你女儿的车祸
Your daughter and the car crash.
她告诉你了吗
She told you about that?

Yeah.
这本该是个秘密吗
It’s not like a secret or something?
还我打火机
Give me my lighter back.
要是你为这怪她那就太混♥蛋♥了
Because it would really suck shit if you blamed her for that.
我没有责怪她 你在说些什么呢
I don’t blame her. What are you talking about?
-我在说 她是个好妈妈 -谁说她不是了
– I mean, she was being a good mom. – Who said she wasn’t?
-你没有怪她吗 -我没有
– So don’t think it’s all her fault, then? – No.
我不知道 我们不谈论这件事
I don’t know. We don’t talk about it.
还我打火机
Give me my lighter back.
你们该谈一谈的
You should talk about it.
-回见了 -你去哪里
– Hey, I’ll see you later. – Where are you going?
俱乐部
The club.
你不觉得应该请几天假直到你…
Don’t you think you should take a few nights off until your…
-都好了 -我拿了蔓越莓果汁 没事
– you know. – I got my cranberry juice. I’m good to go.
艾莉森 我想你不该再这么做
Alison, I don’t think you should do this anymore.
-做什么 -你知道我在说什么
– Do what? – You know what I’m talking about.
不工作就没饭吃
You don’t work, you don’t eat.
等等
Wait.
-我不能让你这么做 -洛伊斯 不要 -不要什么
– I can’t let you do this. – Lois, don’t. – What?
不要做蠢事
Don’t be stupid.
抱歉我考虑有欠周到
I apologize for being so unsophisicated
但我不能让一个十六岁的女孩去卖♥♥淫
but I can not let a 16-year girl prostitute herself.
-我他妈是个舞娘 -也是个妓♥女♥
– I’m fucking dancer. – And a prostitute!
你又不是我妈 别他妈的挡路
Well, you are not my fuckin mom. So get the fuck out of my way!
-艾莉森 -娘的别碰我 -好了
– Alison! – Don’t fuckin touch me! – All right.
听我说 拜托 听我一句
Listen to me, though. Please, listen to me.
-我没必要听你说话 -发生什么事了
– I don’t have to listen to you! – Hey, what’s going on?
你又不是我那该死的老妈
You’re not my fuckin mom!
我不用听任何人的话 这是我的房♥子
I don’t listen to people! This is my fucking house!
-你们他妈给我滚出去 -不
– Just get the fuck out of my house. – No!
你不知道你在对自己做些什么 宝贝
You don’t know what your doing to yourself, sweetheart.
好啊 我不知道自己在做些什么
Oh yeah. I don’t know what I’m doing?
-不要 -拜托 道格
– Don’t. – Please, Doug.
我在干什么 我比你清楚得多
And I know more about what I do, then you’ll ever know.
你吞过多少阳♥具♥
How many cocks you swallow?
-妈的 妈的 -好了
– Fuck! Fuck! – All right, come on!
-我♥操♥… -她不是有意的 -操你
– My fuckin… – She didn’t mean it! – Fuck you!
-冷静 -别他妈碰我
– Calm down! – Stop fucking touching me!
-她不是有意的 好吗 -放开我
– She didn’t mean it, all right? – Get the fuck off me!
对不起 艾莉森 艾莉森
Please, I’m sorry! Alison, Allison!
让她去 道格
Let her go, Doug!
-道格 让她去吧 -我只想跟她谈谈
– Doug, let her go! – I just want to talk to her!
-马洛丽 -道格
– Mallory! – Doug!
让她去吧
Let her go.
明天一早有班去芝加哥的火车
There is a train to Chicago in the morning.
我在那儿坐客车回印第安纳波利斯
I will take the bus from there to Indianapolis.
我们没有啤酒了
We’re out of beer.
我一会儿回来
I’ll be back in a little while.
停业公告
酒精饮料执照到期 强制停业 州立执照局
因违反路易斯安那州烈酒/啤酒条例
你好
Hello?
什么
What?
你在哪里
Where are you?
我马上到
I’ll be right there.
