安娜·卡列尼娜
沙皇俄♥国♥
1874年
这个要怎么处理 公爵
What should I do with this, Your Excellency?
哦 这个
Yes.
这是我特意为达里娅·亚历山德罗和孩子们准备的
I picked it out for Daria Alexandrovna and the children.
你好 莉莉
Bonjour, Lili.
你好
Bonjour.
你好 格里沙
Bonjour, Grisha.
你好
Bonjour.
维丝雅
Vasya.
谁想去看望外婆
Who is coming to see Grand-mama?
我 我 我
Me! Me! Me!
跟着我 我的小宝贝们
Come along, my little ducklings.
今天要乖 我走了
Be good today. I’m off.
认真读一下这一章
Read the chapter carefully.
一会儿我回来检查
I’ll come back to test you on it.
读两遍
Read it twice.
再见
Au revoir.
斯蒂瓦
Stiva.
多莉发现了那个家庭教师写的信
Aunt Dolly found a note from the governess.
然后呢
Well?
斯蒂瓦想让我去莫斯科
Stiva wants me to come to Moscow
劝劝多莉原谅他
to persuade Dolly to forgive him.
把我妻子从我身边叫走
I’m to be deprived of my wife
就为给他的无♥耻♥私通求情
so that adultery may be forgiven?
尽管他是你哥 我也无法原谅他
I can’t excuse him just because he’s your brother.
我这也是为了多莉
Oh, it’s for Dolly’s sake, too.
今天要参加四个会议
Four committees today.
又要忙的焦头烂额
I have the world waiting for me.
总是没时间检查你的功课
There’s never time to look at your exercises.
谢罗扎功课很好 公爵
Serozha is doing very well, Your Excellency.
谁给你穿的这件衬衣
Who put this shirt on you?
放心 等我回来听你读
Well, never mind. I’ll come and hear you read.
明天吧 我有时间的话
Tomorrow, perhaps.
谢谢你 卢基奇 明天或许有时间
Thank you, Lukich. Perhaps tomorrow.
不 不行 明天不行
No. No, no, not tomorrow.
谢谢您 公爵
Thank you, Your Excellency.
走吧
Come along.
阿列克谢 在你眼里九年的婚姻和孩子
Alexei, do you think nine years of marriage and children
难道还抵不过初识时的感情吗
should count for nothing against an infatuation?
不 你说的没错
No. Very well.
但犯错就要付出代价 这点你应该明白
But sin has a price, you may be sure of that.
为什么
But why?
因为多莉姑妈家在那里啊
Because that’s where Aunt Dolly lives.
-为什么 -我都跟你说了 谢罗扎
– But why? – I told you, Serozha.
姑妈现在很不好 我得去看望一下她
She’s not well. I must go to see her.
为什么 妈妈
But why, Mama?
别为难妈妈了
Don’t make Mama cry.
我一眨眼功夫就会回来
I’ll be back before you know,
还会给你带礼物
and bring you a present.
我不想要礼物 我想让你留下来
I don’t want a present. I want you to stay.
我的小科季克
Oh, my little Kotik.
给我带什么礼物
What present?
这样才乖
That’s better.
我是第一次离开儿子出远门
It’s the first time I’ve left my little boy.
你是刚离开儿子 我是要回去见儿子
So, you’re leaving your son and I’m returning to mine.
我是沃诺斯卡亚伯爵夫人
I’m Countess Vronskaya.
我刚从圣彼得堡
I’ve been in St. Petersburg
我孙女的洗礼仪式回来
for the christening of a granddaughter.
我的大儿子娶了谢克罗夫小姐
My eldest son married Princess Chirkov.
你可真迷人 之前怎么没见过你
You’re a charming creature. Why don’t I know you?
我没参与过莫斯科的交际圈
I’ve never been in Moscow society, really.
但你知道我的名字
But you know my name.
-你刚跟我说过 -只是无意提了一句
– I’ve heard you mentioned. – Talked about, you mean?
爱情
Ah, love.
-是爱情吗 -还能是什么
– Was it love? – Always.
我那几个儿子都以我为耻
My sons are ashamed of me.
但我宁愿没生过他们
But I’d rather end up wishing I hadn’t than end up wishing I had.
