我们终于拿到钱了,他发明了一种新方法来收回钱。
We finally get paid, and he invents a new way to take it back.
他希望大家都能帮她。
And he want everybody to help her out.
他真是突然变得和蔼可亲了。
He sure got a sudden case of the niceness.
是的,我想知道为什么。
Yeah, I wonder why.
我猜他是从某人屁♥股♥上的新秋千上感染的。
I guess he caught it from that new swing in somebody’s ass.
来吧。他和洛林的。
Come on. He’s with Lorraine.
洛林!哦,亲爱的,请。
Lorraine! Oh, honey, please.
洛林是艾克最后一次演出。他总是提前预定。
Lorraine was Ike’s last gig. He’s always bookin’ ahead.
现在,你小心点。
Now, you watch yourself.
艾克对每一个出头的小母牛都有好感。
Ike’s got a thing for every young heifer sticks her butt out.
-是啊,你希望他知道-来吧,安娜·梅。我们走吧。
– Yeah, you wish he did. – Come on, Anna Mae. Let’s go.
好的,等一下,好吗?
All right, in a sec, okay?
——嘿,现在。-我…正准备回家,但我想跟你道晚安。
– Hey, now. – I was… Just about to go home, but I wanted to say good night.
好吧,先别走。来吧。坐下,让我跟你谈谈。
Well, don’t go nowhere yet. Come on. Sit down and let me talk to you.
你知道吗,你的笑容最迷人。
You know, you got the prettiest smile.
你做的事情。
You do.
来吧。张开你的嘴。
Come on. Open your mouth for me.
你以前没看过牙医吧?
You ain’t been to the dentist before, have you?
什么?
What?
我说,你以前没看过牙医吧?
I said, you ain’t been to the dentist before, have you?
明天早上我会让弗罗斯背你去看牙医。
I’m gonna have Fross carry you to the dentist in the morning.
你后面有很多蛀牙。好吧?
You got a lot of cavities back there. All right?
好吧。
All right.
你现在回家有点晚了。我想让你今晚待在这里。
It’s kind of late for you to be goin’ home. I want you to stay here tonight.
我在后面有个房♥间,都是为你准备的。
I got a room in the back, it’s all made up for you.
别担心,我会给你妈妈打电♥话♥告诉她你住在这里,好吗?
And don’t you worry, I’m gonna call your mama and let her know you’re stayin’ here, okay?
——好的。-你去后面吧。
– All right. – Why don’t you go on back there.
继续。
Go on.
——晚安。——晚安。
– Good night. – Good night.
啊!
Ahhh!
这他妈是怎么回事?
What the fuck is goin’ on here?
洛林,不要。请不要。
Lorraine, don’t. Please, don’t.
你连子弹都不值。
You ain’t even worth the bullet.
——洛林。洛林!-怎么了?嘿!
– Lorraine. Lorraine! – What’s the matterHey!
洛林,洛林!——洛林!
– Lorraine, Lorraine! – Lorraine!
-开门!开门,开门!——洛林!
– Open the door! Open, open the door! – Lorraine!
洛林!安娜美!
Lorraine! Anna Mae!
安娜美。嘿,Fross !弗罗斯,快上来!
Anna Mae. Hey, Fross! Hey, Fross, get up here, man!
哦,狗屎!发生了什么事?
Oh, shit! What happened?
-嘿,叫救护车。-是你逼我这样的,艾克!
– Hey, call an ambulance. – You drove me to this, Ike!
我去叫救护车。你,你陪着她。
I’ll get an ambulance. You, you stay with her.
-小艾克,快下楼去。-嘿,嘿,嘿!
– Ike, Jr., go back downstairs, now. – Hey, hey, hey!
看着他,艾克!看他!
Watch him, Ike! Watch him!
艾克,来吧。我们走吧。我们得走了。
Ike, come on. Let’s go. We got to go.
洛林怎么样?她是…不,她很好。她会没事的。
How’s LorraineIs she… No, she’s fine. She’s gonna be all right.
