-你呢 -也没有
– Do you? – No.
请你喝点什么吧
Think I might be able to buy you a drink?
这儿应该不提供烈酒
I don’t think they serve liquor here.
是 在这条路前面 有一间酒吧
No. There’s a bar, up the road a piece
不错的地方 很干净
Nice place, real clean.
没事
It’s okay.
你一定厌倦了
Bet you get tired of guys always
男人总想和你搭讪
trying to get personal with you.
不 不是这样
No, I wouldn’t say that exactly.
已经很久了 自从…
It’s been a long time since..
发生了那些事
Anything…everything.
谢谢你邀请我
It’s nice of you to ask me.
我受宠若惊 真的
I flattered. I mean that.
好了 我…
Well, I…
上路为好 我也是
Better hit the road. Yeah, me too
很高兴和你聊天 洛伊斯
Nice talking to you, Lois.
我也是
Nice talking to you, too.
道格 我被骗了
Doug, I just got ripped off!
什么
What?
妈的 我的钱都丢了
All my fucking money is gone…
我他妈一定要宰了那小子
and I’m gonna fucking kill this guy.
好吧 冷静点 你在哪儿
All right. Calm down. Where are you?
我在阿龙纳汽车旅馆 你没听过的
I’m at the Aloha Motel. You don’t know where it is.
你没事吧
You all right?
我还真不习惯在街上等时 没有条子
I can’t stand on the street without the cops coming by…
-来盘问我是不是妓♥女♥ -怎么回事
– … like I’m a crack whore. – What happened?
我和那小子一块儿来的
I came here with this guy,
他一直要插♥我♥屁♥眼♥
and he kept trying to stick it in my fucking ass.
我就说 “没本事就死远点儿”
And I was like, “Yo, pencil dick, back the fuck up. ”
但他就是不肯 我撒了泡尿回来
And he wouldn’t. I went to piss. I came back out…
就看到钱包丢在床上 东西翻得到处都是
and my wallet’s on the bed, and all my shit is everywhere…
他开车跑了 妈的 就剩这双破鞋
and his car’s gone, and all I’ve got is fucking shoes, and, like…
-一下就丢了九百块 -九百
– I’m out 900 bucks. – Nine hundred dollars?
你出来 身上
Why in the hell would you
带这么多现金干嘛
carry that much money around with you?
不然放哪儿啊
Where else am I gonna keep it?
随你啊 存银行啊
I don’t know. In the bank?
什么 我他妈什么卡都没有 存个屁啊
What? I don’t have a fucking bank account. What?
这混♥蛋♥又不告诉我那小子住哪儿
This fucking asshole won’t give me the guy’s address…
因为他跟那混♥蛋♥是一伙儿的
because he’s fucking friends with him!
我他妈干♥死♥他
I’m gonna fucking kill him!
知道地址你又能怎样
And what are you gonna do with his address?
把钱要回来啊
I’m gonna go get my money back.
凭你 没戏
No, you’re not.
你要么报♥警♥ 要么就算了
You’re either gonna call the police, or you’re gonna drop it.
我不能报♥警♥ 道格
I can’t call the police, Doug.
你♥他♥妈♥别这么发傻 想点办法
Oh, don’t be so fucking stupid. Just help me.
说我傻
I’m stupid?
你自己带了九百块来这么个鬼地方 还说我傻
You bring $900 to a place like this, and I’m stupid?
还跟夜店那群人♥渣♥来这儿开房♥
You come here with assholes from that club.
这才叫傻 十足的傻
That’s stupid. That’s really stupid.
是 我确实是傻
Okay, I’m really fucking stupid!
-你干吗去 -去找个更傻的
– Where are you going? – I’m gonna turn some tricks…
-骗点儿钱弥补下损失 -这不是办法
– … and make my money back – No, you’re not.
走吧 我们回家
Come on. We’re going home.
好啊 你去啊 妈的
Then go ahead! Go ahead, then, goddamn it!
算了 算了
Okay. Okay.
反正我 我他妈
I mean, fucking…
我他妈什么都做不好
Fucking everything.
一直都是 我 好像
Always. I’m, like…
觉得我这辈子就这么完了 我
Like my whole life. I…
真的
I mean…
就这么完了
I mean, forev- Forever.
不会的 亲爱的 不会的
I know. Baby, I know.
