——来到这里。什么?——不!
– Come here. What- No!
我给你看样东西。你又要这么跟我说话吗?
I’ll show you somethin’. Gonna talk to me like that again, huh?
不!
No!
好吧,女孩!
All right, girl!
到这里来。到这里来。
Come here. Come here.
像个男人一样战斗?
Fight like a man?
这是你最好的办法吗?嗯?
Is that your best shotHuh?
你就不能做得更好吗?来吧。来吧!
You can’t do no better than thatCome on. Come on!
特纳。
Turner.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
我能帮你叫医生吗,特纳小姐?
Can I call you a doctor, Miss Turner?
没有人不需要该死的医生。
Nobody don’t need no damn doctor.
-电梯在哪里?来吧。-就在拐角处。
– Where the elevator atCome on. – Just around the corner.
嘿,安,我要你在试音前一小时叫醒我,听到了吗?
Tab diet cola Hey, Ann, I want you to wake me up an hour before the sound check, hear?
安娜·梅·布洛克,听到了吗?你听到我说的了吗?
Anna Mae Bullock, you hear meYou hear what I said?
-你听到我说的了吗,女人?——当然,艾克。
– You hear what I said, woman- Sure, Ike.
你还需要我为你做什么吗,宝贝?
Is there anything else you want me to do for you, baby?
进去把自己洗干净。
Go on in there and clean yourself up.
艾克吗?
Ike?
特纳小姐吗?
Miss Turner?
我要和你们经理谈谈。
I need to speak with your manager.
是的,女士。马上。乔治。
Yes, ma’am. Right away. George.
我…我是蒂娜·特纳。
I’m… I’m Tina Turner.
我和我丈夫刚吵了一架。
My husband and I just had a fight.
我今晚要在学院演出。
I’m supposed to open at the Academy tonight.
我有36美分和一张美孚卡,但如果你给我一个房♥间,我发誓我会还你的。
I have 36 cents and a Mobil card, but if you would give me a room, I swear I will pay you back.
-不不不。那没必要。——把这些。
– No, no, no. That won’t be necessary. – Take these.
特纳小姐,我很荣幸。真的。
Now, Miss Turner, I’d be honored. Really.
我们会照顾你的。
We’ll take care of you.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
尼克。
Nick.
我们给特纳女士开个房♥间吧。
Let’s give Ms. Turner a room.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
人们一直问我把投资藏哪了。
People keep asking me where I’m hidin’ my investments.
因为他是对的。
Because he’s right.
我唯一的投资都被她毁了。
The only investments I got, she done destroyed.
艾克和蒂娜·特纳的讽刺剧,那是我的投资。
The Ike and Tina Turner Revue, that was my investment.
艾克,Jr .) !艾克,Jr .) !
Ike, Jr.! Ike, Jr.!
我们不能把我订的约会都演了。
We couldn’t play all the dates I booked.
全国的人都在生我的气。
People are mad at me all over the country.
她花了我75万美元。
$750,000 she done cost me.
我剩下的是:一些衣服,一些珠宝。
What I got left: I got some clothes, I got some jewelry.
剩下的我都投资了。我没有别的了。
The rest I got tied up in investments. I ain’t got nothin’ else.
请指示你的当事人摘掉他的太阳镜。这是法庭。
Please instruct your client to remove his sunglasses. This is a courtroom.
嗯…你没必要命令我什么都不做。
Well… You ain’t got to instruct me to do nothin’.
法官大人,为了加快诉讼进程,我的当事人想口头动议修改她的离婚申请,撤销所有经济索赔。
Your Honor, in order to expedite this matter, my client would like to make an oral motion amending her petition for divorce, revoking any financial claims.
我希望你能非常确定。
I want you to be very sure about this.
这意味着你将一无所有地离开这里。
It means you’re going to walk out of here with absolutely nothing.
除了我的名字。
Except my name.
我愿意放弃其他一切,但前提是我要保留我的名字。
I’ll give up all that other stuff, but only if I get to keep my name.
我太努力了,法官阁下。
I worked too hard for it, Your Honor.
这是我的名字。这名字上有我爸爸的血。
The name is mine. The name got my daddy’s blood on it.