是吗
Wouldn’t you?
我不知道
I don’t know.
有个人没预约就来了 公爵
Some man came without an appointment, Your Excellency.
正在门外等候
Waiting outside.
列文 你怎么来了
Levin! Where did you disappear?
我有急事找你
I’m very anxious to see you.
我需要你帮我拿主意
I need your advice.
去我办公室说吧
Well, come into my room, then.
这是我的老朋友
This is my oldest friend,
康斯坦丁·德米特里耶维奇·列文
Konstantin Dmitrievich Levin.
派人通知他们我可能会晚点到
Someone send word I’ll be a few minutes late.
上面就是我的办公室
That’s my office, up there.
最近真是不好过 坐吧
Oh, I’ve been hard at it. Sit down.
怎么不好过
Hard at what, exactly?
整天忙得颠三倒四
Well, we’re overwhelmed with work.
就是些文书工作
Paperwork.
文书工作才是俄♥国♥的灵魂
Paperwork is the soul of Russia.
农业顶多算是俄♥国♥的胃
Farming is only the stomach.
我什么时候去你那儿打野物呢
Now, when am I going to come and shoot some snipe?
看看你 又是一副西部土包子的模样
Look at you, in Western clothes
我记得你说过以后不这样穿了
you told me you’d never wear again.
出什么事了
Something’s up.
是的 我恋爱了 是来求婚的
Yes, I’m in love. I’ve come back to propose.
你能猜到是谁吗
Have you guessed who she is?
我大概猜到了
I… I have a suspicion.
上次你来的时候为什么不向她求婚
Why didn’t you propose when you were here?
我觉得有她不可能答应
I decided it was impossible.
凯蒂高高在上 简直就是个天使
Kitty is of the heavens, an angel.
而我只是个凡人
And I am of the earth.
但后来 我又翻来覆去地想
But then, I thought and thought,
没有她 我的生活就没有意义
and there’s no life for me without her.
-我有机会吗 -当然了
– Do I have a chance? – Of course you do.
薛杰巴斯大林基公爵家今晚有个社交晚会
The Shcherbatskys are giving a soiree this evening.
早点去 别等大家都到了才去
Get there early, before the crowd.
-我还有个建议 -什么建议
– And if I may suggest… – Anything, what?
-换双新皮靴 -好的 还有别的吗
– New boots. – Right. Anything else?
晚上一起吃个饭吧
We’d better have dinner together.
快点 一会儿英伦饭店见
Come on. We’ll meet later at l’Angleterre.
或者你更想去赫米蒂奇酒店
Or do you prefer the Hermitage?
这样吧 五点半英伦饭店见
Let’s say, 5:30 at l’Angleterre.
我欠那儿的钱比赫米蒂奇多一些
I owe them more than the Hermitage,
还是按老规矩吧
so it wouldn’t be fair to withdraw my custom.
记得穿上新皮靴 大衣
Uh, so, new boots, coat,
再弄一顶像样的帽子
and a proper hat.
请问 请问 请问
Excuse me. Excuse me. Excuse me.
你知道
Do you…
你知道
Do you…
请问
Excuse me.
太不公平了
It’s so unfair.
一个男人因为爱而结婚
You marry for love.
成为一个好丈夫
You’re a good husband.
生几个孩子 年复一年
Children arrive, years depart.
突然有一天 你发现妻子成了黄脸婆
And all of a sudden, your wife grows old and tired.
头发枯黄 身体干瘪
And her hair is thin. And her body…
而你自己却仍然精力充沛
And you yourself, you still have your vigor!
然后你发现自己
And then you find yourself
被形形色♥色♥的女人诱惑
a martyr to distraction by so many women.
原谅我 我实在是理解不了
Forgive me, but I find that incomprehensible.
我似乎应该离开如此高贵的酒店
As though, I should leave this restaurant
去街头的面包店顺手偷个面包圈
and steal a roll from a baker’s shop.
最好能偷到刚出炉的面包圈
Well, you know, a freshly baked roll.
我说的是爱情 你说的是你的欲望
I’m talking about love, and you’re talking about your appetite.
有什么不一样吗 你认识渥伦斯基伯爵吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!