你把这女人弄上♥床♥会把你吓死
You’re in for a big surprise when you get this one in the saddIe.
蠢牛仔
Stupid cowboy!
他把你当成是我扮的
He mistake you for me.
炸♥药♥和枪弹都在酒吧被炸毁了
Since the nitro and guns were destroyed,
现在大家士气低落
Iice and demoraIization has set in–
麦葛斯将军,打断一下
GeneraI McGrath, if I may interrupt.
你手下们今晚一定会有武器
Your men wiII have their weapons tonight…
而且我保证他们将会参与…
…and they wiII be part of
本世纪最伟大的一场胜利战役
the greatest miIitary victory of this century.
请召集你的手下们
So have your men…
到此集♥合♥
…here…
于今晚十点
…at 1 0;00 tonight.
能追随你的领导
You, sir, are a pip.
即使粉身碎骨也在所不辞
I’d foIIow you into the jaws of Cerberus hisseIf.
说得好
And so you shaII.
我叫你去前廊等我
I said to meet me in the foyer.
前廊?
Foyer?
对不起,我不懂你的法文
WeII, I’ve never been much good with French.
卫斯特先生,我问你
So Iet’s see, Mr. West.
你是认为自己是个危险的间谍
Are you a dangerous spy of some sort…
还是认为自己是个英俊的牛仔
…or just a handsome cowboy…
没事喜欢…
…who Iikes to…
到处猎艳?
…poke around?
我想应该是第二种
I beIieve I’m that second one.
东方的伊丝特与西方的卫斯特
East and West.
永远不应该配成一对
Never the twain shaII meet.
你的扮相真是丑毙了
First, I’d Iike to reiterate that you make one ugIy woman.
还有,你在外面打屁的时候
WhiIe you were out here,
我发现乐福里斯博士和麦葛斯
I found out Dr. LoveIess……is meeting McGrath
一小时后要在茅瑞会师
and his troops in an hour.
你就继续在派对鬼混下去吧
You go right ahead, enjoy the party.
我要去拯救我们的国家了
I’m going to save the RepubIic.
对了,你今天的咪♥咪♥挺像真的
By the way, boobies Iook great tonight. Nice and perky!
把他吊起来
Hang him!
我们要教教你正确的礼仪规范
We need to teach y’aII a Iesson about how to behave in poIite society.
不能在红脖子(南方白人)的… 咪♥咪♥上打鼓,我懂了
Never drum on a white Iady’s boobies at a big redneck dance. Got it.
很高兴,我们终于把话讲开了
Sure am gIad we got that cIeared up.
我的天啊
My God!
抱歉,打搅到你了吗?
Excuse me, am I intruding?
我好像在哪里见过你
I feeI I know you from somewhere.
少假惺惺了,混♥蛋♥
Nice try, buster. I Iook Iike something out of James Fenimore Cooper…
我知道我长得像坏人 不过我保证我不会害你
…but I mean you no harm.
我叫阿特摩斯.高登
My name is Artemus Gordon…
看来你好像有麻烦,让我来
…and if I’m not mistaken, you’re in troubIe. AIIow me.
我叫莉妲
I’m Rita.
我是歌♥舞♥女♥郞
I was hired as an entertainer.
借问一下,你来这干嘛?
Not that I’m compIaining, but why are you here?
我在找一群失踪的科学家们
I’m Iooking for some missing scientists, not that I’m compIaining.
我是联邦特警,总统特派员
I’m a speciaI U.S. marshaI on assignment from the President.
要是你真这么行,干嘛来这里
If you’re so speciaI, how come you’re Iooking up here…
所有的人都被关在地窖里
…when LoveIess has them down in the dungeon?
地窖里空无一人
The dungeon has been cIeared out.
我一到这里就先去查过那地方
I checked it after sampIing the gumbo, which was heavy on the okra.
好了
There you are.
谢了,阿特摩斯,没叫错吧?
Thank you. Artemus, was it?
没错
It was.
我会好好记得你的
I don’t forget a face that easiIy.
各位,请注意
Like to have everybody’s attention.
我想今晚是个天大的误会
We’ve had a series of major misunderstandings this evening…
让我来好好解释一下
…and I’d Iike to take a minute to cIear a few of them up.
首先,关于我在她咪♥咪♥上打鼓
First of which, the whoIe drumming on the boobies thing.
在我的故乡
In my native Iand–
乔治亚州?
-Georgia?
非洲
-Africa.
我的祖先靠鼓声传话给远村
–my ancestors used drums to communicate between viIIages.
相信各位看得出来
Y’aII can see how,
这女士鼓声可直达路易安那州
with this gaI, we can communicate aII the way to Baton Rouge.
