我不想让你太得意
Not to give you a big head,
不过我有点想念你
but I kind of missed you.
真巧,我也挺想念我的下半身
WeII, isn’t that a coincidence? Because I kind of miss me too.
你有什么计划把这东西弄下来
What’s your pIan for getting this thing off my neck?
什么?
Excuse me?
你该想想办法
That’s what you’re here for.
你是机械大♥师♥
You’re the master of this mechanicaI stuff.
原来如此 这下子我成了机械大♥师♥
Oh, I see. Now I’m the master of this mechanicaI stuff.
五分钟前,我努力地…
As opposed to five minutes ago, when I was trying…
想办法解决这个问题
…to find an inteIIigent soIution to this very probIem.
可是突然出现个冒失的大笨蛋
Then something happened. Someone, who’II remain nameIess…
吉姆…
Jim!
卫斯特
West!
居然一脚跨过线圈
…decided to jump over the wire…
害我们在玉米田里拔腿狂奔
…providing us with that romp through the cornfieId…
最后跳进一堆烂泥里 现在我们眼睁睁看着那疯子
…and that death-defying Ieap into the abysmaI muck! And here we stand, whiIe that demented maniac…
搭着我们的火车去追杀总统
…hurtIes toward our President on our onIy mode of transportation…
配备只有天知道的强大武器
…armed with God knows what machinery of mass destruction…
企图推♥翻♥政♥府♥,统治国家
…with the intention of taking over the country!
我觉得你先冷静下来
-I think you need to caIm down.
我无法冷静
-I can’t be caIm!
不行,我是机械大♥师♥
I’m the master of the mechanicaI stuff!
我必须帮你…你…
And I have to heIp you! You!
你这个蠢蛋大♥师♥
The master of the stupid stuff!
要弄下来吗?我来帮你
Wanna get your coIIar off? I’II get it off!
我是没有枪,不然一枪打烂它
I don’t have a gun. Otherwise, I’d shoot it off!
这是卫斯特的典型作风
Here’s something in the true Jim West styIe!
我用石头砸烂它
I’II bash it with a rock!
别乱来
You don’t wanna do that.
我偏要
But I do!
你干嘛?
-What did you do?
我没干嘛
-I didn’t do shit!
你把磁铁正负极反过来了
You’ve reversed the poIarity of your magnet.
我才没有
I did not do shit!
别动,别动
Be stiII! Be stiII!
我用脚顶住你胸口,用力推
I’II put my foot in your chest. Push off.
你还好吧?
You aII right?
好得很,替我把靴子脱掉
I’m just peachy. Can you heIp me get my boot off?
抱歉
Sorry!
那是我的皮带扣
And that wouId be my beIt buckIe.
以后你向孙子说故事时
When you teII this story to your grandkids, Ieave this part out.
放心啦
Don’t worry.
我替你解开皮带
I’II undo your beIt. I’II run that way, you run the other way.
让我先搞清楚,你往那边跑
Let me understand your pIan. You’II run fast that way
我往这边跑
and I’II run that way.
很天才
-It’s ingenious.
随便你啦
-Whatever, Gordon.
一…
One,
二…
two,
三…
three!
你看
Oh, Iook.
我的备用工具包
My auxiIiary tooIkit.
我竟忘了,一定是掉出来了
I forgot about it. It must’ve sIipped out of my pocket.
掉出来?
Your pocket?
为何不把它装在什么机器上
Why wasn’t it on some contraption
把你屁♥股♥打的开花
that shoots out your ass?
那是乐福里斯的最爱
That’s the first pIace LoveIess wouId’ve Iooked.
怎么了?
What?
没事
Nothing.
不用了,谢谢,我不饿
No, thank you. I’m fine.
这地方真不适合我
Not quite myseIf out here.
你手上有只大蜘蛛
There’s a very Iarge spider on your hand.
他只是想取暖
He’s just trying to get warm.
你怎么对沙漠那么熟?
How is it you know so much about the desert?
我从小住在这里
I Iived out here as a boy.
印第安人把我养大的
I was raised by the Indians.
是吗?那是…
ReaIIy? Now, that is–
注意看
Look, a desert wasp… …one of the worId’s greatest hunters.
沙漠黄蜂,最厉害的狩猎者 它把蜘蛛杀了,在它体内下蛋
She’II kiII the spider, Iay her eggs inside… …so her babies wiII have food when they hatch.
这下子我真的饿了
Now I’m reaIIy hungry.
