好的
Are you sure you’re not mad at me?
你当真没生我的气吗
No, not at all.
没有 一点都没有
Okay.
好吧
Then good night, sugar.
那么晚安吧 甜甜
Good night, popsicle.
晚安 冰棒棒
(sighs)
Let’s see how you’re doing on that report, huh?
让我瞧瞧你的报告是怎么写的
– It’s good. – Yeah.
写的不错
See, Kyle?
看到啦 凯尔
What are you doing?
你在干什么
– Cool down. – Oh.
-引体向上 -哦
What time do you have to be home, Andrew?
你必须在几点前回家 安德鲁
It doesn’t matter.
几点都无所谓
Well, you know, it’s just 9:30.
你看 现在才九点半
We can go to a video store, get a movie.
我们可以去音像店搞个电影看
Are you stupid? I hate watching movies.
那多傻呀 我不喜欢看电影
You used to like watching movies when you were a kid.
你小的时候很爱看电影
Yeah, only ’cause you wanted me to.
是啊 那是因为你想让我看
Movies are for losers and art fags.
电影是给失败者和歧视同志者看的
Oh. What would you like to do?
那你想做些什么
Um…
can Andrew and I play “Doom” on my computer?
我和安德鲁能否在电脑上玩《毁灭战士》
Yeah.
可以
Just “Doom,” nothing else.
只能玩《毁灭战士》 别的不行
I like your dad.
我喜欢你♥爸♥爸
My dad?
我爸
He’s a fucking idiot.
我爸白♥痴♥
Boy: “Insanity laughs
“压力下
Under pressure we’re cracking
我们迸发出疯狂的笑
can’t we give ourselves one more chance?
难道不能再给自己一次机会吗
Why can’t we give love
为什么不能再给予爱
One more chance?
一次机会
Why can’t we give love
为什么我们不能奉献爱
Give love
奉献爱
Give love…”
奉献爱…”
Stop.
停下吧
Jason, you didn’t write that.
杰森 这不是你写的
That’s a Queen/Bowie song: “Under Pressure.”
那是皇后男孩的歌♥《压力之下》
What were you thinking?
你在想什么
I didn’t think you knew that one.
我以为你不知道那首歌♥
Jason, I’m white.
杰森 我是个白人
– Oh, boy. – Sit down.
-哦 天啊 -回座位吧
Thank you.
谢谢
Guys, why are you here if you’re not gonna even try?
同学们 不想尝试 你们为什么还要上课
Poetry is about saying something from your heart,
诗歌♥是用来表达内心
something personal. Okay?
表达个人的 好吗
Yes, Ginger?
好的 金格
I have something that’s kind of personal.
我有一些关于个人的东西
Great. Go ahead.
很好 请上台
“It was raining yesterday afternoon
“昨天那个阴雨的下午
Water dripping off the lilac bushes my mother loves
雨水滴落在妈妈最爱的丁香丛中
And as I sat and watched the blood pour out from between my legs
恰似我坐看双腿间
汩汩流出的鲜血
And felt the pain of motherhood myself
深深坠入做母亲的烦恼中
I wondered if it would have been a boy or a girl.”
那会是个男孩还是女孩呢”
Thank you.
谢谢你
That was very personal.
这个真是太个人了
Thanks.
谢谢
If you ever need to talk to someone, I’m here.
如果你需要倾诉可以找我
Why?
为什么
– (kids laughing) – (bell rings)
Woman singing: ? Yes, it’s a good day ?
美好的一天
? For singing a song ?
让我们唱歌♥吧
? And it’s a good day ?
美好的一天
? For moving along ?
让我们散步吧
? Yes, it’s a good day ?
多美好的一天
? How could anything be wrong? ?
一切都那么顺利
? A good day from morning till night ?
从早到晚美好的一天
? And it’s a good day ?
美好的一天
? For shining your shoes ?
擦亮你的鞋子
? And it’s a good day… ?
美好的一天
Hello, lamb chop.
你好 小羊排
Hello, honeydew melon.
你好 小蜜瓜
What’s wrong?
怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Something’s bothering you.
你心事重重的
Do you like Mike?
你喜欢麦克吗
What are you talking about?
你说什么呢
Don’t get mad. I mean, I know we’ve never talked
别生气 我是说 我们从来没谈过
about not seeing anyone else.
不和其他人交往的事情
I’m sorry I said that.
我很抱歉提起这个
L…
我…
are we still on for dinner?
我们还一起吃晚餐吗
? I’ve got a gal that’s always late ?
我有一个每次约会
? Every time we have a date ?
都迟到的女友
? But I love her ?
但是我爱她
? Yes, I love her ?
是的 我爱她
? I’m gonna walk right up to her gate ?
我要直接去到她家门前
? And see if I can get it straight ?
试探我能否直言不讳
? ’cause I want her ?
因为我想要她
? I’m gonna ask her ?
我想要问她
? I’m gonna say, “Is you is or is you ain’t ?
我会说”愿意还是不愿意
? My baby? ?
我的宝贝
? The way you’re acting lately makes me doubt…” ?
你的姗姗来迟让我疑惑
(phone ringing)
– Hello? – Miss Reed: Hello, jerk.
-你好 -你好 混♥蛋♥
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
Yeah, you’re a real shitbird.
是啊 你个鸟屎
Don’t let it happen again.
别再发生这种事了
I am such a jerk.
我多混♥蛋♥啊
And it will never happen again.
这样的事再也不会发生了
(laughing)
? Mmm, a woman is a creature… ?
女人就是这样的生物…
– Hello? – I’m in here!
-有人吗 -在里面
? That has always been strange ?
…总是那么的奇怪
? Just when you’re sure of one ?
当你了解她的时候
? You find she’s gone and made a change… ?
却发现她已离开或改变
Oh, great. Thanks.
哦 太棒了 谢谢
? Is you is or is you ain’t… ?
你愿意还是不愿意
That’s great.
真是太棒了
It’s an interesting piece.
这是件有趣的东西
– Yeah? You’re an interesting piece. – Oh!
-是吗 你是个有趣的东西 -哦!
(both moaning)
This is just like high school, right?
这有点像高中的时候 对吧
Ah. Except I didn’t have any girlfriends in high school.
我高中时候一个女友都没有
Oh, well, those girls were idiots.
那些女孩肯定都是白♥痴♥
I would have been your girlfriend.
我本该是你的女友
Oh.
If we had a time machine,
如果我有个时间机器
let’s see…
这么说…
mmm…
我在上高中时你还是个胚胎呢…
I’d be in high school and you’d be a fetus.
– I think that’s… – No, that’s not cool.
-我觉得这个… -不 那可不好
No, not cool.
是的 不好
(both muttering)
Ala la la la.
Girl: Weekend summary:
我们什么也没做 没有追随者
We did nothing, followed by nothing,
with a grand finale of nothing.
以无所事事华丽谢幕
About time, Felter.
是时候了 菲亚特
I think they’re doing it.
我觉得他们要做了
What?
什么
You… you think that they’re fucking?
你 你觉得他们要做♥爱♥了
Andrew, Andrew, look,
安德鲁 安德鲁
you have to know that fucking pussy is virgin shit, all right?
你得明白这种处♥女♥是不好上的
When I’m with a bitch, I just go straight for the brown-eye.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!