医生说她会挺过来的。
Doctor says she gonna pull through just fine.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
是的,我很好。
Yeah, I’m fine.
是的,我会没事的。
Yeah, I’m gonna be okay.
该死的。
Damn.
我受不了医院了,女士
I can’t stand hospitals, ma’am.
我爸爸的肚子被踢了几个洞。
My daddy got holes kicked in his stomach.
他花了整整三年才死。
Took him three long years to die.
你可以闻到他的内脏。
And you could smell his insides.
因为他和某个黑帮的女人鬼混。
‘Cause he was messin’ around with some gangster’s woman.
我受不了医院,女士
Can’t stand hospitals, ma’am.
我很抱歉。
I’m sorry.
我得走了。
I need to go.
来吧,安娜·梅。现在哪儿也别去。
Come on, Anna Mae. Don’t go nowhere now.
别把我一个人留下。今晚我不能一个人呆着。
Don’t leave me by myself. I can’t be by myself tonight.
-但是,罗琳,她是你的妻子。-不,我们没结婚。
– But, Lorraine, she’s your wife. – No, we ain’t married.
我们从没结过婚。
We ain’t never been married.
我再也不能让她开心了。
I just can’t make her happy no more.
事情可能会改变。我的意思是,也许……-你们能解决的。——没有。
Things could change. I mean, maybe… – Y’all can work it out. – No.
她对我这样的人做了最可怕的事。
She did the worst thing you could do to anybody like me.
她不再相信我了。
She stopped believin’ in me.
看,我有梦想,安娜·梅。
See, I got dreams, Anna Mae.
我有比圣路易斯更伟大的梦想。
I got dreams that’s bigger than St. Louis.
她也不能像你一样碰我。她给我的感觉和你不一样。
And she can’t touch me like you do. She don’t make me feel the way you do.
我甚至不能和她说话。
I can’t even talk to her.
你是唯一的一个。
You’re the only one.
你是我唯一能这样说话的人。
You’re the onliest one I could talk to like this.
就像我这辈子帮助过的所有人一样,她离开了我。
Just like everybody else I tried to help out my whole life, she done left me.
我不会做那些人对你做的事,离开你。
I wouldn’t do that, what those other people did to you, leave you.
-我绝不会那么做。——我知道。
– I would never do that. – I know.
——从来没有。——我知道。
– Never. – I know.
看,看。
Look, look.
哦,狗屎。
Oh, shit.
嘿,大家看这里。
Hey, look here, y’all.
我要你们带安娜去这家美容店。
I want y’all to take Anna down to this beauty shop here.
给她弄个像玛丽莲·梦露那样的漂白剂,就像海报上的那位女士。
Get her a bleach job like Marilyn Monroe, like the lady on the poster up there.
把她的头发弄成那样,好吗?
Get her hair did like that, all right?
——好的。-快点,快点。
– Okay. – Come on, come on.
-来吧,Marilyn。-快点,快点,快点。
– Come on, Marilyn. – Come on, come on, come on.
——在哪里?——在这里。来吧。我们走吧。
– Where- Right here. Come on. Let’s go.
嗨,安娜·梅,你觉得怎么样,亲爱的?是我吗,姑娘?
Hey, Anna Mae, what ya think, honeyIs it me, girl?
-嘿,你怎么了?——一文不值。
– Hey, what’s the matter with you- Nothin’.
我只是没想到我们会在这样的地方玩。
I just didn’t think we’d be playin’ in a place like this.
怎么,以为我们会在他妈的卡内基音乐厅演出?
What, thought we’d be playin’ at Carnegie fuckin’ Hall?
从我听到的关于艾克的事来看,宝贝,事情就要发生了。
From what I heard about Ike, baby, the shit’s about to hit the fan.
姑娘,现在你知道艾克会拼命工作的。
Girl, now you know Ike’ll work the fuck out of you.
