二十二 十 四十 衣柜锁号♥码
22, 10, 40. Eighth-grade locker combination.
生日 五九年三月十一日
Birth date, 3-11-59.
你一定得记起露西
You have to remember Lucy.
社会保障号♥码 一四四 六零 六八♥九♥四
Social security number, 144-60-6894.
你爱她 你只是不记得了
You love her. You just don’t remember.
西北大学 平均三点七三分
Three-point-seven-three grade point average, Northwestern University.
我能单独和彼得谈谈吗?
Can I talk to Peter alone?
– 一切没问题吧 索尔? – 一九八一年担任毕业班学生会主席
– Everything okay, Saul? – Senior class president, 1981.
我只想跟我的教子谈谈
I just wanna talk to my godson.
– 让我替你来 – 谢谢
– Let me take that for you. – Thanks.
– 我们马上回来 – 回头见
– We’ll be back. – We’ll see you later.
– 你确定 索尔? – 对 确定
– You sure, Saul? – Yeah, yeah, sure.
– 再见 儿子 – 再见 爸
– See you, son. – See you, Dad.
你一生下来我就认得你
Peter, I’ve known you since you were born.
我参与过你一生所有的重大时刻
I’ve been to every major event in your life from Cub Scouts to…
从童子军到开始长阴毛
Well, to the day you discovered hair on your schmeckel.
你受到了良好教育
You’ve got a good education.
你广受朋友欢迎
You’re very popular with all those friends of yours.
过得很泽润
You make a nice living.
你是个英俊的孩子
And everybody knows you’re a good-looking kid.
但是 彼得 你是个傻瓜
But, Peter, you’re a putz.
什么?
Excuse me?
我是你的教父 我爱你
Now, look, I’m your godfather. I mean, I love you.
我视你如亲生儿子
I couldn’t love you any more if you were my own son.
但问题是
But the fact of the matter is you’re…
你是个傻瓜
Well, you’re a putz.
你说这些有原因吗?
Is there a point to this?
露西
Lucy.
彼得 你得知道她的事
Peter, there’s something you have to know about her.
你知道 她…
You see, she…
这个…
Well…
她是…
She’s…
你知道…
You know…
她不只是你的未婚妻 她是你的守护天使
She’s not only your fiancée, she’s your guardian angel.
她救了你一命
Yeah. Peter, she saved your life.
她现在要来看你
Now, she’s coming to see you today,
我要你帮自己一个忙
and I want you to do yourself a favor.
我要你这个重获新生的男人 深沉地看着她的眼睛
I want you to look deeply into her eyes and listen with the heart of a man
然后遵循内心真实的感觉
who has just been given a second chance at life.
只要看她两分钟 如果你不爱她
And after two minutes, if you’re not madly in love with her,
就跟她说你想分手
why, tell her you wanna break up.
再去当你的傻瓜
And you can go back to being a putz.
但如果在这两分钟内
But if in the two minutes,
你能看到大家都清楚的事
you see what the rest of us only took seconds to see,
你会再次向她求婚
you will propose to her for the second time,
而且趁她逃走前娶了她
and marry her before she has a chance to escape.
她来之前 你好好想想
Before she comes, take a little time
我这老傻瓜告诉你的话
and think about what an old putz just told you.
行吗?
All right?
我如果年轻四十岁 我会娶她
You know, if I was 40 years younger, I’d marry her myself.
如果她愿意改变信仰的话
That is, if she’d convert.
– 那是个笑话 – 我知道
– Hey, that’s a joke. – I know.
露西
Lucy.
– 嗨 – 嗨
– Hi. – Hi.
我把你的东西带来还给你
I came to bring you back your things.
你要三明治吗?
Would you like a sandwich?
不用 我很好 谢了
No, no. I’m okay, thanks.
我能替你拿什么吗?
Can I get you anything?
我希望能穿自己的衣服
I wish I had my own clothes.
我喜欢你的蓝条纹西服
Well, I like your blue pinstripe.
– 双排扣的? – 对
– Double-breasted? – Yeah.
– 我也喜欢那一套 – 真的?
– That’s my favorite. – Really?

Yeah.
请坐
Please sit down.
我看过你救三只松鼠的相片
I saw a picture of you when you saved the three squirrels.
它们都不打电♥话♥ 也不写信来
They never call, they never write.
那是很早以前的事
That was a long time ago.
