把它给安娜·梅。继续说,安娜·梅。
Give it to Anna Mae. Go on, Anna Mae.
姑娘,继续,你在浴室里练得够多了。
Girl, go on now, you’ve been practicin’ in the bathroom enough.
继续。这是正确的。
Go on. That’s right.
我知道你爱我,宝贝但你从不告诉我
I know you love me, baby But you never tell me so
我知道你爱我,宝贝但你从不告诉我
I know you love me, baby But you never tell me so
如果你不说你爱我我就收拾衣服走人
If you don’t tell me you love me I’m gonna pack my rags and go
哦,我住在街边的点唱机旁,宝贝,他们整晚都在播放蓝调
Oh, I live on the street from the jukebox, baby All night long they play the blues
我就住在点唱机的街对面,宝贝,他们整晚都在播放蓝调
I live across the street from the jukebox, baby All night long they play the blues
每次他们播放那张唱片,亲爱的,它让我想起你哦,只有一件事特别,宝贝总是在我的脑海里
Every time they spin that record Honey, it makes me think of you Ohhh And there’s just one thing in particular, baby Always sticks in my mind
是的,有一首特别的歌♥,宝贝,总是在我脑海里挥之不去
Yes, one little song in particular, baby Always sticks in my mind
每次他们演奏这首歌♥,宝贝,我就开始哭泣,哦,请不要离开我,宝贝
And every time they play it, baby I start right in and cry Oh please don’t leave me, baby
是啊!那个女孩会唱歌♥!
Yeah! That girl can sing!
主啊,给她吧!
Lord, give it to her!
你要续杯吗?没有?
Do you want a refillNo?
-白人在这里吃饭?-是的。
– White people eat here- Yeah.
蜘蛛,走了。
Spider, get going.
蜘蛛去哪儿了?
Where did Spider go?
-我让他去给我买♥♥烟。——是吗?
– I sent him to get me some cigarettes. – Yeah?
怎么了?你以前没进过餐厅吗?
What’s wrongAin’t you never been in a restaurant before?
——当然!——咖啡吗?
– Of course! – Coffee?
没关系。没关系。算了吧。
That’s all right. That’s all right. Forget it.
给您,小姐。
Here you are, miss.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
我以为你没烟了。
I thought you ran out of smokes.
——是的,嗯…-这是您的银器。
– Yeah, well… – Here’s your silverware.
准备好了吗?
Ready to order?
看这里,我要牛排和鸡蛋,两面煎。
Look here, I’m gonna have the steak and eggs, over easy.
一定要得到你想要的,听到了吗?
And be sure to get whatever you want, hear?
——小姐?我要一份牛排。
– Miss- I’ll have a steak.
好的。
Okay.
Mmm-mm-mm。安娜美!
Mmm-mm-mm. Anna Mae!
姑娘,你吓死我了!
Girl, you shocked the hell out of me!
像你这么小的女人哪来的这么大的嗓子?
Where a little woman like you get such a big voice?
你把里面的人都拆了!
You had them folks tore down in there!
让我这么跟你说吧。你唱得像个男人。
Let me put it to you this way. It’s like you sang like a man.
我是说,你们都是女人。
I mean, you all woman.
你们都是女人,任何男人都能看出来,但是女孩,就像你有自己独特的方式来唱出你的歌♥。
You all woman, any man can see that, but girl, it’s like you got your own particular way of gettin’ a song out ya.
这是独一无二的。你有自己独特的声音。
It’s unique. You got your own unique sound.
看,唱片就是这么卖♥♥的。
See, that’s what sells records.
哇,你有天赋啊。是啊,你真的很有天赋,姑娘。
Whoo, you got a flair. Yeah, you definitely got a flair, girl.
-你有天赋吗?——一个天赋?是的,我喜欢。
– Do you have a flair- A flairYes, I do.
事实上,我有写歌♥的天赋,我也有让歌♥手出名的天赋。
Matter of fact, I got a flair for writin’ songs and I also have a flair for makin’ singers famous.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
和我一起长大的人,在我的讽刺剧里唱过歌♥的人,他们中的很多人后来都成名了。
People that’s come up with me, folks that sang in my Revue, a lot of ’em went on to be big time.
他们和我在一起之后就走了,不过没关系。
After they with me, they take off, but that’s all right, though.
没关系。这一切都注定要改变。
That’s all right. That’s all fixin’ to change.
——牛排。-我想到了一个新歌♥手。
– Steak. – I got a new singer in mind.
是吗?他好吗?
YeahHe good?
哦,是的,的确。她真的很好。
Oh, yes, indeed. She is real good.
事实上,她很厉害。
Matter of fact, she’s very good.
他说他想让我做他的新歌♥手。
He say he want me to be his new singer.
她现在在说什么?
What’s she talkin’ about now?
-他告诉你的?——嗯。
– He told you that- Uh-huh.
——谁?艾克,妈妈!艾克•特纳!
