给我们点百加得 伙计
Get us some Breezers, geezer.
好啊
All right.
零钱?
Shrapnel?
好吧 这样你就能为我做点什么了 是吧
All right. Then you can do something for me, innit.
给他点百加得 伙计
Get him some Breezers, geezer!
-吉米 是吧? -这他妈是什么?
-Jimmy, innit? -Fuck is this?
恩 我是波兹
Yeah, and I’m Boz.
想赚点钱吗?
Wanna make some money?
恩 当然
Yeah, course.
来点新鲜的 小伙子们 来 看着皮尔
Change, boys. Here, watch Pill.
他一听到这种音乐就变精神失常了
He goes mental when he nears this one.
看到了 小伙子们? 这就是为什么你们该只卖♥♥药丸
See there, boys? That’s why you should only sell the drugs.
给我尝点 伙计
Give us that here, mate.
给你 吉姆 来一口
Here you are, Jim. Have a go.
再来一口 伙计 继续 都干掉吧
Have another go, mate. Go on, take it down.
喂 小家伙 别忘了给皮尔打电♥话♥ 恩?
Oi, little man. Don’t forget to give Pill a call, yeah?
恩 当然 拜拜 谢了T
Yeah, course. Sweet, T.
好孩子
Good lad.
你忙什么去了?
What you been up to?
没什么
Nothing.
厕所发生什么了?
What’s happened to the bog?
好了 来吧 饭好了
Right, come on, grub’s up!
这是什么?
What’s this?
羊倌肉饼 真正的牧羊人做的
Shepherd’s pie. Made from real shepherds.
味道不错 谢了啊老爸
It’s good. Cheers, Dad.
你还好吧? 今天怎么样?
You all right? How was your day?
如果你想吃这还有点
There’s some food here if you want it.
你在扮演欢乐家庭吗?
You playing happy families?
他怎么了?
what’s up with him?
今天是他生日啊
It’s his birthday, innit.
是吗?
Is it?
糟糕
Oh, fuck!
嘿 猛♥男♥
Hey, penis boy!
-什么事? -你喜欢的那姑娘 她在楼下呢
-What? -The girl you like. She’s downstairs.
-啊? -她在楼下 去吧 这儿交给我
-Eh? -She’s downstairs. Go. I cover.
-好吧 谢谢了 伙计 -去吧
-All right, cheers, mate. -Go.
嗨 斯特福
Hi, Steph.
-你好啊 -你看起来真漂亮
-Hello. -You look nice.
我听说你♥爸♥爸回来了
I heard your dad’s back.
恩 好事传千里啊
Yeah, well, good news travels fast.
感觉很怪吧 他离开有多久了?
Must be weird. How long was he away for?
不知道 几百年了 总之他就是个笨蛋
Don’t know, ages. He’s a mug anyway.
爸爸估计着他过去是个疯子
Yeah. Dad reckons he used to be a bit of a nutter.
是啊 遗传的
Yeah, well, runs in the family.
那你周末想出去吗?
Look, so do you wanna go out Sunday?
周末可能有点困难
Um, Sunday’s a bit difficult.
是啊 好吧
Oh, yeah. Right.
那样的话我就得把乔治留给我爸照看了
I’ll have to leave George with me dad.
不 那还是算了我想 没事的
Yeah, yeah. No, I suppose not, then. Doesn’t work.
你头发长了 来找我我帮你修一下
Your hair’s getting long. You should come round and I’ll trim it.
我得给吉米买♥♥新校服 所以我都穷死了
Yeah, well, I had to get Jimmy’s new uniform, so it skinted me out.
当然 吉米现在在大学校了 是吧?
Of course, Jimmy’s at big school now, isn’t he?
对 时不时去一下
Yeah, well, every now and again.
不管怎么说 你来一趟吧 我给你优♥惠♥
You should come round anyway. I’ll do you a mates’ rate.
好 那多少钱啊?
Yeah, how much is that?
我不知道 你必须付点我什么
Dunno. You’ll have to make me an offer.
喂 罗密欧 回来工作
Oi! Romeo! Get back to work!
待会儿见
Well, I’ll see you then.
你知道去哪儿找我的
You know where to find me.
当然
Yeah, sure.
他给一英镑就想让我开车送他
He wants me to drive over to him for a oner.
我就说 “恩 我会送你去 伙计”
I went, “Yeah, I’ll drive over, mate.”
