是你打开了我的思想
and you unlocked my mind.
你让我认清了自己
You showed me what I was, you showed me what I could be.
我不知道要怎么帮你
I don’t know how to do that for you,
没错 我不知道
you’re right, I don’t.
但我知道有个人也许能做到
But I know someone who might.
读我的记忆
Look into my mind.
你看到我让脑波增幅器成了什么样
You saw what I did to Cerebro.
你不会想让我进入你脑子里的
You don’t want me inside your head.
没什么破坏是我没经历过的 相信我
There’s no damage you can do that has already been done, trust me.
-罗根 -琴
– Hey, Logan. – Hey, Jean.
-杀了我 -我爱你
– Kill me. – I love you.
你是个…
You’re a…
可怜的人
poor man.
别管我的部分
Look past me.
我不想看你的痛苦 我不想看你的未来
I don’t want your suffering! I don’t want your future!
别管我的未来
Pass my future.
找找你的未来
Look for your future.
就是这样
That’s it.
就是这样
That’s it.
就是这样
That’s it.
查尔斯
Charles.
查尔斯
Charles.
这就是我们以后的样子吗
So this is what become of us?
埃里克说得没错
Erik was right.
是人类把我们害成了这样
Humanity does this to us.
除非我们正确地引导他们
Not if we show them a better path.
你到现在还相信
You still believe?
谁都会跌倒 谁都会迷路
Just because someone stumbles, loses their way,
但谁都不会永远迷失
it doesn’t mean they’re lost forever.
谁都有需要帮助的时候
Sometimes we all need a little help.
我不再是以前的我了
I’m not the man I was.
我使用了能力
I opened my mind,
却几乎被压垮
it almost overwhelms me.
你在害怕
You’re afraid.
脑波增幅器能感觉到
and Cerebro knows it.
那些声音
All those voices…
那么多的痛苦
So… much… pain.
你怕的不是他们的痛苦
It’s not their pain you’re afraid of.
是你自己的 查尔斯
It’s yours, Charles.
这痛苦虽然可怕
And as frightening as it may be,
却也能使你更加强壮
that pain will make you stronger.
如果你能允许自己去感觉它
If you allow yourself to feel it,
接受它
embrace it.
它就能让你强大得超乎想象
It will make you more powerful than you ever imagined.
这是我们最伟大的天赋
It’s the greatest gift we have,
能承受痛苦而不被压垮
to bear their pain without breaking.
这是人性的极致体现
And it’s born from the most human power,
希望
hope.
拜托了
Please,
查尔斯
Charles,
我们需要你重拾希望
we need you to hope again.
找到你要的了吗
Find what you were looking for?
供电恢复了
Power is back on.
是的
Yes.
是恢复了
Yes it is.
她失血太多了
She’s lost too much blood.
她不能再这么下去了
She can’t keep going like this.
我们别无选择 波比
We have no choice, Bobby.
我们可以唤醒他
We can wake him up.

No.
他们需要更多时间
They need more time.
我看到了过去
I had a glimpse into the past,
如果我们现在唤醒罗根情况可能会更糟
if we wake Logan now we may set off an even darker course.
他们需要更多时间
They need more time.
还有个人
There is someone else.
没有人有凯蒂的能力
No, no one has Kitty’s power.
有人可以夺取她的能力
Someone that could take her power,
替她完成任务
take her place.
她曾夺取过你的能力
She took yours once.
小淘气
Rogue.
对不起 波比 她估计已经死了
I’m sorry, Bobby, she must be dead.
我有很多年
I haven’t been able to make
没有感应到她了
a connection with her for years.
那是因为他们把她
That’s because they’re keeping her
关在一个你从外面
in the one place your mind can’t reach
无法感应到她的地方
from the outside.
她在脑波增幅器里
She’s in Cerebro.
她在你家里 教授
She’s in your house, Professor.
他们在拿她做实验
They’re experimenting on her.
试图获得她的能力 就能夺走我们的
Trying to tap into her power, so they can take ours.
夺走我们所有人的能力
Take all of ours.
你要是早就知道 为何不去救她
If you knew this, why didn’t you go after her?
我们试过了 戒备太森严
We tried. It’s too heavily guarded.
我应该知道一些房♥子的小秘密
I may know a few things about that house they don’t.
凯蒂 我去找帮手了
Kitty, I’m going to get help.
我去找人来帮你
I’m gonna bring back somebody to help you.
一定要安全回来
Please, just bring yourself back.
瑞雯 停下
Raven, stop.
别跑了
Stop running.
查尔斯
Charles.
你在哪
Where are you?
在家里
Back at the house.
你也该回来
Where you should be.
我需要你回来
I need you to come home.
我知道自己该做什么
I know what I need to do.
如果你杀了特拉斯克
If you kill Trask,
会有更多像他一样的人出现
You will be creating countless more just like him.
那我就把他们也杀了
Then I’ll kill them too.
那是埃里克的想法 不是你的
Those are Erik’s words, not yours.
跟我一同长大的姑娘不会杀戮
The girl I grew up with wasn’t capable of killing,
她很善良 公正并充满同情心
she was good, fair, full of compassion.
我有同情心 但不是对特拉斯克
I have compassion, just not for Trask.
他杀了太多我们的同伴
He’s murdered too many of us.
阻止她 查尔斯 进入她的大脑
Shut her down Charles, get in her head.
她不让我进去 我快坚持不住了
She’s not letting me in I’m barely holding on.
我还不够强大
I’m not strong enough yet.
我知道特拉斯克做了什么
I know what Trask has done.
可杀了他也不能让他们复生
But, killing him will not bring them back.
只会让你陷入万劫不复的境地
It will set you on a path from which there is no return,
我们和他们将陷入无休止的杀戮
an endless cycle of killing us and them,
直到什么都不剩
till there is nothing left.
但我们可以现在就阻止这一切
But we can stop it right now.
你和我
You and I.
只是你必须回家来
You just have to come home.
我必须
I have to.
你真是一点都没变 查尔斯
You haven’t changed at all, Charles.
我说了
Like I said.
我知道自己该做什么
I know exactly what I have to do.
是吗
You do?
那无论你在哪 我都会找到你
Then, wherever you go, I will find you.
还有瑞雯 把我逼急了我会阻止你
And, Raven, if you make me, I will stop you.
祝你好运 查尔斯
Good luck, Charles.
她在哪
Where is she?
在机场登机
She’s at an airport boarding a plane.
她去哪都有可能
She could be going anywhere.
休息一下吧 查尔斯
Get some rest, Charles.
我们早上再找她
We’ll track her in the morning and find out
查出她到底要去那
exactly where she’s going.
火箭降落在基地外
…rockets did land outside the base,
造成五位平民死亡十二人受伤
killing five civilians and wounding 12 others.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章疾速追杀
下一篇文章断背山
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!