你会好起来的
You’re gonna be okay.
看着我
Look at me.
走吧
Come on.
走吧
Come on.
回家
Let’s go.
醒了吗
You up yet?
走开
Go away.
-你要睡一天吗 -你走开
– You gonna sleep all day? – Fuck off.
起来啦 走
Come on. Let’s go.
-你搞什么鬼啊 -去自助洗衣店
– What do you think you’re doing? – Going to the Laundromat.
-妈的几点了 -下午两点十五
– What the fuck time is it? – Two fifteen in the afternoon.
快点 准备走了
Come on. Let’s get moving.
-你这是干嘛 -洗衣服啊
– What are you doing? – Laundry.
你不是去洗衣店吗 给 都帮我洗了吧
You wanna do laundry? Here. Wash my laundry for me.
你真让我伤心
You break my heart.
为什么 是因为你想上我又上不成吗
Why? Because you wanna fuck me, and you can’t?
别闹了 洗衣服去
Come on. We’re going to the Laundromat.
-走吧 -那你今天会把钱给我咯
– Let’s go. – You gonna give me my money today?
-穿好衣服 -给钱
– Put your clothes on. – Give me my money…
要不就从我家滚
…or get the fuck out of my house!
好 给你钱
Here. Here’s your money.
知道吗
You know what?
如果你觉得赤条条地展览身体
You wanna parade around here in your birthday suit,
才让你觉得舒服的话
if displaying your vagina’s the only way you can feel in control,
那随你的便
well, you knock yourself out.
但我受够了你说话的方式
But I’m tired of your language,
特别是时刻把那句”妈的”挂在嘴上
especially the word “fuck”… and all its various permutations.
我知道你就会这一个形容词
I know it’s your only adjective…
但它只会让你显得低级 幼稚和缺乏教养
but it makes you sound cheap and immature and uneducated.
就算你真是这样 也没必要弄得人尽皆知吧
And that may be the truth, but why advertise it?
从今天起
Now, starting today,
你说一次脏话 我就扣你一块钱
I’m docking you a dollar every time you use that word.
所以快点给我起来 穿衣服 洗澡 刷牙
So get up, get dressed, get in the shower, brush your teeth.
快走 快
Let’s go. Let’s go.
走啊
Let’s go.
别生我气好吗
Don’t be mad at me.
我很讨厌别人对我指手画脚 我也不想的
I mean, I don’t like being told what to do. I can’t help it.
我不说脏话了 我保证 一定 好不好
And I’ll lay off the curse words. I will. I promise. Okay?
拜托 道格 求你了 别生气了
Goddamn it, Doug, please, don’t be mad at me.
-我没生你的气 -可你现在就像在生我的气
– I’m not mad at you. – You’re acting like you’re mad at me.
我这样哪里像生你气了
No, I’m not acting like I’m mad at you.
来 先坐下来
Now, sit down.
放轻松
Take it easy.
坐过来
Come here.
来 坐过来
Come here. Come on.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
你不生我气就好 不许生气
Just don’t be mad at me. You can’t.
你好
Hello?
是我
It’s me.
昨晚给你打电♥话♥了
I called you last night.
估计你已经睡了
You must’ve gone to bed.
-收到我的留言了吗 -我到了
– Did you get my message? – I’m here.
还是昨晚那句话 真对不起我没有
Well, like I said last night, I’m very sorry about not
我到了
I’m here.
嗯 我知道 我很感激
Well, I know you are, and I appreciate it.
该死 道格 我到新奥尔良了
Damn it, Doug, I’m here, in New Orleans.
本来要在贝辛街下车的
I was supposed to get off on Basin Street…
但莫名其妙就到了皇家大街
…and somehow I got on Royal…
现在我迷路了
…and I’ve run out of directions now.
-你在新奥尔良 -对 开车来的
– You’re in New Orleans? – Yes. I drove down.
开车来的
You drove down?
-你知道我不喜欢坐飞机的 -天哪
– You know I don’t like airplanes. – Jesus Christ.
-你从印第安纳波利斯开车过来的 -对啊
– You drove down from Indianapolis? – Yes.
-一个人 -对啊
– By yourself. -Yes.
你看到车的时候别生气
You’re not gonna be happy when you see your car,
反正我安全到了
but I’m here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!