– 露西 来 – 一起来吧
– Lucy, come on. – Come on, Lucy.
– 来吧 – 我…
– Let’s go. – I…
看着镜头
Watch the birdie.
再照一次 我眨眼了
Ma, take it again. I blinked.
你真幸运 我都瞎了
You’re lucky. I’m blind.
再喝一点
Yeah, I love it.
– 再喝点吧 – 我不能再多喝了
– Excuse me. – I don’t drink anymore.
我也不能再少喝了
I don’t drink any less either.
– 也许应该续杯 – 你把我耍了
– Perhaps I should. – You got me on that one.
你们瞧
Look at this.
更多的礼物 我要这两样
More presents. I’ll take these two.
– 这是什么? – 打开它
– What is this? – Open it.
– 是什么? – 翻过来
– What is that? – Turn them over.
穿耳洞的? 真的?
Pierced? Really?
噢 天呐 谢谢你
Oh, my God, thank you.
– 我们周一到威玛超♥市♥去 – 谢谢你
– We’ll go to Wal-Mart on Monday. – Thank you.
别谢我 我想给你买♥♥芭比娃娃
Don’t thank me. If it was up to me, I would’ve gotten you a Barbie.
– 你喜欢吗? – 更多的礼物
– Did you like that? – More presents.
– 我赢了头奖 – 妈 这是你的
– We hit the jackpot. – Mom, this is for you.
“给奥斯 艾尔叔叔赠”
“To Ox, from Uncle Al.”
谁是艾尔叔叔?
Who the hell is Uncle Al?
你知道的 水牛城的艾尔叔叔
Uncle Al. You know, Uncle Al from Buffalo.
– 你记得艾尔 – 艾尔叔叔?
– You remember Al. – Uncle Al?
给露西 圣诞老人赠
To Lucy, from Santa.
– 你记得艾尔叔叔吧 – 艾尔叔叔? 他过去住这儿
– You remember Uncle Al. – Remember Al? He was here.
对 那个艾尔叔叔
Yeah, that Uncle Al.
那年的圣诞节真棒
That was a real good Christmas.
我猜是七个领结
Seven bow ties, I bet.
– 你不用这样的 – 没错 她亲手做的
– You shouldn’t have. – That’s right, she made these.
金表 我爱这份礼物
The gold watch. I love it.
甜心 它很贵的
Sweetheart, it’s so expensive.
这真是棒极了 谢谢你
Gram, these are so great. Thank you.
他们真漂亮
They’re so pretty.
你还记得艾尔叔叔吧?
You remember Uncle Al, don’t you?
记得 但他并不是真的叔叔
No. Yeah, yeah. Well, he wasn’t really uncle.
– 我对他没印象了 – 他有一撇八字胡
– I never got him anything. – He had this moustache.
(露西)
他是老爸的朋友 对吗?
He was Daddy’s friend, right?
– 我认识艾德叔叔 – 不 艾尔叔叔
– I know an Uncle Ed. – No, Uncle Al.
我是卡拉汉
This is Callaghan.
请留言 再见
Leave a message and I’ll get back to you. Ciao.
我是埃莉
Hi, it’s Ashley.
里斯本太棒了 但我决定缩短行程
Lisbon is absolutely gorgeous, but I’m cutting my trip short,
因为我已经思考很久了
because I have been doing a lot of thinking,
不管那么多了
and what the hey,
我愿意嫁给你
I will marry you.
杰克
Jack.
– 嘿 – 嘿 兄弟
– Hey. – Hey, buddy.
别吵醒露西
Don’t wake Lucy.
谁是露西?
Who’s Lucy?
她是彼得的未婚妻
Lucy’s Peter fiancée.
不 那才不是彼得的未婚妻
No, that’s not Peter’s fiancée.
你没见过她?
You haven’t met her?
没有
No.
她真棒 你会喜欢她的
Well, she’s great. You’re gonna love her.
知道吗? 也许我今晚会留下
You know what, kid? Maybe I’ll stay the night.
早餐别偷吃我的麦片
Don’t eat my cereal in the morning.
你是指玛莉的特别麦片吧
So it’s Mary’s special cereal.
上次你把麦片的玩具赠品拿走了 记得吗?
Last time you took the toy surprise, remember?
早安
Good morning.
天呐
Oh, God.
– 你吓了我一跳 – 对不起
– You scared me. – Sorry.
早安 杰克
Good morning, Jack.
我不记得见过你
I guess I don’t remember meeting you.
那是因为我们从未见过面
Well, it’s probably because we’ve never met.
也许是这个原因
That might have something to do with it.
