我知道 真希望是昨天
I know it’s tomorrow, Jerry. But I even wish it were yesterday.
这样今天我就会度蜜月
That would mean that today that I would be on my honeymoon,
我终于能在护照上盖章了
that I would finally have a stamp in my passport,
首先就是意大利的
and that it would say Italy on it.
另一个家伙呢?
What happened with the other guy?
他没要我
He didn’t want me.
– 也许她忘了 – 女人不会忘记她的婚礼的
– Maybe she forgot. – A woman doesn’t forget her wedding.
也许塞车了
Maybe she’s stuck in traffic.
– 这看起来荒谬吗? – 你看起来很好
– This isn’t… Does this look ridiculous? – No, you look fine.
– 你拿到戒指了吗? – 拿到了
– All right. Well, you got the rings? – Yeah, I got the rings.
你怎么回事 杰克?
What’s the matter with you, Jack?
你真糟
You suck.
我糟? 还是衣服糟?
I suck or the outfit sucks?
都差不多
It’s a toss-up.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
她来了
Here she is.
她有点紧张
She’s a little nervous.
她真可爱
She’s lovely.
亲爱的亲友 我们今天…
Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join…
我反对
I object.
我还没念到那里
I didn’t get to that part yet.
那我也要反对
I would have to object, too.
你呢?
What about you?
– 我正在想 – 怎么回事?
– I’m thinking. – What the hell is going on?
我跟令郎相爱
I am in love with your son.
– 我知道 – 不是那一个
– I know. – Not that one.
那一个
That one.
杰克 你做了什么?
Jack, what the hell did you do?
他什么也没做 他没做任何事
He didn’t do anything. He didn’t do anything.
全都是我 全是我的错
It was me. It was all me.
艾西 你没事吧?
Elsie, how are you doing? You doing okay?
你还记得那天在医院的情形吗?
Do you remember that day at the hospital?
你当然会记得
Of course you remember that day at the hospital.
这其中有点误会
Well, there was a little mix-up.
我看到彼得被推下铁轨 而我救了他
I saw Peter get pushed onto the tracks, and I saved his life.
但到了医院他们不让我看他
But when I got to the hospital, they wouldn’t let me see him,
结果有人告诉医生 说我是他未婚妻
so someone told the doctor that I was his fiancée.
但…
Only…
这不是真的
It’s not true.
我从未与彼得订婚
I was never engaged to Peter.
你怎么不早说?
Why didn’t you say something?
我不知道该如何告诉你
Because I didn’t know how to tell you.
我们只有那天在铁轨上相遇
We never even met until that day on the tracks.
在医院里
It’s just when we were in the hospital room,
一切发生得太快了 我无法告诉你们真♥相♥
everything happened so fast, and I couldn’t tell you the truth.
然而我不愿说出真♥相♥是因为
And then I didn’t wanna tell you the truth,
事实是
because the truth was that
我爱上你们了
I fell in love with you.
你爱上我?
You fell in love with me?
不 是的 你们所有人
No. No. Yes. All of you.
我从孤身一人变成了别人的未婚妻
I went from being all alone to being a fiancée,
女儿 孙女 姐姐
a daughter, a granddaughter, a sister,
以及朋友
and a friend.
我在那天拯救了你的生命 与此同时
I might have saved your life on the tracks, but you know what?
你也拯救了我的生活
You really saved mine.
你使我成为家庭中的一份子
You allowed me to be a part of your family.
我已经很久没有那种感觉了
And I haven’t had that in a really long time.
我也不想放弃它了
And I just didn’t wanna let go of that.
虽然这份情谊很短暂
So even though it was just for a little while,
但我会永远珍惜
I will love them always.
我很抱歉
I’m very sorry.
抱歉弄脏了你的地毯
And I’m very sorry about your carpet.
我的地毯怎么啦?
What about my carpet?
彼得跟我订过婚
Peter Callaghan is engaged to me.
我反对
I object to this wedding.
去排队
Get in line.
我反对你的反对
And I object to your objection.
那是谁?
Who’s that?
埃莉的丈夫
Ashley’s husband.
你向已婚妇女求婚?
You proposed to a married woman?
对 我昏迷的时候 弟弟却追到…
Yes, and I was in a coma when my brother makes a play for my…
我的假未婚妻了
Sort of my fiancée.
– 彼得 你怎么能这样做? – 听着 约定就是约定
– Peter, how could you do this? – Listen, a deal is a deal.
你们俩最好在一起
You two are better off together.
别嚷嚷
Stop yelling.

Hey.
冷静 大家先冷静下来
Hold on. Hold on, just hold it right there.
露西
Hey, Luce.
我只想说
I just wanted to say that I’m sorry
很遗憾你跟那家伙没搞好
things didn’t work out with that guy.
现在 你该去了解自己的
And, you know, right now, you should get in touch
内在心灵
with the child within
探索你温柔的一面
and explore your feminine side.
别吃饼干蛋糕等东西
And, you know, don’t start eating cookies and cake and stuff like that,
否则你会像罗妲姑妈一样胖
because you’ll blow up like my Aunt Roberta, you know?
你值得遇到更好的人
You deserve better than that.
跟三楼小姐的进展如何?
So how are things going with Miss Third Floor?
她…
She’s…
– 乔 乔 – 她说我…
– Joey, Joey. – She said that I…
– 什么? – 你有饼干吗?
– What? – Do you have any cookies?
没有
No. You know what?
– 但你可以试穿我的鞋 – 好
– We can try on some of my shoes. – Okay.
– 最后一天上班? – 对
– Hey. Last day? – Yeah.
– 我会想你的 – 我也会想你的
– I’m gonna miss you. – I’m gonna miss you.
– 我们会再见面的 – 最好如此
– We’ll see each other. – You better.
– 当然了 – 好
– Of course. – All right?
– 再见 – 回见
– Bye. – See you.
露西?
Lucy?
我要问你个问题
I need to ask you a question.
单膝下跪 那更浪漫
Get down on your knee. It’s more romantic.
他在求婚 让他求婚
He’s proposing. Let him do it.
我是在让他求婚
I am letting him do it.
我能进去吗?
Can I come in there, please?
不行
I can’t.
没代币不行
Not without a token.
他只要投币就行
He just put the token in.
当真? 我没留意到
Really? I didn’t notice.
嫁给我?
Marry me?

Yeah.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you back.
– 真是美好 – 我好快乐
– That’s nice. – I’m so happy.
我本想嫁给彼得 最终却嫁给杰克
So I had planned to marry Peter, but I married Jack instead.
幸好我父亲是对的
Thank goodness my father was right.
人生并不会总是如你所愿
Life doesn’t always turn out the way you plan.
但杰克给了我完美的礼物
But Jack, Jack gave me the perfect gift,
一个盖在护照上的章
a stamp in my passport.
他带我到佛罗伦萨度蜜月
He took me to Florence for our honeymoon.
也可以说他把整个世界送给了我
I guess you might say he gave me the world.
彼得曾问我是什么时候爱上杰克的
Peter once asked me when it was that I fell in love with Jack.
我回答道
And I told him,
“那是在你睡着的时候”
“It was while you were sleeping.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!