人们辗转反侧
? And walk the floor ?
抑或踱步徘徊
? When that old wolf aooh aooh aooh! ?
当老狼嗷嗷叫
? Is outside the door ?
如果是在门外
? I’ll roll the reefer ?
我会卷起烟卷
? If wolfy brings the rye ?
如果他们带来黑麦
? Let’s drink and puff, yeah yeah ?
我们就痛快畅饮
? When I get high… ?
当我酩酊大醉
come on, Mr. Wolf, let’s blow this house down.
老狼先生 我们一起把房♥子掀翻
– (trumpet playing) – Oh, is that the best you can do?
你就这么点能耐吗
Aha. Back off, son, let me try.
退后 小子 让我来试试
(puffing)
Ahh. Yeah!
I don’t even care about pigs.
我根本不在乎猪羔
I don’t care about anything.
我都不在乎任何事
? When things are tough ?
当时事艰难
? And I’ve had enough ?
我忍♥无可忍♥
? When life gets rough ?
当生活艰辛
? I just light up ?
我揭竿而起
? Blues can’t catch me ?
公差抓不住我
? They don’t even try ?
他们想都别想
? I just look down laughing ?
我就俯身大笑
? When I get high high high ?
当我越飞越高
? I get high! ?
我飞得高
Oh-ho-ho, I must be wearing my elevator shoes.
我一定穿了我的飞天神靴

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!