口♥交♥只是很小一部分 你说的对
But I think it’s there, Andrew, in its own way.
但是出现过 安德鲁 以它自己的方式
I was his best friend. The book is so smart and sad.
我是他最好的朋友
那本书那么有才华而且忧伤
He never talked with me like that.
他从没那样和我讲话过
I wish he did. Maybe he wouldn’t have done what he did.
我希望他说过
说过的事情 也许他就不会做
Don’t blame yourself, Andrew.
不要责怪自己 安德鲁
One thing I know, he liked you.
至少我知道一件事 他喜欢你
Then why didn’t he talk to me?
那他为什么不和我谈心
What do you want me to tell you, Andrew?
你想我怎么说呢 安德鲁
Maybe it’s like I told you before,
可能就像我之前说的
he was super smart. He didn’t want people to know
他超聪明 可他不想别人知道
because he was afraid of being treated differently.
因为他害怕自己被特殊对待
But it doesn’t make sense. He was already treated like a freak.
但是没道理
If he was that smart he would have loved to rub their noses in it.
大家本来就把他当怪胎
他要是聪明
Oh, Jesus christ, Andrew. Why can’t you let it go, okay?
他肯定恨不得大家知道
老天啊 安德鲁 你就不能别深究了吗
No wonder your mother drinks.
难怪你妈妈喝那么多酒
You know one of the last things Kyle said to me?
你知道凯尔和我说的最后一件事是什么吗
He said that you’re a stupid fucking idiot.
他说你是个他妈的傻♥逼♥
Have a good time on your TV show.
好好享受你的电视秀
Kyle’s still dead.
凯尔就是死了
Andrew.
安德鲁
Are you almost ready? I think we should get going.
你快好了吗 我觉得我们得走了
Claire: I think you should keep your pants on.
我觉得你该穿好裤子
I think you should put your pants on.
我觉得你该穿好裤子
I’m not going to wear pants.
我不♥穿♥裤子
Oh. I’m really nervous.
我真的很紧张
Yeah, you should be.
你应该的
Mmm. Thanks.
谢谢
I’m using backward psychology.
我是用逆转心理学来开导你
It’s not working. I have to pee again.
没用 我又想上厕所
(knocking on door)
– Hello. – Mr. Clayton,
-你好 -克莱顿先生
I don’t wanna be rude but the show called again
我不想无理 但是节目组又在催了
– and we really should be leaving. – Okay, thank you very much.
我们真的该走了
知道了 非常感谢
Baby, that was the driver. He said the show called.
宝贝儿 司机来过 他说节目组在催
– We gotta get going, okay? – (sighs)
我们得走了 可以吗
Oh, you look gorgeous. Let’s get going, come on.
你很漂亮 该走了 快点
– Does this make my ass look big? – No no. Not at all.
-我的屁♥股♥是不是看上去很大 -没有 一点都没有
– You can’t see your ass. – What do you mean?
-你看不到屁♥股♥ -你什么意思
– I mean… – So you’re saying I don’t have an ass?
-我是说 -你说我没屁♥股♥吗
I’m saying your ass is there, but it’s not too much.
我说你有屁♥股♥ 但是不大
– I’m changing again. – No.
-我重换一套 -不
You know, sweetheart,
你知道的 甜心
I really should get over there so I could sit down with the producer
我真的得去了
and go over with what I’m gonna say.
得和制片人谈谈
That would really help me a lot.
谈一下我等会该说什么
那会对我有很大帮助
– All right. – Okay.
-好吧 -好了
– What do you think? – Fabulous.
-你觉得怎样 -太好了
– I really… – Nope.
-我真的 -不
I like that dress.
我喜欢那条裙子
Sometimes people on the way, they throw up in my car.
有时候客人在途中吐在我车上
– Yeah? – Yeah.
-是吗 -是的
Okay, let’s go.
好了 走吧
– You look pretty. – Thank you. You’re so sweet.
-你看起来真美 -谢谢 你真贴心
Thanks. Which one of you is on the show?
谢谢 你俩谁上节目
– I am. – Oh.
-我 -哦
– No, you’re gonna do great. – Thanks.
-不 你可以做得很好 -谢谢
Hi, Lance clayton for the “Dr. Dana” show.
兰斯·克莱顿来上《丹娜博士秀》
– Hi, guys. – Dr. P.
-大家好 -潘多拉医生
Lance, hi. Jerry Klein… we spoke on the phone.
兰斯 你好 我是杰瑞·凯林 给你打过电♥话♥
– Mm-hmm. – We can let them in.
可以让他们进来
Follow me. We can go right in. We’re running a little late.
跟我来 我们可以直接进去 有点晚了
– You guys hit some traffic, huh? – Oh, yeah.
-路上堵车吗 -是啊
– Ah, wonderful. – This is claire, my girlfriend.
