你这混♥蛋♥,你背叛了我们
You sawed-off sadistic bastard! You betrayed us!
我用我的下半身为代价
Having donated haIf my being to create
换来这么威力强大的武器
a weapon capabIe of doing this…
你和李将军是怎么回报我的?
…how did you and GeneraI Lee repay my IoyaIty?
你们竟向北军投降 到底是谁背叛谁?
You surrendered at Appomattox! So who betrayed whom?
穆妮夏,炮塔速度要加强
Munitia, make note the turret speed must be acceIerated.
把转速比提高到二点八
Change gear ratio from 2.2 to 2.8.
他们在尖叫…
Scream…scream….
救命啊
”HeIp me.”
不要拉我的手
”Do not puII my arm!”
你马上命令他们住手
I demand you give the order to stop this sIaughter now!
我们还要多演习几次
We’II need more Ioading driIIs. I hear too much time between screams.
装填弹♥药♥太慢了 你马上叫他们住手
Give them the order to desist!
我了解你的痛苦
I understand your distress, but these men are not dying senseIessIy.
不过这些人牺牲并非毫无价值 他们是为了崇高的理想而死
It is for a far greater cause than you can possibIy imagine.
你去死吧
You go straight to heII, sir!
你先请便
After you, sir.
浴血将军麦葛斯
BIoodbath McGrath…
名符其实
…indeed.
派对结束了
That concIudes the festivities.
女士们,把他丢到海里喂螃蟹
Ladies, feed him to the crabs.
人类自有史以来 以军队人数为一国♥军♥力指标
Since the beginning of written history, a nation’s power has been determined…
今晚我们即将改写历史
…by the size of its army. Tonight, that chapter wiII be cIosed.
传统军队和联邦政♥府♥ 即将要永远消失
The traditionaI army, to say nothing of the United States, wiII become extinct.
他们面对的是…
Laid Iow by a crippIe…
如同将军形容的…
…as the generaI so amusingIy impIied…
高科技机械武力
…and ”mechanoIogy.” But that tank is just a IittIe hors d’oeuvre…
全面顶尖科学家们
…compared to what the country’s greatest scientists are cooking up.
如果各位有兴趣的话
So, if I have piqued your interest…
请带着一百公斤的黄金
…bring 1 000 kiIograms of goId…
四天后到蜘蛛峡谷来会合
…to Spider Canyon within the next four days.
各位失陪了,我先走了
And now, if you’II excuse me, I have a tank to catch.
从尸体分布的位置判断
Judging from the position of these bodies…
是被三百六十度旋转火力杀伤
…it Iaid down a 360-degree pattern of cannon fire.
我快吐了
I think I’m gonna be sick.
我的天啊
My God.
到底是什么样的武器
What kind of weapon did this?
它会不断地旋转
It roIIs on and on,
发出刺耳的声音
making a screeching sound Iike a wounded animaI.
上面的座舱配有大炮
It has a cabin on top with a cannon.
座舱会像老鹰的头一样旋转
It swiveIs around Iike an eagIe’s head.
你曾看过?
You saw it?
我听来的
Heard about it.
我以为那是生还者瞎掰的
I thought it was crazy survivors’ stories.
生还者?
Survivors?
不在这里
Not here.
靠近州界的解放黑奴小镇
New Liberty, IIIinois, a free sIave town just over the border.
南北战争结束前一周
A week before the war ended in ’65,
当时我在第九骑兵团
I was with the 9th CavaIry.
现场尸横遍野,无人幸免
We discovered oId foIks, women and chiIdren sIaughtered.
凶手显然以他们为肉靶
They used them for target practice.
于是我发誓不抓到他永不罢休
That’s when I vowed to chase this yeIIow deviI to his grave.
怎么了,卫斯特?
What’s wrong, West?
这下子可顺了你的心
I thought you’d be gIad to see me Iike this.
老实讲,我有点失望
ActuaIIy, I’m kind of disappointed.
我真希望能亲手杀了你这屠夫
I was hoping to kiII the Butcher of New Liberty myseIf.
要杀就快动手,送我下地狱吧
WeII, go on, shoot. Send me on to heII.
不过你要找的大屠♥杀♥真凶
But if you want the deviI that’s responsibIe for New Liberty…
是乐福里斯
…it’s LoveIess.
他亲手操作那部杀人机器
He manned the machine there.
连老弱妇孺都不放过
He kiIIed aII them chiIdren, oId foIks…
就像他杀光我的手下们
…just Iike he kiIIed my boys here.
他人呢?
Where is he?
他在哪里?
Where did he go?
他人在哪里?
Where’s he going?!
我知道
I know that.
带我一起去,我就告诉你
I’II teII you if you take me aIong.
不说就把你丢下
You’II teII me, or I’II Ieave you here.
在宴会里我听到有女孩说…
The girIs at the mansion, you know, they taIk.
不晓得我的头发在沙漠地区 会不会卷曲?
