– Good. How are you? – Ready for tonight’s game?
嘿 你呢 老兄
不错 你还好吗
– Yeah, you gonna be there? – I’ll be there. Of course.
今晚比赛准备好了吗
-是的 你会去吗 -我当然会去啦
– Good. – Throw a touchdown for me, all right?
-很好 -记得传触地球给我
– Of course! – Hey, Lancelot!
-那是当然 -嘿 兰斯洛特
– What’s up, buddy? – Not much, Mike.
-还好吧 伙计 -不是很好 麦克
All right.
不要紧
‘Morning, Miss Reed.
早上好 莉德女士
– Hello, Mr. Clayton. – How are you?
-好啊 克莱顿先生 -你还好吗
– Good. How are you? – Mmm.
-不错 你呢 -呃
Ahh, my favorite.
我的最爱
I thought teachers weren’t supposed to have favorites.
我以为老师不该有最喜欢的东西
Not favorite students.
没有喜欢的学生
(giggles) I’m a lucky guy.
我真是个幸运的家伙
How does a lump like me get a dame like you?
我这样的傻子怎么会得到你这样的女人
Don’t insult my taste. I’m the lucky guy.
不要玷污我的品位 我才是幸运的家伙
You finished?
你完成了
Yeah. I wanted you to be the first to read it.
我希望你是第一个读的人
I’m honored.
我真荣幸
Really?
真的吗
Maybe I’ll take you someplace fancy for dinner.
或许我能带你去吃一顿丰盛的晚餐
How about you come over to my place for something hot and spicy?
不如你到我家来一餐
– Is that a double entendre? – No.
火♥辣♥性感的晚宴
这是双关语吗
– I was just going to make you my chili. – Oh.
-不是 我是打算做红辣椒 -哦
And then bang you.
然后上你
– Great! – (footsteps)
太棒了
You have a very professional day, Miss Reed.
你今天十分尽职 莉德女士
Right back at you, Mr. Clayton.
彼此彼此 克莱顿先生
– Take care. – Extremely professional day.
-保重 -极其尽职的一天
(bell rings)
Andrew, I want to show you something.
安德鲁 我想给你看些东西
What is it?
这是什么
Ew, is that woman being crapped on?
别人拉屎到这女人身上吗
Happy birthday. It’s fucking German schizer porn.
恭喜你长大了 这是德国的”屎情片”
All right, dude? It’s fucking hot, right, yo?
对吧哥们 这真性感啊
No, dude, what the fuck is wrong with you, yo?
才不 哥们 你是不是有毛病啊
Nothing.
才没有
You wouldn’t say that if you lived in Europe.
你要在欧洲就不会这样说了
I mean, these Europeans are much more broadminded
我的意思是
这些欧洲人比保守的
than these uptight Americans. Shit’s huge in Germany.
美国人开放多了
德国人的屎很大
Yeah, well, we’re not in Europe and I don’t like that kind of stuff.
我们又不在欧洲
我不喜欢这种东西
Yeah, I know, that’s ’cause you’re a fag.
我知道 那是因为你是同性恋
Dude, it’s gross.
哥们 这真恶心
I’d do it…
我愿意做
to someone.
对某人这样做
– Oh. – I would.
-噢 -我愿意
I’d chili-dog her.
我愿在她身上拉屎
Hi, Jennifer.
嗨 珍妮佛
Come on, baby, that pussy’s not gonna eat itself.
拜托 宝贝 屁♥股♥不用收那么紧吧
What the fuck did you just say?
妈的 你刚才说什么
Uh, nothing.
没什么
You’re a fucking pig.
你这头死猪
Wow, okay.
好吧好吧
Hold that.
拿着
(grunts)
(crowd reacting)
– (grunting) – Get off me, you dumb jock!
放开我 愚蠢的运动员
What are you talking about? I don’t even play sports.
你在说什么啊 我连球都不碰
– You… – Hey!
你们 干什么呢
Come on, guys, knock it off. Knock it off.
拜托 家伙们 快住手 快住手
Yeah. Yeah, that’s right, bitch.
对对 这就对了 婊♥子♥
Oh, you’re gonna help me up?
噢 你想拉我起来
– Come on. – Can’t you control that animal?