现在她想去…她可以去任何她想去的地方,但名字是属于我的。
Now she want to go… She can go wherever she want to go, but the name belong to me.
不,不,看这里。嘿,嘿,嘿,把手拿开,伙计。
No, no, look here now. Hey, hey, hey, get your hand off me, man.
特纳先生。先生?
Mr. Turner. Sir?
听着,如果她想走,她可以走。
Now, look, if she want to go, she can go.
这很好。她可以走,但这个名字要留在家里。
That’s fine. She can go, but the name stays home.
由于特纳夫人决定放弃所有索赔,基于不可调和的分歧,我特此同意她离婚。
As Mrs. Turner has decided to drop all claims, I hereby grant her divorce on the grounds of irreconcilable differences.
特纳先生将保留所有出版权利、版税、所有不动产、服装、珠宝和所有其他资产。
Mr. Turner will retain all publishing rights, royalties, all real property, clothing, jewelry and all other assets.
特纳夫人将保留自己的艺名。
Mrs. Turner will retain the use of her stage name.
我们成功了,妈妈。我们做到了。
We did it, Mama. We did it.
安娜美布洛克!你不知道那是她的名字。嘿!
Anna Mae Bullock! See, you ain’t know that was her name. Hey!
没关系。我要和她谈谈。你留着这个名字吧,安娜·梅。
That’s all right. I’m gonna talk to her. Yeah, you keep the name, Anna Mae.
你留着这个名字吧。但还记得是谁给你的吗?我做了!
You keep the name. But remember who gave it to youI did!
没错,是我给你的!
That’s right, I gave it to you!
你打算怎么办?你有四个成年的儿子。
What you gonna doYou got four grown boys.
是啊,滚回纳特布♥什♥去!
Yeah, carry your country ass back to Nutbush!
不,没关系,伙计。没关系。
No, it’s all right, man. It’s all right.
好吧,宝贝。现在来吧。我们走吧。
All right, sonny. Come on now. Let’s go.
小艾克,来吧。我们现在要回家了。
Ike, Jr., come on. We goin’ home now.
女士们,先生们,欢迎来到旧金山,欢迎来到费尔蒙特酒店。
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to San Francisco, and welcome to the Fairmont Hotel.
美味的松露沙拉和美味的鸡肉,是今晚特别准备的。
This marvelous truffle salad and lovely chicken, prepared specially this evening.
哦,我的上帝。罗杰·戴维斯。
Oh, my God. Roger Davies came.
哦。
Ohh.
我真的很想让经理签下我。我很紧张。
I really want this manager to sign me. I’m so nervous.
今晚我们非常非常高兴能请到老情人。
We are very, very happy tonight to have an old-time favorite.
“过去?”老……蒂娜小姐,喜欢和蒂娜特纳的讽刺。
“Old-time?” Old… Miss Tina, of lke and Tina Turner Revue.
去找他们,奶奶。
Go get ’em, Grandma.
——是的!哦,宝贝!-我们爱你!
– Yes! Oh, baby! – We love you!
如果我要多付钱,我就不去看演出了。
I don’t want to see the show if I have to pay extra.
-已经包括在内了,先生,请坐。-是附赠饮料吗?
– It’s included, sir. Have a seat. – Does it come with a drink?
——不,女士。-不,他们就是这样抓到你的
– No, ma’am. – No, that’s how they get you.
燃烧,宝贝,燃烧-燃烧-让我惊讶的是一百层楼高的人们现在松散下来到屋顶上,我告诉你人们在尖叫
Burn, baby, burn – Burnin’ – To my surprise One hundred stories high People gettin’ loose now Gettin’ down on the roof I tell ya Folks screamin’
这是如此的有趣
Out of control It was so entertainin’
当布吉开始爆♥炸♥,我听到有人说,燃烧,宝贝,燃烧迪斯科地狱-燃烧,宝贝,燃烧-现在把妈妈烧了-燃烧,宝贝,燃烧-迪斯科地狱燃烧,宝贝,燃烧
When the boogie starts to explode I heard somebody say burn, baby, burn Disco inferno – Burn, baby, burn – Burn that mother down now – Burn, baby, burn – Disco inferno Burn, baby, burn
你看,艾克……艾克是纯R&B音乐。
You see, Ike… Ike was straight R&B.