你这次用什么名字
What name are you under?
什么
What?
-马洛丽 -好的 好的
– Mallory. – All right, all right.
布莱尔保释所
坐下
Sit down.
-你想知道她都干了些什么吗 -好
– Do you want to know what she did? – Yeah.
她和一个不满的客人发生口角 他…
She had an altercation with an unsatisfied customer. He..
他提出了起诉 他们把拒捕
He’s dropped the charges and they’ve shaved down
减低到为
the resisting arrest to
行为不当 这样大家都能了事
disorderly conduct so everybody gets off cheap.
这是收据和我的名片 你们可以走了
Here’s your receipt and my card. You’re free to go.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用谢 谢谢
You’re welcome. Thank you.
-该死的 -道格
– Goddamnit. – Doug?
你去哪里 你去哪里
Where are you going? Where you going?
-回车上来 -道格
– Get back in the car! – Doug!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我不是谁的小女孩
I’m nobody’s little girl.
现在做这些已经晚了
It’s too late for that shit.
她不是艾米丽
She’s not Emily.
我知道
I know that.
-你要走吗 -是 你…
– You leaving? – Yeah. You..
有没有见过马洛丽
you seen Mallory?
没 没见到她
No, I haven’t seen her.
她昨晚被捕了
She got arrested last night.
我知道 我也在 我们被临检了
I know. I was there. We got raided.
-被停业了 -我保释了她…但她跑了
– They shut us down. – I bailed her out but… she ran off.
我没看到她 也不知道她去哪里
I haven’t seen her. I don’t know where she went.
帮我把这个给她
Give this to her for me.
好的
All right.
跟她说…
Tell her…
她知道我的电♥话♥号♥码
she’s got my number.

Okay.
-你保重 -你也是
– You take care. – You too.
塔拉
Tara?
你好
Hello?
你在哪里
Where are you?
休斯顿
Houston.
-我正要去拉斯维加斯 -你还好吗
– I’m kinda now heading to Vegas. – Are you okay?
我很好 别担心
Yeah, I’m fine. Don’t sweat it.
我的确担心你 没办法
Well I do sweat. Can’t help it.
-已经两个星期了 -对
– It’s been two weeks. – Yeah,
我知道 我想打电♥话♥ 只是…
I know. I was gonna call, I just…
谢谢你留钱给我
Thanks for the cash that you left me.
还有旅行箱 帮了不少忙
And the bag too, lt’s really getting a lot of use.
不用谢
You’re welcome.
我们就在这里 你知道
We’re here, you know.
任何时候
Anytime.
你能替我向洛伊斯道歉吗
Will you tell Lois, I’m sorry?
为什么道歉
For what?
你知道的…
Well, you know…
抱歉当她的面说了那些话…
for getting all up in her face like that…
好 我会的
All right, I will.
还有别生我的气
And don’t be mad at me.
我没有生你的气 一点也没有
I’m not mad at you. Not at all.
我很想你
I miss you,
要是你在乎这个的话
if that means anything to you.
我也很想你
I miss you too.
洛伊斯会介意我偶尔给你打个电♥话♥吗
So Lois is gonna mind if I call you every once in a while, right?
不会
No, no.
当然不会
Absolutely not.
洛伊斯也愿意接到你的电♥话♥
Lois wouldn’t mind hearing from you either.
万一你需要…
If ever you need…
一点女性的建议 什么的
female advice or whatever.
她觉得你很聪明 值得做更好的事
She thinks your smart. Too smart, to be doing what you’re doing.
好了
Okay.
我得走了
I gotta go.
-车要开了 -好吧
– My bus is leaving. – All right.
-尽量别惹麻烦 -好
– Try to stay out of trouble. – Yeah.
-我戒烟了 -真的吗
– I quit smoking. – Really?
不错呀
Good for you!
-我也是 -真的吗
– Me too. – Really?
-我们大概还是有点希望的 -大概吧
– Well, maybe there is some hope for us? – Maybe so.
大概是
Maybe so.
谁也不知道
You never know.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!