我想 人长大后 就很少做英勇的事情了
Yeah, I guess we don’t get to do many heroic things as an adult.
那是真的
That’s for sure.
但你有
You do, though.
不 跳到火车前是很不寻常
No. Jumping in front of that train was unusual.
我一辈子没做什么英勇的事
I don’t think I’ve done anything truly heroic my whole life.
曾经追赶过一位扒手
I chased a purse snatcher once.
那很不简单
Well, that’s something.
我假装扭到肌肉
I pretended to pull a hamstring.
大多数男人根本不会去追赶
Well, most guys probably wouldn’t have chased after him in the first place.
我在捷运站工作 我知道
I mean, I work at the L. Believe me, I know.
你总在火车上让位
You give up your seat every day in the train.

Well…
那没什么英勇的
That’s not heroic.
对坐你位子的人来说是的
It is to the person who sits in it.
你每天都令我抱着希望
And you always gave me something to look forward to every day, so…
你使我想起某个人
You know, you do remind me of someone.
也许就是你
It’s probably you.
对不起 夫人 哪一间公♥寓♥?
Excuse me. Excuse me, ma’am. What apartment?
– 你是新来的 – 是的 夫人 哪一间公♥寓♥?
– You’re new. – Yes, ma’am. What apartment?
彼得·卡拉汉的公♥寓♥
I’m going to Peter Callaghan’s apartment.
请问你的名字是?
And your name, please?
埃莉·巴勒·培根 彼得的未婚妻
Ashley Bartlett Bacon. I am Peter’s fiancée.
你不是他的未婚妻
You’re not his fiancée.
你气色不错
Hey, looking good.
他们要把我转到二楼去
Yeah, well, they’re moving me to the second floor.
太好了 我能推你去吗?
Great. Mind if I drove?
没问题 电梯旁见
No problem. See you by the elevators.
好了 来吧
All right. Okay. There we go.
有点风
It’s a little drafty.
我给你带了些违♥禁♥品♥
Here, I brought you some contraband.
是花生巧克力 谢了
Chocolate peanut butter. Thanks.
露西很棒吧?
Hey, Lucy’s pretty terrific, isn’t she?
– 对 – 我们订过婚的 你知道
– Yeah. – We’re engaged, you know.
对 我听说了
Yeah, I heard that.
这种味道我记得
Now, this, I remember.
一切都好多了 看起来好多了 感觉也好多了
Everything is better. Everything looks better, feels better.
连这花生巧克力也更好吃了
Even this chocolate peanut butter tastes better.
很好 是薄荷味的
Good. It’s fudge mint.
管他的 我重生了
Whatever. I’m reborn.
你如果是神父 我会向你告解
If you were a priest right now, I’d confess everything to you.
不 别告解 我正试着变得更积极些
No, no, don’t confess. I’m trying to be positive right now.
吃你的冰淇淋
Just eat your ice cream.
我不知道秘书送给爸妈的圣诞礼物是什么
I don’t know what my secretary sent Mom and Dad for Christmas.
是水果篮 听着 我…
It was a fruit basket. Now, look, I don’t wanna…
– 我从未对任何女人忠心过 – 我走了
– I’ve never been faithful. – I’m gonna leave.
记得那松鼠吗?
Remember the squirrels?
千万别提
Don’t even say it.
我先用石头把它们打下巢穴
First I knocked them out of their nest with a rock.
彼得
Peter.
然后我拯救它们
Then I saved them.
你告诉露西了吗?
Did you say any of this to Lucy?
那是过去 我要为了露西洗心革面
That was in the past. I’m making a clean start with Lucy.
露西她… 她是…
She is… She is… She…
她是什么?
What is she? She’s…
你一见到她 她就会影响你
I’d say that she gets under your skin as soon as you meet her.
她能把你逼傻
She drives you so nuts,
害得你不知道到底是抱她 还是跟她扳手力
you don’t know whether to hug her or just really arm-wrestle her.
她会为护照盖个章跑到欧洲去
She would go all the way to Europe just to get a stamp in her passport.
我不知道那是否疯狂
I don’t know if that amounts to insanity
或是 令人喜爱
or just being really, really likeable.
不 不是的
No, that’s not it.
但她一定很特别 一定是
But she’s gotta be really special. She’s gotta be.
我会花下半辈子查明
And I can spend the rest of my life finding out why.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!