你知道吗?我的宝贝离开了我…拿走了我所有的钱,割断了我的衣服。
You knowMy baby done left me… Took all my money, cut up my clothes.
我光着身子站在这里。我很伤心。
I’m standing here naked. I’m so sad.
但我已经不喜欢蓝调了,你知道吗?
But I ain’t about the blues anymore, you know?
-你是干什么的?——哦。
– Well, what are you about- Ooh.
-摇滚。是啊!——是吗?
– Rock and roll. Yeah! – Yeah?
摇滚乐。
Rock and roll.
这是正确的。我说的是它的能量。
That’s right. I’m talkin’ about the energy of it.
有趣的东西,你知道。你可以从鲍伊和贾格尔的音乐中听出来。
Fun stuff, you know. You hear it in the music of, like, Bowie and Jagger.
你知道,那是我想做的事。
You know, that’s the stuff I wanna do.
不是我以前和艾克做的那些悲伤的事也不是我为酒店做的这些无聊的事。
Not that old sad-sack stuff I used to do with Ike and not this boring stuff I have to do for these hotels.
你知道,摇滚乐是给年轻人听的。
You know, rock and roll is for young people.
这是一群和你习惯的艾克完全不同的观众。
It’s a very different audience to what you’d be used to with Ike.
我只是相信一切皆有可能。
I just believe that anything is possible.
你知道吗?任何东西。
You knowAnything.
我花了很长时间才把艾克从我的记忆中清除……现在我已经做到了,我准备好了。
Now it took me a long time to get Ike out of my system… And now that I’ve done that, I’m ready.
我准备好了,我知道我想要什么。
I’m ready, and I know what I want.
蒂娜,干杯。
Tina, cheers.
给你。
To you.
——给我们。——给我们。
– To us. – To us.
-明天中午见。——中午?
– I’ll see you tomorrow, noon. – Noon?
——是的。不,你得早点来。-你说的一点。
– Yes. No, you need to come in early. – You said 1:00.
蒂娜,在你和罗杰之间,你想让我们怎么休息?
Hey, Tina, between you and Roger, how do you expect us to get any rest?
我就熬夜到那时候。
I’ll just stay up till then.
晚安,伙计们。
Good night, fellas.
你好,安娜美。
Hello, Anna Mae.
嘿,看,我……听着,我现在就想和你谈谈。
Hey, look, I… Look, I just wanna talk to you now.
给我几分钟时间。
Give me a few minutes of your time.
不。我不这么认为,艾克。
No. I don’t think so, Ike.
来吧,安。现在抓住。我给你带了点东西。
Come on, Ann. Now hold on. Look, I brung you something.
我给你带了礼物。等一等。看这里。你会喜欢这个的。
I brung a gift for ya. Hold on. Look here. You’re gonna like this.
是啊,你会喜欢的。看这里。嗯?
Oh, yeah, you gonna like this. Look here. Huh?
来吧。我给你带来的。现在,去把他们带走。
Come on. I brung ’em for ya. Now, go on and take ’em.
——谢谢。——欢迎你。现在,我…听着,我只需要和你说几句,两三分钟,好吗?
– Thank you. – You’re welcome. Now, I’m… Look, I just need to talk to you a couple, two, three minutes, all right?
好吧?
All right?
我撑不下去了。我得找人谈谈。拜托。
I’m not gonna make it. I need to talk to somebody. Please.
好的。两分钟。
All right. Two minutes.
-给你。——嗯。
– There you go. – Uh-uh.
好的。好,两分钟。两分钟。
Okay. Okay, two minutes. Two minutes.
该死的,女孩。你看起来很好!
Goddamn, girl. You look good!
——谢谢。——Mmm-mmm-mmm。
– Thanks. – Mmm-mmm-mmm.
你穿的是什么?你闻起来很好。
What is that you got onYou smell good.
——看,艾克……-好,好,好。
– Look, Ike… – All right, all right, all right.
这是怎么回事啊?
What is this about, huh?
唱片公♥司♥想把我送进监狱。
Well, the record company tryin’ to put me in jail.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!