干嘛
Yeah?
你知道老抽这个会得癌症吧
You know that those things can give you cancer?
我在实验室做过些毒理测试
I’ve done some toxicology tests in the lab, and…
你有事吗
You want something?
是这样的 我
Yeah, I’m…
我知道 这很复杂
I know it’s complicated,
估计有很多限制和理由
and there’s probably all kinds of rules
你有什么能说 什么不能说
and reasons for what you can and can’t say,
但我在想 你能不能告诉我
but I was wondering if you could tell me
我在未来 活下来了吗
in the future, do I make it?
没有
No.
好吧
Okay.
没事 谢谢
It’s okay. Thanks.
小子
Hey, kid?
那只是我的那个世界
It’s just the world I came from.
现在时间在倒流
We’re going backwards in time.
明天 美国总统
Tomorrow in front of the White House
将在白宫门口发表声明
the president will make his announcement.
同时出席的还将有国防部长布莱尔
He’ll be joined by Secretary of Defense Blair.
以及著名科学家玻利瓦尔·特拉斯克
And has even sought the help of renowned scientist Bolivar Trask.
他将担任总统对抗变种人问题的特别顾问
His special adviser to combat this mutant issue.
白宫方面要求所有三家广播网
The White House has asked all three networks
进行现场直播
to air the event live,
此次声明
as it is a matter of importance
不仅对美国意义颇深
not only to the United States,
对全世界人♥民♥也事关重大
but to every citizen from around the globe.
现在并未透露其他细节
There are no other details about the event…
瑞雯
Raven…
老天
My God.
我不明白 你来这里干什么
I don’t understand. What are you doing here?
我…
I, uh…
我想 我可能是意识到
I guess, I just realized
我没别的地方能去了
I have nowhere else to go.
我得叫醒查尔斯
I’ve gotta wake Charles…
不 别 等等
No, don’t. Just wait.
你腿伤不该到处乱走
You really shouldn’t walk on this.
更糟的我也经历过
I’ve had worse.
你这些年都住在这吗
So, you’ve been living here all these years?
总得有人照顾查尔斯
Someone had to take care of Charles.
他很想你
You know, he’s missed you.
他想的是过去的我
He misses who I was.
我不再是他期望的那个人了
I’m not who he wants me to be anymore.
我想你
I’ve missed you.
你一直是这样吗
So, you’re like this all the time now.
怎么样
Like what?
这样
This.
并不一直这样
No, not all the time.
我早上注射一次
I take a shot in the morning,
太激动了就得再加一针
and I need another if I get worked up.
太激动
Worked up?
就是我
Yeah, yeah, when I’m…
太情绪化或者兴奋
…emotional or excited.
任何动物本能
Any animal urges.
通常我能克制住
Usually, I can fight them off.
也许今天我们不用克制
Well, maybe, we shouldn’t have to fight off
顺其自然
the things that come naturally to us.
你记得你对我说的最后一句话吗
Do you remember one of the last things you said to me?
我这个样子永远没人觉得美
That I would never be deemed beautiful, looking like this?
你还这么觉得吗
Do you still think that?
或许吧 你看到在巴黎发生的事了
Maybe. You saw what happened in Paris.
你知道他们是怎么看待我们的
You know what they think of us.
你怎么觉得的
What do you think?
我觉得你很美
I think you’re beautiful.
那你自己呢
What about yourself?
你得休息一下
You should get some rest.
很高兴你回家了
I’m glad you’re home.
汉克
Hank?
你记得我对你说的最后一句话吗
Do you remember the last thing I said to you?
“变种人 抬起头”
It was, “Mutant and proud.”
旧煤气管和水管直接通往屋内
The old gas and water pipes lead straight to the house.
墙里有钢筋
The walls are made of reinforced steel.
换句话说 有扇门
In other words, a door.
你现在走在大厅上方
You’re walking directly over the hall now.
国防部 五角大楼
我经历过这些
I’ve been on that slab.
现在告诉你滋味如何
Let me show you how it feels.
小淘气 小淘气 醒醒
Rogue, Rogue, come on. Wake up.
小淘气
Rogue.
加油 小淘气 醒醒 是我
Come on, Rogue, wake up. Wake up, it’s me.

No.
小淘气 小淘气 没事 我们是一起的
Rogue, Rogue, Rogue, it’s okay. He’s with me.
我们带你出去
We’re gonna get you out of here.
埃里克 波比
Erik, Bobby.
快出去 马上
Get out of there! Now!
带上她
Take her!
波比 不要
Bobby! No!
波比
Bobby!
波比
Bobby!
波比
Bobby!
教授
Professor!
带我们出去
Get us out of here.
-波比 -我知道
– Bobby. – I know.
对不起 查尔斯
I’m sorry, Charles.
波比呢
Where’s Bobby?
对不起 凯蒂
I’m sorry, Kitty.
你好 罗根
Hello, Logan.
小淘气
Rogue.
瑞雯之前来过了
Raven was here.
-我搞砸了 -糟了
– I screwed up. – Shit.
现在追踪不了她了
We can’t track her now.
她切断了她的联♥系♥
She’s cut her ties.
我昨晚看了新闻
Hey, I saw in the news last night
华盛顿今天下午有场关于
there’s going to be an announcement in Washington this afternoon
变种人应对方案的发布会
about a new protocol for mutants.
这是我设计的一个系统
It’s just a system I designed,
用来收录巴黎事件相关新闻的
to record any news about Paris,
覆盖了全部三家广播网和公共广播公♥司♥
over all 3 networks and PBS.
全部三家
All three?
是 还有公共广播公♥司♥
Yeah, and PBS.
看看我录到了什么
Look what I found.
明天 美国总统
Tomorrow in front of the White House
将在白宫门口发表声明
the president will make his announcement.
同时出席的还将有国防部长布莱尔
He’ll be joined by Secretary of Defense Blair.
以及著名科学家玻利瓦尔·特拉斯克
And has even sought the help of renowned scientist Bolivar Trask.
他将担任总统对抗变种人问题的特别顾问
His special adviser to combat this mutant issue.
白宫将
The White House is….
瑞雯没有意识到 如果她在
Raven doesn’t realize but if she kills Trask
这种全球瞩目的情况下杀掉特拉斯克
at an event like that with the whole world watching…
那我这趟就白跑了
Then I came a long way for nothing.
还不止这些 我在一篇报道中看到
And there’s more bad news, I saw in a report.
他们在巴黎找到了她的血迹
They found traces of her blood in Paris.
他们可能已经有她的DNA了
For all we know they already have her DNA.
他们只需要这个
Which is all they need.
就能在未来造出哨兵
To create the sentinels in the future.
量子物理学中有个理论称时间是永恒的
Now there’s a theory in quantum physics that time is immutable.
时间就像河流 你可以丢个卵石进去
It’s like a river, you can throw a pebble and
虽会激起涟漪 但水流总会自我修正
it will create a ripple but the current always corrects itself.
不管你做什么
No matter what you do
始终无法改变水流的方向
the river just keeps flowing in the same direction.
你想说什么
What are you trying to say?
我想说

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章疾速追杀
下一篇文章断背山
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!