-很好 -这是克莱尔 我女朋友
– Hi, claudia. Jerry Klein. – Claire.
-克劳迪娅. 我是杰瑞·凯林. -克莱尔
We’re not gonna have time to go through the notes
我们没时间像在演员休息室计划
in the greenroom as we planned,
好的那样过一遍演讲稿了
– so we’re gonna do it in makeup. – Makeup?
-所以现在化个妆 -化妆
– And that’s this way. Claudia? – Claire.
-这边 克劳迪娅 -克莱尔
Thank you so much for sending the photos of Kyle. They’re beautiful.
感谢你寄给我们那么多
– And also the book. – I sent the book.
凯尔的照片 照得很好
-这本书也是一样 -是我寄了这本书
Is she gonna be holding up the back of the book?
她会展示书的背面吗
That’s a director question. I’m a segment producer.
这是个导演的问题 我是片段制片人
How do we know when the camera is on me?
我怎么知道什么时候镜头会给我
You’re gonna be in the friends-and-family section.
你会在家人朋友那一区
– (audience applauding) – Could you grab a seat?
请坐好吗
Okay, yeah. Sure.
好 当然
I just have a couple of issues to discuss with Lance.
我有点事和兰斯说
– Lance, do you have questions? – No no.
-兰斯 有问题吗 -没有
– Look over here, please. – Good. Good.
-请看这里 -好
So, Lance, if you should start to talk about your son…
兰斯 如果你要开始讲你儿子
– Mm-hmm. Yeah. …and begin to cry, or well up…
并且想哭的时候
– Okay. …just go with it.
或者热泪盈眶
Don’t be ashamed, okay?
-好 -就请继续 不要不好意思
– Yeah. – And if you cry…
-好的 -如果你哭
– Mm-hmm. …look up.
看上面
– No, look down, please. – Oh.
-不 请看下面 -好
– Don’t look down. Look up. – Can you look down?
-不要看下面 看上面 -你可以看下面吗
– Don’t tuck your chin. – Oh.
-不要收下巴 -好
And above all, don’t be nervous.
重要的是别紧张
Lance, hi.
兰斯 嗨
– Look this way, please. – I don’t mean to bug you right now.
-请看这里 -眼下我不想烦你
My name is Bert Green. I’m with with McKenna Artist.
我叫伯特·格林 在麦肯纳文艺出版社工作
– Hi, Bert. – Your son’s memoir is so strong.
-伯特 -你儿子的自传很有震撼力
My God, it’s so moving. My heart goes out to you.
天哪 那么感人 我的心呼之欲出
Mm-hmm.
-谢谢你 -你和出版商谈过吗
– Oh, thank you. – Have you been talking to publishers?
– No. – Because I honestly think this could be
-没有 -我真的希望这本书可以成为
the biggest posthumous autobiography
继《安妮日记》之后
since “The Diary of Anne Frank,” honestly.
最伟大的生前自传
– Really? – Oh my God.
-真的 -天哪
You know what she’s done for…
你知道她这么做是为了…
Yes. Yeah, that’s huge.
是的 我知道 那很伟大
Look, I’m gonna get out of your hair right now.
我现在不打扰你弄头发了
But if any of this interests you,
但是如果你有兴趣
– give me a call, okay? – Okay.
-就给我个电♥话♥ -好的
Just give me a ring. It’s great to meet you.
请打给我 很高兴认识你
Great to meet you. Go out there and kill ’em.
很高兴认识你 上台去打动他们吧
– Do it. – Okay.
-加油 -好的
– Now I’m nervous. – Oh, great.
-我有点紧张了 -哦 好了
– It’s go time, all right? – Okay.
-我们该走了 行了吗 -好的
So again, Lance, I’m so sorry for your loss.
还是那句话 兰斯 对你的遭遇我深表遗憾
And let’s have a great show.
好好做成功这场秀吧
(audience applauding)
My guest today is Mr. Lance clayton.
今天的嘉宾是兰斯·克莱顿先生
Lance’s 15-year-old son Kyle tragically took his own life.
兰斯15岁的儿子凯尔刚刚自杀身亡
But from this terrible story of loss
但这个糟糕的故事也留给我们
arose one of hope.
一丝希望
Here he is to share this powerful story, Mr. Lance clayton.
有请兰斯·克莱顿分享这个震撼的故事
– Thanks so much forjoining us. – Thank you, Doctor.
感谢您的到来
We know it takes great courage for you to do this.
谢谢你 博士
– Thank you. – Thank you so much.
我们知道这需要很大的勇气
-谢谢 -非常感谢
Now, Lance…
那么 兰斯
is it all right if I call you Lance?
我这么叫你可以吗
Yes, that’s my name.
当然 那就是我的名字
(woman giggles)
One of the most difficult things is for a parent to lose a child.
白发人送黑发人是最痛苦的事
Yes. Yes it is.
是的 确实是
Tell us about your son Kyle.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!