立刻下令政♥府♥军队无条件…
The immediate and unconditionaI surrender of the United States…
向乐福里斯联军投降
…to the LoveIess AIIiance!
我们现在并未宣战
I didn’t reaIize we were at war.
这种要求恕难同意
You have me at somewhat of a disadvantage.
而且我今天没带苍蝇拍来
I didn’t bring my fIy swatter.
这样子算宣战吗?
How about now?
要不要宣战,决定的是我
In matters pertaining to war, the person to taIk to wouId be me.
你又是谁?
And now just who are you?
我是美国总统
I am the President of the United States.
这人是个演员
This man is an actor
专门在公开场合扮演我的分身
hired to stand in for me on pubIic occasions.
显然他演技不怎么样
Not a good actor at that.
太胖了,傻呼呼的
He’s too fat and duII-witted.
你胆子很大,卫斯特呢?
You got a Iot of brass, Gordon. Where’s West?
他安啦,长官
You know him, sir.
叫这个人走吧
Take this man away!
上尉
Captain!
中尉
Lieutenant!
中士
Sergeant!
士兵
Private!
解散,走吧
You are dismissed, sir! Leave!
两个都带走
We’II take them both!
高登,这在你计划中吗?
Was this part of your pIan, Gordon?
至少我还在你身旁陪着你
WeII, I’m by your side, sir. That’s what counts.
乐福里斯博士的妈妈有封电报
I got a teIegram for a Dr. LoveIess
要我转交给他
from his mother, Irene.
她说,请速回,别干傻事
She said, ”Come home. Stop aII this fooIishness.”
大家好
Bonjour…
大家午安,美好的一天
…buenas tardes, and good day!
今天是重要的日子
Great, gIorious day!
过去所犯的错即将获得弥补
A day of heaIing for the wrongs that have been done to us aII.
我们等得太久了
How Iong have we waited?
等到1776年,对吧?
1 7 7 6, wasn’t it, oId bean?
波士顿茶叶是世上最昂贵的
The most expensive cup of tea in history.
曼哈顿却几十块钱就被卖♥♥掉了
Manhattan, for a handfuI of beads.
怎么回事?
How.
还有惨烈的艾拉摩战役
”Remember the AIamo,” indeed.
谢了,阿特摩斯
Thanks, Artie.
今天,我很荣幸地向各位宣布 所有的错误将会弥补
Today, I’m proud to be abIe to sit before y’aII… …and teII you that the wrongs wiII be righted…
过去的历史将重回现实
…the past made present…
美♥利♥坚♥“分”众国
…the united, divided!
大英帝国可拿回东部十三州
Great Britain gets back the 1 3 originaI coIonies,
除了曼哈顿
minus Manhattan.
佛罗里达和青春泉回归西班牙
FIorida and the Fountain of Youth go back to Spain.
德州、新墨西哥州、加州…
Texas, New Mexico, CaIifornia, Arizona…
重回墨西哥
…revolve a Mexico.
剩下的地区就留给我养老吧
And a IittIe piece for me to retire on.
各国的朋友要我尽快签署文件
My partner nations insist that we make this as IegaI as possibIe.
不过我个人喜欢让总统先投降
PersonaIIy, I Iike the symmetry of it.
当初是…
After aII…
总统先生
…wasn’t it you, President Grant,
阁下你逼我在投降书上签字的
that made us sign a surrender at Appomattox?
要我签,想都别想
Never wiII I sign that paper.
美♥利♥坚♥合众国永远不会投降
Never wiII the United States ever surrender!
显然我们意见不合,是吧?
We’re at Ioggerheads, then, aren’t we?
像你这种身经百战的人
I suppose the threat of death to someone with your vaIorous war record…
大概也不会把死放在眼里
…wouId mean nothing.
要是你不在投降书上签名
If you stiII refuse to sign the surrender…
我就先把高登干掉
…we’II start by shooting your man, Gordon.
别担心,我有穿金钟宝甲
Don’t worry. I’m wearing an ImpermeabIe.
我有个最后要求
May I make one request?
请瞄准我的心脏
That she aim at my heart…
我全心全意热爱这个国家
…my heart, which has Ioved this country so much.