”I wonder if my hair wiII get frizzy in the desert.”
犹他州到底在哪里?
”Where is this Oo-tah anyway?”
犹他州
Utah.
柯曼,出发到犹他州
Let’s go, CoIeman. Utah.
遵命,长官
Aye, sir.
我们为何不送她回德州?
Why couIdn’t we give her a ride home to Texas?
反正顺路嘛
It’s on the way.
顺路吗?总统现在人在犹他州
On our way to Utah, where our President is.
你不觉得这实在太巧了
How do you feeI about that coincidence?
要不是她,我们根本不会知道
We wouIdn’t have known where LoveIess was going if not for her.
不顺路送她回去太不近人情了
Seems a bit ungracious, if not periIous.
她和我可能会搞上,影响任务
She’d have been in our way. She and I wouId’ve wound up in the saddIe.
太可笑了,她看上的人是我
That’s funny, I got the feeIing she was more interested in me.
我从乐福里斯的角度思考
I’ve tried to pIace myseIf in LoveIess’ shoes.
那没“脚”就不用思考啦
Good Iuck with that one.
一个被阉的疯子为什么抓莉妲
What couId a maniac with no reproductive organs want with Rita?
虽然莉妲的长相…
Which is not to say that Rita doesn’t possess…
谈不上倾国倾城,沉鱼落雁
…a beauty worthy of a Shakespeare sonnet or a BotticeIIi painting.
不过,她的臀部曲线…
My God, the curvature of her buttocks…
还有她那两个大咪♥咪♥
…and the sweII of that magnificent bosom!
那么饱满、那么华丽
So fuII, so sumptuous….
所以派对上那些外国大使
So…what were aII those foreign ministers doing at LoveIess’ party?
到底想干嘛? 这一点我实在想不通
This is what reaIIy puzzIes me.
你有想过这问题吗?
Did you have any idea there were so many?
她什么时候进来的?
-How Iong has she been here?
你说她那大咪♥咪♥的时候
-Somewhere around BotticeIIi’s buttocks.
真是太失礼了
I am profoundIy sorry.
我会原谅你的 准备一下,你要下车了
I’II spare you the embarrassment. Make a sandwich. You’re getting off.
我知道派对为什么有大使参加
I know why those foreign guys were at LoveIess’ party.
太棒了,你怎么煮的?
This is fantastic. How do you cook it? I mean, you can cut it with a fork.
用砂锅焖烧,法国式烹调法
In a daubiere. It’s a cIay pot. It’s a French method.
外国大使
Foreign ministers.
他们好像对某件事不高兴
They were mad about something, you know, Iike…
似乎有关路易斯安那州的交易
…there was some reaI bad deaI in Louisiana on purpose.
路易斯安那州的买♥♥卖♥♥
The Louisiana Purchase.
好像法国某某女王被骗了
And Queen somebody of France got swindIed.
是西班牙女王
Queen IsabeIIa of Spain.
太荒谬,柯曼,把火车停下来
This is ridicuIous. CoIeman, stop the train.
艾丝柯巴小姐是谁?
-Miss Escobar’s getting off. -Who the hell is Miss Escobar?
一个饥寒交迫,饱受惊吓…
A frightened, starving,
衣衫半裸,千里寻父的女子
haIf-naked young woman who wants to find her father.
衣衫半裸?
HaIf-naked?
柯曼,把火车停下来
CoIeman, stop the train!
我们不能把人丢在荒郊野外
We’re not putting anybody off here in the middle of nowhere!
尤其是衣衫半裸的人
Especially if they’re half-naked!
求求你,我父亲是我唯一亲人
PIease, Jim. My father’s the onIy famiIy I’ve got.
难道要我坐在家里等他的死讯
Am I to sit at home and wait for news that he’s been kiIIed, or do something? What wouId you do?
我对你没有任何成见
I don’t have anything against you.
不过要是我们找到乐福里斯
What happens when we find LoveIess
你在车上会碍手碍脚
and you’re stiII on this train?
我知道你不会让他把我抓走
I know you’d never Iet him take me back.
我知道你是神枪手
I’ve seen you shoot.
我保证,乐福里斯发动的攻击
Let me assure you any attack by LoveIess
都将只是白费力气
wouId be an exercise in futiIity.
让我示范我精心设计的成果
I’II demonstrate how some of my design suggestions…
让流浪者号♥成为攻不破的堡垒
…have made the Wanderer compIeteIy impervious to attack.
你看,这三粒平凡无奇的撞球
Over here, three seemingIy innocent biIIiard baIIs, yes?
只要按下号♥吗,在三秒钟内…
Depress the number, it’s a sIeeping-gas bomb effective in under three seconds.
所以放轻松
So put your mind at ease.
你在这里安全得很
You are safe within these waIIs.
这我不敢说,如果乐福里斯…
I don’t know about you, but I’II sIeep better.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章卡贾基
下一篇文章午夜狂奔
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!