你好,艾克。
Hello, Ike.
好的。对不起。
Okay. Sorry.
好吧。
All right.
——甜甜圈?- 50美分。
– Donuts- 50 cents.
不用找了。谢谢你!
Keep the change. Thank you!
我们开始吧。
Here we go.
迈克尔!
Michael!
-我们还有多少时间,先生?-大约五分钟。
– How long do we have, sir- About five minutes.
艾克,Jr .) !
Ike, Jr.!
小艾克和克雷格!
Ike, Jr. And Craig!
不!
No!
艾克!
Ike!
别上车!
Don’t get in the car!
从车里出来!来吧,孩子们!不!
Get out of the car! Come on, boys! No!
我现在没时间做这种傻事,安。
I ain’t got time for this foolishness now, Ann.
你要进去还是待在这里?
You gonna get in or you gonna stay here?
你疯了!
You’re crazy!
你最好给我上车,女人。你听到我吗?
You better get your ass in this car, woman. You hear me?
-从车里出来!-我到处找你。
– Get out of the car! – I’ve been looking all over for you.
难道没有人知道你在哪里吗?我打电♥话♥给你妈妈。
Don’t nobody know where you’re at. I’m callin’ your mama.
杰基不知道你在哪里。快上车!
Jackie don’t know where you’re at. Get in the car!
他们把绑♥架♥孩子的人关起来。
You know, they lock people up for kidnapping their kids.
上车。上车。
Get in the car. Get in the car.
好吧,抱歉让你们久等了。
All right, sorry to keep you all waiting.
你准备好了吗?来吧!
Are you readyCome on!
我们有一个特别特别的款待。
We have a special, special treat.
这是第一次在伦敦,奇妙的二人组,像克和蒂娜·特纳!
For the first time in London, the fantabulous duo, lke and Tina Turner!
你知道吗,有时候我觉得你可能想听我们说点轻松的事。
You know, every now and then I think you might like to hear something from us nice and easy.
但只有一件事。
But there’s just one thing.
在城里辞掉了一份好工作,你知道,我们从不无所事事…日夜为那个人工作…很容易。
Left a good job in the city You see, we never ever do nothin’… Workin’ for The Man every night and day …nice and easy.
我们总是做得很好很粗暴。
We always do it nice and rough.
我从来没有浪费过一分钟的睡眠,但是我们将从这首歌♥的开头开始……我担心事情会变得很容易。
And I never lost one minute of sleep But we’ll take the beginning of this song and do it… I was worried ’bout the way the thing might have been Easy.
大轮子继续转动
Big wheel keep on turnin’
但之后我们要做粗糙的收尾。
But then we’re gonna do the finish rough.
我们就是这样做的……骄傲的玛丽继续燃烧……克里登斯·清水镇的骄傲玛丽。
That’s the way we do… Proud Mary keep on burning … Creedence Clearwater’s Proud Mary.
-我们在翻滚嗯翻滚
– And we’re rollin’ Mmm Rollin’
在河上翻滚现在听这首歌♥。
Rollin’ on the river Listen to the song now.
-在城里辞掉了一份好工作-在城里日日夜夜为那个人工作我从未失去过一分钟的睡眠我担心事情会变成这样
– Left a good job in the city – Down in the city Workin’ for The Man every night and day And I never lost one minute of sleep And I was worried ’bout the way the thing might have been
你知道大轮子一直在转动
You know the big wheel keep on turnin’
大轮子继续转动
Big wheel keep on turnin’
骄傲的玛丽继续燃烧
Proud Mary keep on burnin’
-我们滚-滚
– And we rollin’ – Rollin’
– Rollin,耶- Rollin
– Rollin’, yeah – Rollin’
-在河上翻滚-在河上翻滚-说我们在翻滚-翻滚
– Rollin’ on the river – Rollin’ on the river – Said we’re rollin’ – Rollin’
– Rollin,耶- Rollin
– Rollin’, yeah – Rollin’
-在河上翻滚-在河上翻滚
– Rollin’ on the river – Rollin’ on the river
哦,我离开了城市里的一份好工作,日日夜夜为那个人工作,我从未失去过一分钟的睡眠,担心事情可能会变成这样-大轮子继续转动-转动
Oh, I left a good job in the city Workin’ for The Man every night and day And I never lost a minute of sleep And worried ’bout the way things might have been – Big wheel keep on turnin’ – Turnin’
-骄傲的玛丽继续燃烧-燃烧