-我嗅到一丝苦涩了吗?-这是场演出。
– Do I detect a note of bitterness- It’s a gig.
你知道他们是怎么说艾克的。
And you know what they say about Ike.
哦,孩子,别理我。我只是找点乐子。
Oh, child, don’t mind me. I’m just havin’ a little fun.
安娜·梅,你在后面干什么?
Now, Anna Mae, what’s that do doin’ back there?
-它看起来有点橙色。-不,应该是那样的。
– It’s lookin’ kind of orange. – No, it’s supposed to look like that.
-嘿,你是歌♥手吗?-是的。
– Hey, you the singer- Yeah.
但你得在上面多放点。
But you got to have more up there.
照她吃的样子,她会长大的。
She’ll get bigger the way she’s been eatin’.
是的,安娜·梅,我们不敢在你身边吃饭。
Yeah, Anna Mae, we scared to eat around ya.
姑娘,你的胃口最近变好了。
Girl, your appetite done picked up lately.
我也注意到了这一点。
I noticed that, too.
注意到吗?亲爱的,雷·查尔斯都能看出来。
Noticed itHoney, Ray Charles could see it.
——哦。哦,什么?
– Uh-oh. – Uh-oh, what?
达琳!
Darlene!
看看你做了什么,姑娘。现在看看!
Look what you did, girl. Now look at that!
现在,你知道你需要一个屁♥股♥的咆哮!
Now, you know you need an ass whoopin’!
安娜美。
Anna Mae.
安娜·梅,给我滚出来,姑娘!
Anna Mae, get your butt out here, girl!
岩石岩石我,宝贝我整夜摇滚我,宝贝,我说我想要你摇滚我,婴儿摇滚我整夜摇滚宝贝摇滚我,宝贝我要你摇滚我喜欢我不是没有骨头
Rock me, baby Rock me all night long Rock me, baby I said I want you to Rock me, baby Rock me all night long Rock me, baby Rock me, baby I want you to rock me Like my back ain’t got no bone
然后我要你给我卷,爸爸,就像你卷面团一样
Then I want you to roll me, Daddy Like you roll your flour dough
我要你给我卷,爸爸,就像你卷面团一样
I want you to roll me, Daddy Like you roll your flour dough
我要你把我滚到我不想再要了
I want you to roll me Till I want no more
玩我的歌♥。
Play my song.
嘿,小安,姑娘,你真滑头!
Hey, little Ann, girl, you were slick!
Ooo-eee !
Ooo-eee!
宝贝,你把那些人都炸飞了。你是很棒的!
Baby, you blew those people way out. You were wonderful!
姑娘,姑娘,我来告诉你!嗯嗯。
Girl, girl, I’ll tell you! Mmm-mmm.
现在所有。
All right now.
艾克要是发现杰克·丹尼尔斯和艾克特一家跳舞,你就有大♥麻♥烦了。
Ike finds out Jack Daniels been dancin’ with the Ikettes, you’re gonna be in big trouble.
我没在想艾克。
I ain’t thinkin’ about Ike.
杰克最好别在我脚上跳舞了。
Yeah, Jack better stop dancin’ on my feet.
这是谁的主意?达琳吗?杰基?
Whose idea was thisDarleneJackie?
琳恩,为什么没人告诉我我们现在的新面貌?
Leanne, how come ain’t nobody told me about this new look we got goin’ on here, huh?
——看,艾克……-我喜欢!我喜欢这个!
– See, Ike… – I like it! I like this!
我是说,这太完美了!我们要让这一切继续下去。
I mean, this is perfect! We’re gonna keep this in the act.
从现在开始,我们要让它成为表演的一部分。
We gonna make it part of the act from now on.
从这到好好睡一觉,我们有92次约会。
Now, we got 92 dates between here and a good night’s sleep.
-你们都知道该怎么做,对吧?——是的。
– So y’all know what y’all got to do, right- Yes.
看这里,安娜·梅。
Look here, Anna Mae.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!