– Attaboy. – That’s great.
– 棒极了 – 好样的
– That’s great. Attaboy. – Way to go.
大家注意
Hey, everybody.
露西怀孕了
Lucy’s pregnant.
你是怎么发现的? 怀孕?
How did you find out? What do you mean she’s pregnant?
– 你怎么知道? – 是贝丝说的
– How do you know? – That’s what Beth said.
杰克 你知道这件事吗?
Jack, do you know anything about this?
到你房♥里去
Go up to your room.
– 谁呀? – 小乔
– Who is it? – Joe Jr.
我不在家
I’m not here.
我知道那一招
I know that trick.
我老头子有钥匙
Hey, my old man’s got a set of keys.
那是违法行为 你知道的
That is illegal and you know it, Joey.
塔嗒
Ta-da!
我让花店给我做了
I told them to give me the same ones
奖赏给赛马冠军的这种花环
they use in the winner’s circle at Arlington.
真漂亮
They’re beautiful.
但我不能接受
I can’t accept them.
我可以搬进来住
I could move in here.
老爸会少收五十元房♥租
I bet you Pop would knock 50 bucks off the rent.
我只剩六个月寿命了
I have six months left to live.
你只是想让我感觉好受些
You’re just trying to make me feel better.
是另外那家伙吧?
It’s that other guy, isn’t it?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我看过你看他的样子
I’ve seen the way you look at him.
我怎样看他的?
What? How do I look at him?
就像看到自己第一辆跑车一样
Like you just seen your first Trans Am.
给 拿去
Here, take them.
你可以把它放在我棺材上
You can lay them on my coffin.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你穿的是黑色奶罩吗?
Are you wearing the black bra?
我爱黑色内衣
I love black underwears.
杰克
Jack.
– 嗨 – 你在这儿干什么?
– Hi. – What are you doing here?
你要去参加派对?
You’re going to a party.
是啊 我朋友西蕊在开派对
Yeah, my friend Celeste is having a party tonight.
我送你去
Great. Hey, I’ll drive you.
并不算远 不用了
You know what? It’s really not that far. It’s fine.
上车吧
No, come on, come on.
好吧 但其实不远
Okay, but it’s really not that far.
我用这卡车运过不少东西
I move a lot of things with this truck.
一切还好吧?
So is everything okay?
怎么会不好呢?
Why? Why wouldn’t it be okay?
你的举止很怪异
You’re just acting really weird.
– 不 我没有 – 你有
– No, I’m not being weird. – Yes, you are.
不 我没有举止怪异
No, I’m not being weird.
– 彼得呢? – 彼得怎么啦?
– So, what about Peter? – What about Peter?
他醒来后得面对不少问题
Peter is going to have a lot to deal with when he wakes up.
– 露西 – 嗨
– Lucy, hi. How are you? – Hi.
请进 嘿 大伙儿注意
Come in, come in. Hey, everybody.
露西和她的未婚夫来了
Lucy and her fiancé are here.
– 露西 还好吧? – 杰瑞 你认识彼得吧?
– Lucy. How’s it going? – Jerry, you know Peter, right?
谢谢 嗨 辛迪 替他拿外衣
Thank you. Hi. Take his coat, Cindy.
– 他就是彼得? – 我得和你谈谈
– Is this Peter? – I gotta talk to you.
他看起来很好
Well, jeez, he looks good.
那不是彼得 是杰克
That’s not Peter, that’s Jack.
– 谁是杰克? – 彼得的弟弟
– Who’s Jack again? – Peter’s brother.
– 彼得仍在昏迷? – 对
– Peter’s the guy who’s in the coma? – Yeah.
那你为什么带杰克来?
So then why did you bring Jack?
我没有 他跟过来的
I didn’t bring Jack. He followed me here.
– 杰克是未婚夫? – 不 是彼得
– So Jack’s the fianc? – No, Peter.
彼得不知道你存在
Peter doesn’t even know you exist.
– 我知道 – 杰克就是彼得?
– I know. – So Jack is Peter?

Yeah.
– 露西 – 嗯?
– Lucy. – Yeah?
有医生专治这种病的
They have doctors for this kind of thing.