你的父母应该是黑人
How did your parents, who I assume were Negro…
为什么让你由印地安人养大
…feeI about you being raised by Indians?
他们对这事无能为力
They didn’t have much to say about it.
我从小就被送到南方农场
I was sent to another pIantation when I was a boy.
等我长得够大,我就逃走了
Ran away as soon as my Iegs were strong enough to take me.
你有再见到家人吗?
Did you ever see your famiIy again?
他们在新自♥由♥港被屠♥杀♥了
They were at the camp at New Liberty.
我会帮你逮到他的,吉姆
I’II heIp you get him, Jim.
你到底知不知道我们要去哪里
You reaIIy have no idea where we’re going, do you?
我当然知道我们要去哪里
I know exactIy where we’re going.
我们要去蜘蛛谷
Going to Spider Canyon.
要是你不带着那笨磁铁
We’d get there a Iot faster
我们很快就会到了
if you weren’t dragging that thing around.
许多伟大科学发明就因为有它
A Iot of scientific ingenuity and hard work went into this.
把它丢掉会让我良心不安
It’d be a shame to just discard it.
你不了解强力磁铁有多好用
You never know when a high-powered magnet might come in handy.
高登,又让你给矇到了
When you’re right, you’re right.
乐福里斯的私人轨道
LoveIess’ private track.
这是我们的火车,那这里是…
This is not a mirage. If this isn’t a mirage, then that–
蜘蛛谷,接下来呢?计划先生
Is Spider Canyon. What now, Mr. PIan Man?
我们的优势是什么?
What do we have?
智慧、决心,加上奇袭战术
InteIIigence, a sense of purpose, the eIement of surprise.
乐福里斯有些什么?
What does LoveIess have?
他有一整座城市
He has his own city.
还有只八十尺长的机器蜘蛛
He has an 80-foot tarantuIa.
对啊,我才刚想说这句话
Yes, weII, I was coming to that.
总算看到新发明派上用场
Nice to see an invention that actuaIIy works.
真有一套
Most impressive.
可惜行动有点笨拙
If a IittIe ungainIy.
它被困住了
He’s trapped.
那玩意儿遇到石头就没辄了
That thing wiII never get past those rocks.
高登,我们走吧
Gordon, Iet’s go!
高登,上来
Gordon, Iet’s ride!
你会骑吧?
You do know how to ride?
会,我知道怎么骑
-Yes, I know how to ride.
我是说骑马
-A horse.
要是情况紧急的话就可以 现在如何?大蜘蛛要攻击总统
Yes, when something primitive is caIIed for.How about now? A giant spider’s stomping toward our President.
我想的是另一种蜘蛛
I was just thinking of another spider.
记不记得那只沙漠黄蜂
Remember when that IittIe wasp
它如何杀死蜘蛛的?
destroyed the tarantuIa?
黄蜂的优势是,它会飞
The wasp had an advantage. It couId fIy.
没错
ExactIy.
设计出飞行机器,但尚未完成
In 1 540, Leonardo da Vinci designed a fIying machine, but never finished it.
只要发挥创意,我可以…
With some extrapoIation and a bit of imagination, I’ve–
没时间了,别再想什么发明了
We don’t have time for any of your pIans or haIf-baked inventions.
我们只能尽力而为了
We gotta stick to what we each do best.
上帝让我们的国家统一团结
”May God continue the unity of our country…
如同这条铁轨打通世界两大洋
…as this raiIroad unites the two great oceans of this worId.”
天啊
Good Lord!
这不是太巧合了吗?
WeII, now, isn’t this a coincidence?
我早上起来出门兜兜风
I’m out for a IittIe morning ride…
竟然在这里碰到葛兰特将军
…and in the middIe of nowhere… …I bump into GeneraI UIysses S. Grant himseIf.
我们从未正式彼此介绍
We’ve never been properIy introduced.
我是乐福里斯博士
I’m Dr. ArIiss LoveIess…
之前属于南方联邦军
…formerIy of the Confederate Army.
乐福里斯博士
Yes, Dr. LoveIess.
你这只蜘蛛真是好看
It’s a fine-Iooking spider you have there.
请问有何指教?
What can I do for you today?
寒舍就在附近,请接受我的邀请
I have a humbIe abode nearby. I hope you’II accept my hospitaIity.I have a proposition to make.
什么请求?
What proposition is that?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章卡贾基
下一篇文章午夜狂奔
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!