么情况吗 -知道点
– You know what that is? – Sort of.
你会为我买♥♥好玩的东西吗
Will you buy me cool things?
我会给你买♥♥扫帚和簸箕
I will buy you a broom and dustpan.
是我 莎琳 赖利太太
It’s me, Charlene, Mrs Riley.
你还记得我吧
You remember me, don’t you?
我看到车♥库♥门开着
I saw the garage open and
觉得不太对劲 你没事吧
it didn’t look right to me. Are you okay?
我在睡午觉
Taking a nap.
你要报纸吗
Want your paper?
请放在引擎盖上
Put it on the hood, please.
你不该把车♥库♥门这么开着
You shouldn’t leave your garage door open like that.
我知道
I know.
谢谢
Thank you.
见到你真好
Good to see you,
好久不见
it’s been a long time.
-晚上好 -你好
-Good evening. – Hi.
-你是谁 -道格
– Who are you? – Doug.
你是谁
Who are you?
-布里吉特在家吗 -谁
– Is Bridget home? – Who?
布里吉特
You know, Bridget.
那罗克西呢
Roxy?
-那珍妮弗 -是马洛丽
– Jennifer… – Mallory.
没错 是马洛丽
Yeah! Mallory.
她在家吗
She home?
不 她在工作
No, she’s at work.
哦 我看到灯亮着
Oh. Saw the lights on.
-有事要我转告吗 -我只是顺道拜访
– You wanna leave her a message or… – Just dropping by.
没什么重要的事 再说吧
No big thing. Another time.
晚安
Good night.
今晚我赚了许多个20块 难以置信
I got a lot of 20’s tonight. It’s crazy.
这是另一张…好疼 他妈的
Here is another…ouch! Fucker.
10块…
Ten…
20块
Twenty.
这是张30块的
Okay, that’s thirty…
首先 把你的钱按顺序排好
First of all, put your money in the right order.
按此顺序 20 10 5 1
Twentys, tens, fives, ones.
-好 冷静点 -对你的钱有些敬意
– Okay, chill out. – Show your money some respect.
我很尊重我的钱
Oh, I respect money!
妈的
Fuck.
天 这钱的味道比一听吞拿鱼还难闻
God! Someone opened a can of tuna fish.
我确信你的蛋味道像苹果馅饼 对吗
And I bet your balls smell just like apple fritters, right?
我不知道…反正我不会把钱放内♥裤♥里
I wouldn’t know… I don’t keep my money in my underpants.
如果你做我的工作 你会这么做的
Well, You would if you did what I do.
我知道女孩会把钱放在私处
I know girls who keep money inside their cooters.
我觉得这样很安全 你怎么了
I guess it’s, you know, a safety thing.. What’s your problem?
我不知道 我想
I don’t know, I guess I’m
我不太习惯
just not used to being around young women
和年轻女孩谈论她们的…私处
who talk about their..Private parts.
就像是”你好 我有私处”吗
Like, hello? I have private parts?
等着看你的住所吧
Wait till you see your house.
床单顶端要和床头一齐
All right, the top of the sheet, matches the top of the bed.
看到了吗
See?
拉平 像这样…
Level, right here…
-完全展开 -我觉得看着很不错
– Just straighting it out. – It looks pretty good to me.
-两边都一样吗 -是的
– Both sides even? – Yeah.
真的一样吗 这边太长了
They do, huh? This side’s too long.
是两边都太长了
Well, they’re both too long.
-真有那么不一样吗 -有
– Does it really make that much of a difference? – Yes.
好 卷进去 这儿 放到下面
All right, now tuck it in. Over here. Under.
绷紧点
Tight.
好 现在
Okay, now,
这步比较难 过来
This is the tough part. Come here.
45度角
45 degree angle.
-45度 -这些玩意儿都是跟谁学的
– ’45 degree’ – Where do you get this shit?
什么 之前没人告诉你怎么铺床吗
What? Nobody taught you how to make a bed before?
你看那儿 现在绷紧了
There, you see, now it’s tight.
把手放这儿
Put your hand here.
我他妈的可不是白♥痴♥
You know, I’m really not some kind of fucking idiot,
连怎么铺床都不知道
who doesn’t even know how to make a bed.
我没有影射的意思
I didn’t mean to imply that.
这里卷进去 卷到下面
Ok, you tuck it here, tuck it under..
或许你不该说这些话
Well then, maybe you shouldn’t say shit like that.
也不应该认为我理应知道
And..And think that I should
自己还做不到的事
know shit that I haven’t figured out yet.
知道了
Okay.
好吧 抱歉
Ok, I’m sorry.
没事了吧
All right.
好了吗
Okay?
恩 没事了
Yeah, okay.
你要去哪儿
Where you headed?
新奥尔良
New Orleans.
我喜欢新奥尔良 很特别的地方
I like New Orleans. Pretty special place.
-是吗 -是的
– Is it? – Yeah.
不过我哪里都愿意去
But I like about anywhere.
除了拉斯维加斯
Except Vegas
不喜欢人工堆砌的地方
don’t like places invented to
不喜欢那些把你口袋里的钱
don’t like places hold you upside
榨得一干二净的地方
down and shake all the money out of your pockets.
我叫罗杰 你呢
Name’s Roger. What’s yours?
洛伊斯
Lois.
是那个嫁给超人的路易斯吗
You married to Superman, Lois?
总之你结婚了对吧
But you are married, right?
到6月份就结婚30年了
Thirty years next June.
你那么年轻 不像是结婚那么久的人
You’re too young too be married that long.
我有打扰你吗
Am I bothering you?
我只是不习惯…
I’m just not used to…
不习惯和陌生人说话吗 我也是
Not used to talking to strangers? It’s all I do.
和陌生人交谈 因为工作需要
Talk to strangers. Comes with the job.
有孩子吗
Got kids?
没有
No.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!