计程车 快迟到了 我得走了
Cab. I have to go. I’m really late, because I have to go.
真高兴见到你 杰克 再见
But it was nice to meet you, Jack. So bye.
– 露西 – 好吧 听着
– Lucy. – Okay, look.
– 我知道我… – 嘿
– I know that I… – Hey.
欢迎加入这个家庭
Welcome to the family.
谢谢你
Thank you.
再见
Bye.
我们真挚地祈祷 希望神的力量
We pray that the Lord’s healing presence
能降幅于病人和他们的家人
will be felt by those who are sick and by their families.
尤其是乔-乔·葛瑞奇 彼得·卡拉汉
Especially Jo-Jo Goreki, Peter Callaghan,
克雷·利托和蓓姬·唐恩
Craig Little and Peggy Dunne.
我们向上帝祷告
We pray to the Lord.
– 主呀 听我们的祷告 – 主呀 听我们的祷告
– Lord, hear our prayer. – Lord, hear our prayer.
上帝 你叫我们要像个大家庭
O, God, you call us to live as one family.
– 拯救我们… – 这露西是何许人也?
– Save us from… – So who’s this Lucy?
她是你哥哥的未婚妻
She’s your brother’s fiancée.
你该想得到 如果彼得订婚
You’d think if Peter were getting married,
他会在论♥坛♥报刊登此事
he would have announced it in the Tribune.
– 我们只看太阳时报 – 阿门
– We read the Sun Times. Amen. – Amen.
为什么她今早要溜出去?
So why did she sneak out this morning?
她有工作
She has a job.
我喜欢拉丁文的弥撒
I like Mass better in Latin.
因为听不懂他们说的是什么 所以比较好
It’s nicer when you don’t know what they’re saying.
– 你弄到布波家的家具了? – 到手了
– Did you get the Bourbeau estate? – Got it.
– 唐尼的呢? – 弄到了
– What about Downey’s? – Got it.
– 希姆汀的呢? – 搞定
– Himmelstein’s? – Yeah.
– 还有范·艾伦呢? – 希姆汀家花了太久时间
– Did you get Van Allan? – Himmelstein’s took too long.
– 看在基♥督♥的份儿上 杰克 – 别乱讲话
– For Chrissake, Jack. – Stop swearing.
现在生意由你掌控了
Look, you’re running the business now.
我很想谈谈此事
There’s something I’d like to talk about.
– 回头再谈 好吗? – 现在就谈
– Talk about that later, okay? – Talk about it now.
– 他不能在教堂杀你 – 你们安静点好吗?
– He can’t kill you in church. – Will you please pipe down?
客气点 这里是教堂
Hey, be nice, pally. We’re in church.
– 你们扰乱了弥撒 – 谁请你来管的?
– You’re disrupting the Mass. – Who made you the pope?
奥斯
Ox.
乔·凯利怎么能当助理牧师呢?
How did Joe Kelly get to be a lector?
他吸食大♥麻♥ 是个毒虫
He takes marijuana.
阿门
Amen.
(匹瑞纳猫食)
– 嗨 露西 – 嗨 露西
– Hi, Luce. – Hi, Lucy.
嗨 露西
Hi, Lucy.
讨厌的螺丝钉帽 去你妈…
Come on, you stupid wing nut. Your mother’s…
对不起 你住这儿?
Excuse me, do you live here?
住这儿? 这房♥子是我的
Live here? I own this place.
好极了 那你认得201室那女人了
Great. Well, then you would know the woman that lives in 201.
认识她? 我常和她约会
Know her? I’m dating her.
很干净
Very clean.
猫咪
Kitty?
猫咪? 好命的猫咪?
Kitty? Rich kitty?
到这儿来 吃饭了
Come here. Mealtime.
猫咪 猫咪 猫咪
Kitty, kitty, kitty. Kitty, kitty, kitty.
猫咪
Kitty.
猫咪
Kitty?
有吃的了 猫咪 猫咪 过来
Food. Kitty, kitty, kitty. Come here.
来这儿 甜心 你在哪里?
Come here. Come on, honey. Where are you?
我真抱歉
I’m so sorry.
打得真准
Nice shot.
我去拿点冰 我没料到有人来
I’ll get you some ice. I’m sorry. I wasn’t expecting anybody.
你怎么进来的?
Hey, how’d you get in here?
钥匙?
Key?
你常待这儿?
Key. You stay here a lot?
你知道的 喂猫
You know, feed the cat.
彼得没有养猫
Peter doesn’t have a cat.
哈啰 哈啰 甜心
Hello. Hello, honey.
小毛球 小毛球
Fluffy. Hello, Fluffy.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!