只是来打撞球,觉才能睡得好
…assuming LoveIess barges in here to pIay pooI.
说到睡觉,我还真的累了
And speaking of sIeeping, I’m reaIIy tired,
阿特摩斯
Artie.
能不能借我件衣服穿? 我只有…
CouId I borrow something to wear?-I have just–
我有衣服借你穿
-I got something you can wear.
样式不怎么样,不过绝不爆♥炸♥
It ain’t styIish, but it won’t expIode when you put it on.
有得穿就好
That wouId be nice.
乐福里斯绑♥架♥了冶金学家
LoveIess has kidnapped a few metaIIurgists, so…
所以他一定在制♥造♥装甲武器
…whatever he’s buiIding wiII have armor. He kidnapped a coupIe of chemists…
一定是制♥作♥炸♥药♥
…so it’II have expIosives.
根据你的说法
According to you,
莉妲的爸爸是水力学专家
Rita’s father’s the worId’s foremost expert in hydrauIics…
所以这东西一定会移♥动♥
…so the thing’s gonna move.
他到底在制♥造♥什么鬼东西
What couId he buiId that’d
竟威胁总统向他投降
make the President surrender the government?
暖气炉
A bedside heater.
什么?
What?
莉妲要暖气炉,里面很冷
Rita needs a bedside heater. It gets quite chiIIy back there.
我就说她会让我们分心
That’s what I was taIking about. The distraction.
你说什么?
What?
晚安,谢谢你们救了我
Good night, and thank you for saving me.
晚安
Good night, ma’am.
那件衣服…
That outfit–
很合身
-Is most becoming.
很可爱,希望不会太透风
-LoveIy. I hope it’s not too breezy.
后面
-Back there. -But if there’s anything….
有什么需要的话…
Anything at aII….
找我
I’m right here.
你们俩真好
Aren’t you boys nice?
祝有个好梦
WeII, sweet dreams.
我早说她会让我们分心
I toId you she’d be a distraction.
放心,不会啦
She’s not a distraction.
有她在真好,带来新屁♥股♥
It’s nice having her onboard. She’s a breath of fresh ass.
什么?
Pardon me?
你说“屁♥股♥”
You said ”ass.”
有她在真好,带来新气象
No, I said, ”It’s nice having her onboard, she’s a breast of fresh air.”
别说了,睡觉吧
Let’s just get some shut-ass.
乐福里斯出现了
We have LoveIess, gentIemen.
七百码,接近中
Seven hundred yards and cIosing.
保持速度,我来了
Maintain this speed. I’m coming up.
这是什么?
-What’s that? -I took the Iiberty…
我在你睡觉时装上去的
…of instaIIing that whiIe you sIept.
不要替我改装任何东西
Don’t take Iiberties with my things!
好啦
Very good.
我还在你衣服里装上几样机关
I’ve onIy made one or two additions to your wardrobe.
这是怎么搞的?
Am I missing something here?
我们明明在追着他
If we are pursuing LoveIess…
怎么他会在我们后面?
…why is he behind us?
明白了吧
That’s why.
怎么回事?
What’s going on?
没事,快趴下
Nothing. It’s fine. Get down.
快按下按钮
-Push that magic button.
你在干嘛?
-What are you doing?
你的伟大发明该上场了 要有计划先
Seeing if your Egressor works. We need a pIan.
快按钮
-Push the button!
好吧
-Very good.
他真是勇敢
He’s so courageous.
麻烦替我拿根球杆来
WouId you puII on one of those pooI cues?
这根吗?
-This one?
谢谢
-Thank you.
勇气得靠精巧机关支援才有用
You know, courage is onIy as good as the machinery that supports it.
祝好运
Good Iuck.
我已瞄准好了,长官
I have them square in my sights, sire.
我也是,穆妮夏,我也瞄好了
As do I, Munitia. As do I!
发射
Fire away!
我决定了即使被乐福里斯抓到
That’s it! I won’t Iet LoveIess take me away!
宁死不屈
-I’d rather be dead!
别说这个,不吉利
-That’s not a good thing to wish for!
求求你,别丢下我不管
PIease, Artie! Don’t Ieave me aIone!
我们需要那辆火车
Ladies, we need a new train.