– Who- Ike, Mama! Ike Turner!
他给了你他的地址让你过来排练。主……艾克·特纳是什么?
And he gave you his address to come around and rehearse. Lord… What’s a Ike Turner?
安娜·梅,快把你这轻信的乡下人赶出云端。
Anna Mae, get your gullible country ass out of the clouds.
他对所有女孩都这么做。
He does that to all the girls.
这是他的。你知道我在说什么吗?
That’s his line. You know what I’m sayin’?
艾莲,这串珍珠怎么变短了?
Alline, how come this string of pearls is shorter?
你把我的珍珠切下来了吗,姑娘?我脖子上的这个更紧。
Did you cut off my pearls, girlThis is tighter around my neck.
也许都是因为你吃的猪肠。
Maybe it’s all them chitlins you ate.
-别跟我耍小聪明,艾琳小姐。——什么?
– Don’t get smart with me, Miss Alline. – What?
开红色敞篷车的是谁?
Who is that in a red convertible?
红色敞篷车?
Red convertible?
早晨好”。我可以和你母亲说话吗?
Mornin’. May I speak to your mother, please.
我的母亲吗?
My mother?
安娜·梅·布洛克的母亲,布洛克太太,她住在这里吗?
Anna Mae Bullock’s mother, Mrs. Bullock, does she live here?
我是她的母亲。
I’m her mother.
这是安娜·梅的母亲!你们相信吗?
This is Anna Mae’s mother! Y’all believe that?
-真不敢相信。——没有。
– I can’t believe that. – No.
我的天啊,像你这样年轻漂亮的姑娘和两个成年的女儿在一起做什么?
My goodness, what’s a fine young thing like you doin’ with two grown daughters?
-嗨,艾莲小姐。我能帮你什么忙吗?特纳。艾克•特纳。节奏之王。
– Hey, Miss Alline. – How can I help you, Mr… Turner. Ike Turner. The Kings of Rhythm.
我们每天都在皇家俱乐部演出。听着,布洛克夫人。安娜·梅昨晚在俱乐部唱了歌♥。
We play down at the Club Royal every… Listen, Mrs. Bullock. Anna Mae sang at the club last night.
-她把所有人都打晕了。——没有在开玩笑。
– She knocked everybody out. – No joking.
特纳先生说我很有天赋,妈妈。
Mr. Turner say I got a flair, Mama.
-能卖♥♥唱片的那种。-妈妈,安娜·梅会唱歌♥。
– The kind would sell records. – Mama, Anna Mae can sing.
我花钱请安娜·梅大老远从田纳西州的纳特布♥什♥来到这里,不是为了和一群音乐家在一起浪费时间。
I didn’t pay for Anna Mae to come all the way up here from Nutbush, Tennessee to be wastin’ time with a bunch of musicians.
等一下,妈妈,不是那样的。安娜美……-艾莲,把安娜·梅带到后面去。——但是,妈妈……是的,女士。
Well, wait a minute, Mama, it wasn’t like that. Anna Mae… – Alline, take Anna Mae in the back. – But, Mama… Yes, ma’am.
-来吧,安娜·梅。-继续,姑娘。
– Come on, Anna Mae. – Go on, girl.
特纳先生,我不知道你是怎么想的,但这个小女孩会成为一名护士为这所房♥子带来稳定的收入。
Mr. Turner, I don’t know what you had in mind, but this little girl’s gonna be a nurse and bring a steady paycheck in this house.
是的,夫人,但是布洛克小姐,你见过护士开这么好的车吗?
Yes, ma’am, but Miss Bullock, did you ever see a nurse drivin’ an automobile as fine as mine?
意思……我可以吗?
Meaning… May I?
听着,如果你让安娜·梅和我一起工作,我保证她很快就会赚大钱。
Now, look here, if you let Anna Mae work with me, I guarantee you she’ll be makin’ big money in no time.
你是说安娜·梅唱得那么好?
You tellin’ me Anna Mae sing that good?
这样说吧。
Put it like this.
我可以让圣路易斯的任何人加入我的乐队,但我想要她。
I could get anybody in St. Louis to sing in my band, but I want her.
想想。让她来排练几次。
Think about it. Let her come to a few rehearsals.
让我和她一起工作。如果你愿意,欢迎你来旁听。
Let me work with her. You’re welcome to sit in if you like.
作为绅士,我向你保证她会受到我的保护。
You have my word as a gentleman she’ll be under my protection.
我注意到我的手下在外面不小心弄碎了一些你的花。
I noticed my boys crushed some of your flowers accidentally outside.
那应该够赔偿了。
That should cover the damages.
我们将在今晚7点左右等她。
We’ll be expectin’ her around seven o’clock this evening.
很高兴见到你,布洛克太太,祝你今天愉快。
It’s been a pleasure meeting you, Mrs. Bullock, and you have a nice day now.