天气好的话,还可以传到德州
On a cIear night, we might even get GaIveston.
其实我对她说的是…
AII I was saying to the gaI was,
衣服真好看,亲爱的
”Nice dress, darIing.
幸会,我叫吉姆,令堂可好?
Good to see you. My name’s Jim. How’s your mama?”
结果就发生了红脖子事件
Then there was the redneck comment.
显然大家都认为这种事不好
And I’m getting the sense that y’aII took that negativeIy.
让我来解释一下
But Iet’s break down that word.
红脖子
”Redneck.”
第一个字,红
First word; Red.
代表了热情,火力,体力
CoIor of passion, fire, power.
第二个字,脖子
Second word; Neck.
脖子…
Neck….
我一时想不起来它的意义
I can’t think of anything for ”neck,”
不过大家都领略到“红”
but without it y’aII stiII got ”red.”
这真让人感到无比骄傲
That’s something to be reaIIy proud of.
至于你我之间的黑奴问题
And between us, the whoIe sIavery thing…
我觉得那根本没什么大不了
…I don’t understand what the big deaI was anyway.
谁不想找人来帮忙打打杂
Who wouIdn’t want foIks running around doing chores?
难道你们会喜欢一早起床
Are you going to get your big, fat ass out of bed…
还要自己去扫厕所吗?
…and pick your own damn cotton?
我看绝对不会 所以,大家进去好好玩吧
I don’t think so. So Iet’s head on inside, knock us back some shine.
好好享受舞会,来吧
Iick this shindig off the right way!
来吧,大家把一切都抛开
Come on! Put this thing away.
快点,大家进去吧
Come on! Let’s go inside!
好嘛,先等一等
AII right, hoId on. HoId on!
男子汉敢作敢为
I stand before you as a man reaIizing
我知道我错了
that I’ve done something wrong.
亲爱的,给我补偿的机会
DarIing, I’d Iike the opportunity to make it right.
你愿意嫁给我吗?
WiII you marry me?
显然不愿意,好吧,亲爱的
That means ”no.” Okay, darIing, Iisten.
早知应该讲我以为你是男扮的
WouId it heIp if I said I thought you were a man?
那条绳子有文章
Something’s funny about that damn rope!
谢了,我们玩得很愉快
Thank you! We had a IoveIy time!
吊起来?我应一枪毙了你
”Hang him! Hang him!” I ought to shoot you right now.
这是我的伙伴,吉姆卫斯特
AIIow me to introduce you to my trigger-happy partner, James West…
他不了解我伟大的绳子发明
…who doesn’t reaIize that my Expanding Rope invention…
让我发现了失踪的科学家
…was a diversion aIIowing me to find the missing scientists.
科学家?
Scientists?
这是莉妲 我在乐福里斯的房♥间找到她
This is Rita. I found her in a cage in LoveIess’ bedroom.
她是个歌♥舞♥女♥郞
She’s an entertainer.
我很抱歉,我没有对你说实话
I’m afraid I haven’t been quite honest with you about that.
我叫莉妲艾丝柯巴
My name is Rita Escobar.
我是来找朱勒摩,失踪科学家
I came to find GuiIIermo Escobar, the scientist.
他是我爸爸
My father.
抱歉打断你们姐妹叙旧
Sorry to interrupt,
不过我得赶去茅瑞
but I gotta get to MaIheureux Point.
茅瑞?
MaIheureux Point?
这家伙真是激动
He’s so impetuous.
对啊,他很愚蠢
Yes, he’s an idiot.
将军,从新自♥由♥港到这里真远
WeII, generaI, it’s been a Iong journey from New Liberty.
我等这一天很久了
Not a day goes by that I don’t contempIate it, sir.
我也是
So do I.
要是我早知道这些火♥药♥的威力
If I’d had the scientific understanding of gunpowder and primers I have today…
我今天仍然是站在这个地方
…I might’ve been standing here.
我不是这个意思 你一手导演的大屠♥杀♥
That’s not what I meant. You meant the stomach-churning carnage…
让你赢得了一个可怕的外号♥
…that earned you your unfortunate nom de guerre.
这外号♥叫什么来着?
What was that nickname again?
浴血将军麦葛斯
BIoodbath McGrath.
新自♥由♥港的屠夫
The Butcher of New Liberty.
他们应该要来了
They ought to be here by now.
搞不好我们搞错地方了
Maybe we’re in the wrong pIace.
不可能搞错,就是这地方
We’re supposed to wait exactIy on this here spot.
来了
There.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章卡贾基
下一篇文章午夜狂奔
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!