Hey.
– 它加了酒的 – 感谢上帝
– That’s spiked. – Thank God.
– 你不该喝酒 – 为什么?
– You shouldn’t have any. – Why not?
因为它对胎儿不好
Because it’s not good for the baby.
等一下 好吗?
Wait a minute, will you?
– 冷死了 – 小心
– It’s freezing. – Watch out, watch out.
今天晚上 所有一切都不对劲
This whole evening did not work out well at all, and…
我该分担一部份责任吗?
And I’m supposed to share some responsibility in that?
不是 你等一下好吗?
No. Would you slow down a little bit?
听着 这是个误会
Look, it was just a misunderstanding,
还有小乔的事
and on top of the Joe Jr. Thing…
什么?
Excuse me?
没什么
It’s nothing.
怎么会没什么 小乔是怎么回事?
No, no, no, there’s no nothing now. What Joe Jr. Thing?
贴着你那次
The leaning thing.
贴着我?
The leaning thing?
– 对 – 好的
– Yeah. – Okay.
你什么意思? 因为他送我花?
What do you mean by the leaning… Because he gave me flowers?
然后你们紧贴着
And then you leaned.
– 然后我紧贴着 – 对
– And then I leaned. – Yeah.
我怎样贴着的?
Okay. How did I lean when I leaned?
– 怎样贴着? – 对
– How were you leaning? – Yeah.
那不是拥抱 完全不同
It was a lot different than hugging. Hugging’s very different.
拥抱要用手臂和手
Hugging, that involves arms and hands,
贴着是像这样全身紧靠着
and leaning is whole bodies moving in like this.
贴身包含了欲望
Leaning involves wanting
和接受 紧贴
and accepting, leaning.
露西
Hey, Luce.
这家伙骚扰你了吗?
Is this guy bothering you?
不 没有
No, no.
你确定? 他好像贴着你
Are you sure? Because it looks like he’s leaning.
谢谢你 懂了吗?
Thank you. See?
你需要的话我就会过来
I’ll be right over here if you need me.
好的 非常感谢你
Okay, thank you very much.
我会空手道
I know karate.
好吧
Okay, is…
那另一件事呢?
Now, all right, what about the other thing?
另一件事? 另一件误会?
The other thing? The other misunderstanding?
你为什么认为我怀孕了?
Why did you think I was pregnant?
玛莉说 她听说的
Well, Mary said that she had heard something like that.
你相信她?
And you believed her?
我没理由不信
I didn’t have any reason not to believe her.
因为我怀孕了 所以彼得才不得不娶我这样的女孩
So the only reason your brother would wanna marry someone like me
是这样吗?
is if I was pregnant, right?
不是的
No, no.
晚安
Good night.
其实你并非彼得喜欢的那种类型
The fact is, you’re not really Peter’s type.
好了 杰克 我和谁才般配?
Yeah, Jack? All right. Whose type am I?
– 谢谢你 – 你跟彼得算是般配
– Thank you. – Look, it’s a great idea, you and Peter.
但很显然 你们俩并不是绝配
It’s just not obvious to the whole world, that’s all.
杰克 我有个糟糕的圣诞节
You know what, Jack? I’ve had a really lousy Christmas.
而你则毁了我的新年
You’ve just managed to kill my New Year’s.
如果复活节那天你过来 把我公♥寓♥烧了吧
If you come back on Easter, you can burn down my apartment.
– 别这样 露西 – 那你要我怎样 杰克?
– Hey, come on, Lucy. – What do you want from me, Jack?
我要你快乐
I want you not to be unhappy.
你是快乐教教主?
And what are you, the happiness guru, Jack?
你快乐吗?
Are you happy?
你都没跟你父亲好好谈过
I don’t remember you having had a conversation with your father.
你想自立门户 对吧?
You wanna leave the business, don’t you?
难道那只是沟通不良?
Is this just another miscommunication that we are having here?
关于我的家人 你了解什么?
What do you know about my family?
跟我家人相处一周 并不代表你什么都懂
Spending a week with them does not make you an expert.
跟他们度过一生也没用
Spending a lifetime with them hasn’t made you one either.
对 家务事很复杂的
Yeah, well, I know that keeping your family happy gets complicated.
如果你父亲知道你计划着

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!