让我焕然一新,让我焕然一新当我完成时我想成为正确的我想被化妆安娜·梅,你要唱得更粗糙。你听到我吗?
Make me over Make me nice And when I’m done Oh, I wanna be right I wanna be made up Anna Mae, you’re gonna have to sing rougher. You hear me?
粗糙!从这里。
Rougher! From here.
好吧?好的。我们从头再来。
OkayAll right. We’ll take it from the top.
我们开始吧。一,二,三,还有…我在和拉夫牧师说话,安娜·梅。
Here we go. And one, two, three, and… I’m talkin’ to the priest Rougher, Anna Mae.
大祭司来吧。粗糙。
The high priest Come on. Rougher.
宇宙中的每个人如果我说的是错的我不明白你说的”粗糙”是什么意思。”
And everybody out there in the universe If what I’m sayin’ is wrong I don’t understand what you mean by “rougher.”
-“粗糙”是什么意思?——唱歌♥。
– What’s “rougher” mean- Sing.
现在你让那个女孩像疯子一样尖叫。
Now you got that girl screamin’ like a maniac.
——是的,女士。继续唱歌♥。-这没道理。
– Yes, ma’am. Keep singing. – That makes no sense.
看这里。这才是唱片的卖♥♥点,布洛克女士。
Look here. That’s what sells records, Ms. Bullock.
-你想喝点什么吗?-对,我想喝一杯…-继续唱. …但我在看彩排。
– Look, do you want a drink- Yeah, I want a drink… – Keep singin’. …but I’m watchin’ this rehearsal.
来吧,我去后面给你拿杯喝的。来吧,Alline。
Come on, I’ll get you a drink in the back. Come on, Alline.
我想看这个排练。
I wanna watch this rehearsal.
给我擦点药,把我洗干净让我焕然一新让我焕然一新当我完成时哦,我想成为正确的主啊,让我焕然一新让我焕然一新我想焕然一新
Give me a liniment And wash me clean Make me over Make me nice And when I’m done Oh, I wanna be right Hey Lord, make me over I wanna be made over Make me over I wanna be made over
从这里。让我听听。
From here. Let me hear it.
我想疯狂,我想做一些事。
I wanna go crazy I wanna do some things Yeah.
我想成为一个明星哦,我想成为一个名人在我心中让美丽主宰一切当我成功了哦,我想成名哦,上帝,让我重生我想被重塑哦,上帝,让我重生
I wanna be a star Oh, I wanna have a big name And in my heart let beauty reign And when I’m done Oh, I wanna have fame Oh Lord, make me over I wanna be made over Oh Lord, make me over
好吧!去吧,安娜。
All right! Go ahead, Anna.
我想改过自新我想改过自新让我改过自新-让我改过自新我想改过自新-哦上帝,让我改过自新-让我改过自新来吧。保持窝囊气!
I wanna be made over I wanna be made over Make me over – I wanna be made over – Make me over I wanna be made over – Oh Lord, make me over – Make me over Make me over Come on. Keep goin’!
-哦,上帝,让我重生-让我重生
– Oh Lord, make me over – Make me over
主啊,让我变好主啊,让我变好-给我力量-让我变好-给我爱-想要变好-给我性感-想要变好我想要变好
Lord, make me nice Lord, make me good – And give me power – Make me over – Give me love – Wanna be made over – Give me voluptuousness – Make me over I wanna be made over
好吧,再见。
All right, bye-bye.
嘿。弗罗斯,弗罗斯,叫他们安静点。
Hey. Hey, hey, Fross, Fross, tell them to be quiet.
你们看这里。我们正准备去巡演。
Y’all look here. We’re fixin’ to go on tour.
没错,我们要去巡演了。
That’s right, we’re goin’ on tour.
这意味着我的名字会在这上面,这意味着你一旦搞砸了一步,你就毁了我的好名声,明白吗?
Which means my name’s gonna be on this thing, which means any time you fuck up a step, you fuckin’ with my good reputation, you understand?
杰姬,你今天排练迟到了15分钟,对吧?
Jackie, you was 15 minutes late to rehearsal today, wasn’t you?
5美元的罚款。
A $5 fine.
你笑什么,蜘蛛?
What you laughing at, Spider?
你离找不到工作就差那么远了你自己。
You ain’t but that far from not even having a job your damn self.
好吧,现在。你们看这里。
All right, now. Y’all, look here.
这将是安娜·梅第一次冲出起跑线。
It’s gonna be Anna Mae’s first run out the startin’ gate.
我希望你们都能帮忙,帮她,尽你们所能,好吗?
I want all y’all to pitch in, help her out, do what you can, all right?
好吧。
All right.
是的,嘿,洛林!
Yeah, hey, Lorraine!
-我受够了,艾克——洛林。
– I’m tired of this shit, Ike. – Lorraine.
等等,等等,等等。好了,好了,来吧。
Wait, wait, wait, wait. Now, now, come on, yeah.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!