把球给我,我有个计划 不给
-Give me the baII. -I won’t!
是乐福里斯
It’s LoveIess!
不,不是他 是他啦
-No, it isn’t. -Yes, it is!
一旦按下号♥码
An innocent biIIiard baII this way, but depress the number…
我们的任务就毁了
…and on impact it ruins our mission.
不要动
-Don’t move!
不要抓我的腿
-Let go of my Ieg.
乐福里斯在我们身上装磁铁圈
LoveIess has fitted us with the same metaI device that we found on Morton.
早安,两位
Good morning, gentIemen.
你们应该睡得很好
I trust you sIept weII.
你把莉妲怎么呢? 莉妲?你们和她混熟了嘛
-What have you done with Rita? -Rita, is it? How famiIiar!
莉妲在房♥间里还没醒过来
Rita is sIeeping off the aftereffects in the stateroom.
她真可爱,对吧?
She is quite IoveIy, isn’t she?
也许我很快也会和她很熟
Who knows? I might even become famiIiar with her myseIf.
这样我就有理由杀了你们
-That’d be one more reason to kiII you.
对了,卫斯特先生
-Oh, yes, Mr. West.
像你这种黑色种马的大情人
To a no doubt weII-endowed bIackamoor Iike yourseIf…
恐怕很难想像我这种怪物…
…it seems impossibIe that a freak Iike me
要如何让女人感到满足
couId enjoy the pIeasure of a woman.
不过你们见识我的机械威力
But having witnessed my use of mechanoIogy thus far…
难道不相信我能替我下半身…
…don’t you think I’d devise something for my Iower body…
制♥造♥出精巧的代用品来办事?
…that was hard-pumping and indefatigabIy steeIy?
对了,提到办事
And, speaking of hard-pumping, Mr. CoIeman…
柯曼先生加足马力全速前进
…fuII steam ahead.
这火车真酷,借用一下可以吗
What a marveIous train. You don’t mind my borrowing it, do you?
虽然没有轮椅出入口
Aside from a Iack of wheeIchair access…
不过坐着这列火车前往…
…I find it a most comfortabIe way…
我的蜘蛛谷实验室,真是享受
…to pass the Iong miIes to my Iaboratory in Spider Canyon.
对了,我会在帕莫多利
By the way, I’II be
与葛兰特总统碰面
seeing President Grant soon at Promontory Point.
要不要我替你们问候他?
What shaII I teII him for you?
恐怕不行,到时你们…
I’m afraid it can’t be that you’re aIive…
已经挂了
…and weII!
工具包呢?快把这东西弄掉
Get out your tooIkit. Get this thing off my neck.
工具包被拿走了
My tooIs are gone.
欢迎光临政♥治♥犯实验集中营
”WeIcome to LoveIess ExperimentaI Camp for PoIiticaI Dissidents.
不设警卫,没有高压电线
There are no guards, no barbed wires.
只要在安全范围内就能活命
Stay within the perimeter, you’II stay aIive.”
我没空听这些屁话
I don’t have time for this.
看到没?没事
See? Nothing.
不快跑就没命了
And now we have to run.
铁圈好像有某种磁力
The coIIars on our necks seem to contain powerfuI magnets!
只要我们跑得过刀片就没事
As Iong as we can outrun the bIade, we’II be fine!
磁力要多久才会消失?
How Iong does it take a magnet to Iose its power?
大概四百年
-About 400 years!
完了
-Damn!
溪谷,溪谷!
The guIIy! The guIIy!
快往溪谷跑
Run for the guIIy!
快!高登,快!
Go, Gordon! Go!
跳过来
Leap into my arms!
快点
Now!
上帝保佑你
BIess you.
对不起
Sorry.
莉妲,亲爱的
Rita, my dear.
你回到我身边我很高兴
Not that I’m ungratefuI to Providence for bringing you back, but I confess…
不过我有点想不通
…I’m a bit curious as to
你怎么会跟他们混在一起
how you managed to wind up with them.
他们要找到你不是难事
They seemed so sure they couId find you,
我想要是我跟着他们
I thought if I stayed with them…
他们会送我到我要去的地方
…they’II bring me back to aII my friends.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章卡贾基
下一篇文章午夜狂奔
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!