-过来 -难道你不能管一下那禽兽吗
Now come on, tough guy, let’s go.
起来 强壮的家伙 跟我走
Let’s go, guys. Come on.
走吧 家伙 快走
Principal: Kyle,
凯尔
what did you say to Jennifer?
你对珍妮佛说了什么
Nothing.
什么都没有
He said that her pussy is not going to eat itself.
他说她的屁♥股♥不用收那么紧吧
Do you hear that?
听到了吗
You are… that is rude.
你真是 这很粗鲁
– And you’re a pervert. – Be quiet.
-你这个变♥态♥ -安静点
Kyle, is that what you said?
凯尔 那是你说的吗
No.
不是
Jennifer, chris, get back to class.
珍妮佛和克里斯回♥教♥室吧
Kyle, I need to speak with you and your father.
凯尔 我需要与你和你父亲谈谈
Kyle, right now you’re on academic probation
凯尔
你现在是留级生
and your grades show no sign of improvement.
并且你的分数没有提高的迹象
If you don’t straighten up,
如果你再不好转起来
I’m going to have to expel you.
我不得不开除你
– Do you understand? – Yes, Mr. Anderson.
-听明白了吗 -是的 安德森先生
I do understand.
我真的明白了
Now get out of here. And no more trouble.
你可以走了 别再惹事了
Wait for me outside.
在外面等我
Lance,
兰斯
this isn’t easy for me.
这对我来说不容易
What isn’t easy, Mr. Anderson?
什么不容易 安德森先生
How’s Kyle been acting at home?
凯尔在家表现如何
I mean, does he seem normal to you?
我的意思是 他表现正常吗
Oh, yeah.
当然啦
Oh. You and I both know that sometimes
你我都知道有时
these things take a long time to surface.
有些事需要时间考验才能真♥相♥大白
What things?
什么事
Well, I think that Kyle’s poor grades and acting out
我认为凯尔成绩差和不良表现
show signs of a serious development problem.
表明他的成长有问题
He belongs in a special-needs school
他需要去特殊学校
where he can get the proper attention and care that he requires.
在那他可以得到所需的
– What? – That’s nothing to be ashamed of.
适当关注和照料
-什么 -这没什么好丢脸的
Sir, he’s… he’s not slow.
先生 他不是弱智
He’s just being a pain.
只是他现在很痛苦
Give him another chance.
再给他一个机会吧
Well, I have. I’ve given him many chances.
我给了 我给了他无数机会
That’s true.
那倒是
(sighs)
All right.
好吧
All right, but he’d better start showing signs of improvement and quickly.
好吧 不过他最好
快点提高成绩
And he’s got to stop disturbing the other students.
不要再骚扰其他同学
Thank you, sir. Thank you.
感谢您 先生 感谢
Thank you.
谢谢您
– You’re grounded. – I’ll run away.
-你被禁足了 -我会逃跑的
Oh, and live with your mother?
噢 去和你母亲一起住吗
And her boy-toy Todd? That’s a great idea.
还有她的男宠托德 主意不错
– I’ll take away your computer. – No, you won’t.
-我会拿走你的电脑 -不 你不会
Yes, I will. Jesus christ, Kyle,
是的 我会 老天爷啊 凯尔
what did I do to deserve this?
我做了什么遭这样的报应
I didn’t ask to be born.
我又没要求出生
Neither did I.
我也没有
Boo hoo.
Woman: You are so funny!
你太搞笑了
Wait, read from here. Starting there.
等等 从这里开始读
– What are you reading? – “We don’t experience it
-你们在看什么 -“我们没有把这种经历
as a restriction!”
看作是束缚”
– What’s that? – Oh, God, you are so funny.
-那是什么 -天 你太搞笑了
It’s… come here. Give it to me.
这是 来 给我
– Oh, this is embarrassing. – Mike got published
-太难为情了 -麦克在《纽约客》
– in “The New Yorker.” – “New Yorker”!
-上发表了文章 -《纽约客》
– Hello! – “The New Yorker”?
-注意啦 -《纽约客》
Woman: It’s about the first robot that joins the NBA.
有关首个加入N.B.A的机器人的故事
– It’s like a parody about racism. – Miss Reed: Racism.
-模仿种族歧视的诗文 -种族歧视

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!