瞄准他的头
Shoot him in the head.
臭了
Damn!
预备
Ready!
瞄准
Aim!
新马子
A new girI!
哇,太好了
WeII, what a nice surprise.
伊波娜,为何对我这么残忍♥
Ebonia, why are you so crueI to me?
胸罩快把我憋死了
This brassiere is kiIIing me.
谢了
Thank you.
吊袜带弄得我屁♥股♥都变型了
And this garter beIt is riding up my ass.
小心,别把衣服弄坏了
-Be carefuI with that dress.
去他的鬼衣服
-To heII with your damn dress.
我们马上带你闪人,总统先生
We’II have you out of here in a second, Mr. President.
再见了
Bye-bye!
她是我们的人? 卫斯特上尉,长官
-Is she with us? -Captain West, sir.
真是优雅
Oh, he’s so gracefuI!
杀了他
IiII him!
杀了他
Him!
在那里
Him! Him!
那个女人
The girI!
八号♥撞球吗?快趴下
Is that the eight baII? Get down.
那不是昏迷瓦斯
That wasn’t sIeeping gas.
当然不是,八号♥球是燃♥烧♥弹♥
No, the eight baII’s an incendiary bomb.
快救总统
The President!
快走
Let’s go!
去救总统,我们没事
Save the President! We’II be fine!
他们要跑了,我们得找匹马来
They’re getting away. We gotta do something! We gotta get horses!
现需要新的计划
Right now we need a pIan.
你那个飞行机器呢?
That fIying machine idea of yours….
你只是说说而已 还是你真的可以做出来
Were you acting Iike you knew what you were taIking about, or can you buiId it?
白努利生前的最后几年
BernouIIi was considered
穿得像只鸡,结果发疯而死
insane by his peers.
不过发展出一个理论
His theory states that the air over a bird’s wing moves…
通过鸟翅膀上方的气流压力
…at a Iower pressure than that beIow the wing.
会比翅膀下方的压力低
That’s caIIed Iift.
这就是上升气流,我们试试看
And is what we wiII now attempt.
当然,这只是理论,还没试过
It’s onIy a theory. It’s never been tested.
我替你们带点小礼物来
Here’s a IittIe bon voyage present for you guys.
火♥药♥、硝化甘油、起爆剂
Gunpowder, nitrogIycerine and .44 caIiber primers.
你怎么会懂爆破?
How the deviI do you know about expIosives?
我是美国特警
U.S. MarshaI CoIeman.
总统派我来以备不时之需
President wanted me to Iook after you.
不过我不敢飞,祝你们好运
But I draw the Iine at defying gravity, so good Iuck.
抓牢了
HoId on!
为什么飞不起来?
Avanti! Avanti!
上升气流不够
-Why isn’t this avanti -ing? -Not enough Iift!
速度要加快一点
We need more speed!
那是悬崖
-That’s a cIiff!
我知道
-Yes, I know!
我们会掉下去
-That means the ground is gonna end!
我知道
-I know!
成功了!成功了!
It works! It works!
你总算发明一件管用的机器
If you had to get one right, I’m sure gIad it was this one.
你给这新玩意儿取什么名字?
What kind of fancy name you got picked out for this thing?
让我想想,上升加强器
Wait, Iet me guess; an EIevation Enhancer…
或者叫抗地心引力载具
…or a Gravity-RepeIIer VehicIe.
不,想个简单一点的
No, I was thinking of something simpIe.
就叫它 “飞人高登”好了
Air Gordon.
总统先生,我再说一次
Mr. President, I’II ask you once again;
签名投降,否则我把小镇炸了
Sign the surrender, or I wiII decimate this town!
我说过了,不签
You’ve had my answer.
我了解你的立场
I understand,
不过这应该会让你重新考虑
but I urge you to reconsider in Iight of the foIIowing…!
抓牢了,总统先生
Hang on, Mr. President!
跟我来
Here, here.
跟我来
Let’s go!
让我印象深刻
GentIemen, I am truIy impressed by your effort and ingenuity.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章卡贾基
下一篇文章午夜狂奔
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!