“我送你去 砸了你的窗户
“I’ll drive over, stick your windows through
把灯也砸了扔你脸上 你个蠢货”
and smash the lamp over your face, ya mug.”
他在干这破活儿?
Is he takin’ the piss?
哦 我♥操♥
Oh, fuck!
打扰一下 伙计 你知道附近哪儿有鞋子大♥降♥价♥吗?
Excuse me, mate, do you know where there’s a shoe sale round here?
-你在干嘛? -我在工作
-What you doing? -I’m working.
你一动不动这也叫工作吗?
Is it still called work when you’re not actually moving?
工资挺高 是吗?
Good money, is it?
其实不是 但是我喜欢挑战
Not really, but I enjoy a challenge.
发生什么了? 北部的油枯竭了 是吗?
What ‘appened? Run out of oil up north, did they?
计划稍稍有变
Slight change of plan.
你应该像我们说的那样消失才对
You should disappear like we said.
这让人感到不舒服 比尔
Making people uncomfortable, Bill.
不利于生意啊 恩?
It’s bad for business, yeah?
你老被看见在附近闲逛
You’re seen hanging around,
人们会想把你开膛破肚的
people are gonna want to open you up.
而且我讨厌看见这么一个 让我哥哥受伤的老家伙
And I’d hate to see such an old mate of me brother’s get hurt.
我会隐身的 你不会再看见我了
I’ll be invisible. You won’t even see me.
不可能
Hardly.
伙计 那不是你儿子吗?
Mate, ain’t that your boy?
喂 迪恩 迪恩
Oi, Dean! Dean!
过来
Come here.
-干吗? -过来
-What? -Come on.
我说 过来
I said come on.
-好吧 儿子 -你看见过这个吗?
-All right, son. -Have you seen this?
你一定非常骄傲 小伙子
You must be proud as punch, boy!
你老爸是干嘛的? 他是个拳击手
What’s your dad do? He’s a boxer.
你老爸是干嘛的? 他是个宇航员
What’s your dad do? He’s an astronaut.
你♥爸♥现在在干嘛?
What’s your dad do?
他是个该死的路标
He’s a fuckin’ signpost!
说句话啊 你怎么想的 迪基?
Have a word, what you reckon, Dickie?
我没办法
I couldn’t do it.
这周末之前我希望你消失
I expect to see you gone by the end of the week.
走了
Come on.
要识相点 迪恩
Get on the matching smothers, Dean!
家里见
See you at home.
小苏打 这是干什么的?
Bicarbonate of soda. What’s this, then?
你好 又见面了
Hello, again!
比尔 没错吧?
Bill, innit?
你还记得我吗 那晚?我是罗克西
Do you remember me from the other night? Roxy.
我是庆祝你回家的礼物
I was your welcome-home present.
哦 抱歉 我没 额…
Oh, sorry, I didn’t, um…
我刚没认出来你
I didn’t recognise ya.
额 我们 呃…?
‘Ere, did we, um…?
我们…?
Did we…?
你懂的
You know.
不记得了?
Don’t you remember?
五次 至少
Five times, at least.
你就想暴风里的转门一样猛
You were like a barn door in a hurricane.
是吗?
Yeah?
没有 我开玩笑而已
No, I’m only joking!
你几乎整晚都没脉搏
You didn’t have a pulse most of the evening.
抱歉啊
Sorry.
没关系
It’s all right.
如果你愿意 我可以让你先赊账
I’ll keep it on t’slate for you if you like.
是吗?
Yeah?
那 你是做这行的?
Are you on the game, then?
你知道这些规矩 是吧
Blimey, you know all the lines, don’t ya!
喂 你知道怎么烤蛋糕吗?
Oi, do you know anything about baking?
是这样的 我错过了我儿子的生日
What it was, I missed me son’s birthday.
-我想 比如 呃… -给他烤个蛋糕?
-I was gonna, like, um… -Bake him a cake?
-恩 -他多大了?
-Yeah. -How old is he?
16岁
Sixteen.
16岁?
Sixteen?
然后你要给他烤蛋糕
And you’re baking him a cake!
是 恩…我是说 是这么计划的
Well, yeah… I mean, that was the plan.
我确定 他会被这个吓跑的
I’m sure he’ll be blown away by it.
你没给他买♥♥个动作玩偶什么的?
Are you getting him an Action Man an’ all?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!