– Proud Mary keep on burnin’ – Burnin’
辊的辊”
Rollin’ Rollin’
在河上翻滚翻滚
Rollin’ on the river Rollin’ Rollin’
放弃,做,做,做,做,做,做,做,做,做,做好吧
Rollin’ on the river Give up, do, do, do, do Do, do, do, do, do, do All right
哦,我在孟菲斯洗了很多盘子我在新奥尔良喝了很多酒但我从未见过这座城市好的一面直到我搭上了一艘内河船皇后号♥

Oh, I cleaned a lot of plates in Memphis, y’all And I pumped a lot of ‘tane down in New Orleans But I never saw the good side of the city Till I hitched a ride on the riverboat queen
-大轮子继续转动-转动
– Big wheel keep on turnin’ – Turnin’
-骄傲的玛丽继续燃烧-燃烧
– Proud Mary keep on burnin’ – Burnin’
我们转入“转入”
We rollin’ Rollin’
在河上翻滚翻滚
Rollin’ on the river Rollin’ Rollin’
在河上翻滚放弃,做,做,做,做,做,做,做,做做,做做,做做做,做做是的好的哦,是,是,是,是,是,是,是,是
Rollin’ on the river Give up, do, do, do, do Do, do, do, do, do, do Yeah All right Ooh, yeah, yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

如果你来到河边哦,我打赌你会找到一些人住在你不必担心如果你没有钱河上的人很乐意给-大轮子继续转动-转动
If you come down to the river Oh, I bet you’re gonna find some people who live You don’t have to worry if you got no money People on the river are happy to give – Big wheel keep on turnin’ – Turnin’
-骄傲的玛丽继续燃烧-燃烧
– Proud Mary keep on burnin’ – Burnin’
辊的辊”
Rollin’ Rollin’
在河上翻滚翻滚
Rollin’ on the river Rollin’ Rollin’
我们在河上翻滚,放弃,做,做,做,做,做,做,做,做,做
We’re rollin’ on the river Give up, do, do, do, do Do, do, do, do, do, do
摇那件事!
Shake that thing!
谢谢你!
Thank you.
蒂娜!蒂娜!蒂娜!
Tina! Tina! Tina!
蒂娜!蒂娜!蒂娜!蒂娜!
Tina! Tina! Tina! Tina!
蒂娜!蒂娜!蒂娜!蒂娜!蒂娜!蒂娜!
Tina! Tina! Tina! Tina! Tina! Tina!
蒂娜!蒂娜!蒂娜!蒂娜!
Tina! Tina! Tina! Tina!
教堂,酒馆,学校,厕所在19号♥高速公路上人们保持城市清洁他们叫它坚果灌木哦,坚果灌木他们叫它坚果灌木城市界限坚果灌木城市
A church house, gin house Schoolhouse, outhouse On highway number 19 The people keep the city clean They call it Nutbush Oh, Nutbush They call it Nutbush city limits Nutbush city
该死的,安。你♥他♥妈♥在里面干什么?
Goddamn, Ann. What the fuck you doin’ in there, huh?
这不是你应该唱的。现在,你更清楚了。
That ain’t what you supposed to sing. Now, you know better than that.
你知道你要按我说的唱,对吧?
You know you got to sing this motherfucker the way I told you to, right?
该死的,安。
Goddamn, Ann.
我他妈的要告诉你多少次?
How many motherfuckin’ times I got to tell you?
如果你要唱这首歌♥,你就得唱这个混♥蛋♥。
If you gonna sing the song, you got to sing this motherfucker.
你明白我在说什么吗?
You dig what I’m sayin’?
我想感受这首该死的歌♥穿过我的皮肤。
I wanna feel this motherfuckin’ song through my skin.
你得起来了。我要你从这里站起来。
You got to get up. I want you to get up from way in here.
你最好给这混♥蛋♥点颜色瞧瞧。
You better put some stink on this motherfucker.
你最好把这首歌♥唱得像你命悬一线一样,明白吗?
You better sing this motherfucker like your life depend on it, you understand me?
好了,好了,好了,好了。来吧,艾克。加油!加油
All right, all right, all right, all right. Come on, Ike. Come on, come on.
该死的!我他妈的要跟她说多少次?
Goddamn! How many motherfuckin’ times I got to tell her this shit?
教堂,酒馆,学校,厕所在19号♥高速公路上人们保持城市清洁他们叫它坚果灌木哦,坚果灌木他们叫它坚果灌木城市边界…

A church house, gin house Schoolhouse, outhouse On highway number 19 The people keep the city clean They call it Nutbush Oh, Nutbush They call it Nutbush city limits…
听着,安,那他妈的是怎么回事?
Look here, Ann, what the fuck was that, huh?
这里有什么问题?你,什么?你忘词了吗?
What’s the problem hereYou, whatYou done forgot the words?
我当然记得歌♥词,艾克。我写它。
Of course I can remember the words, Ike. I wrote it.
是啊,你写了首该死的歌♥,现在连歌♥词都不记得了?
Yeah, you wrote a motherfuckin’ song, and now you can’t even remember the goddamn words?
我是说,你♥他♥妈♥在干什么?
I mean, what the fuck are you doin’?
——后来,男人。-是啊,现在好了。
– Later, man. – Yeah, all right now.
听着,没人会买♥♥你的除非你唱得像我知道的那样,安。
Look, ain’t nobody gonna buy this motherfucker unless you sing this motherfucker the way I know you can sing it, Ann.
我是想帮忙,艾克。好吧?
I’m tryin’ to help, Ike. All right?
想帮艾克?
Tryin’ to help Ike?
你想帮艾克?我不是那个需要帮助的混♥蛋♥。
You tryin’ to help IkeI ain’t the motherfucker that need help.
你才是那个需要帮助的人。你们觉得这首歌♥怎么样?
You the one that need some help. What y’all think about this song?
-我不知道。——不,不。它不酷。
– I don’t know. – No, no. It ain’t cool.
我说酷才酷。这是艾克和蒂娜。
It ain’t cool till I say it’s cool. This is Ike and Tina.
你要照我说的唱。
And you gonna sing like I tell you to sing.
你要一直唱下去,直到你唱对为止。
You gonna sing this motherfucker till you get it right.
你理解我吗?来吧,你们。我们需要一些私人空间。
You understand meCome on, y’all. We need some privacy.
-好了,走吧。来吧。-把这些人弄出去
– All right, come on. Come on. – Get these people out of here.
-滚出去。你们都给我滚出去。- – – – – -来吧。我们走吧。
– Get the fuck out. Y’all, get the fuck out. – Come on. Let’s go.
来吧。我们得去工作了。我们得去工作了。
Come on. We got to go to work. We got to go to work.
嘿,嘿,嘿,你♥他♥妈♥要去哪儿?这不是面粉。
Hey, hey, hey, where the fuck you goin’This ain’t flour.
现在给我滚出去。大便。
Now get the fuck out. Shit.
来吧。我们走,我们走,我们走。
Come on. Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go.
-滚出去,伙计们-明天见,姑娘。
– Get the fuck out, people. – See you tomorrow, girl.
——好的。-难怪没人听到你说话。
– All right. – No wonder can’t nobody hear you.
你的衬衫太花哨了。
Your goddamn shirt too loud.
把眼镜给我,我好看看那个丑八怪。
Give me them glasses so I can look at that ugly motherfucker.
听着,你想让我做什么?你想让我去吗?
Hey, look here, what you want me to doYou want me to go?
哦,继续。我要工作了。
Oh, go on. I’m gonna work.
-那好吧。——好的。明天见。
– All right then. – All right. I’ll see you tomorrow.
好吧,好吧。嘿!
All right, all right. Hey!
——嘿!别让人逮到你!-嘿,好了。
– Hey! Don’t get none on you! – Hey, all right now.
大便。
Shit.
艾克,我受够了,好吗?
Ike, that’s it for me, all right?
不,好吧。
No, all right.
艾克!不!
Ike! No!
不!
No!
不!
No!
我喜欢这个。达琳,看这个。
I like this one. Darlene, look at this.
达琳,你觉得我能穿这个吗?
Darlene, do you think I could wear this?
让我看看。
Let me see that.
镜子。上面的镜子太多了。
The mirrors. There are too many mirrors on it.
-但它是黑色的,而且很性感。-他们不想看3D版的你。
– Oh, but it’s black and it’s sexy. – They don’t wanna see you in 3D.
好吧,让我们看看那个银色的。
Well, let’s see that silver one.
-谁穿的这条裙子?-亲爱的,没人能坐得下。
– Who wore this dress- Honey, nobody could fit into it.
所以我们不能穿它。
That’s why we couldn’t wear it.
姑娘,你知道我可以穿这条裙子。我可以穿这条裙子。
Girl, you know I could wear this dress. I could wear this dress.
不得到报酬…如果我们不能准时的话。
Don’t get paid… If we’re not on time.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!