我一天都待在家里
I’ve been here all day.
放松 皮特 我们不是警♥察♥
Just relax Peter, we are not cops.
当然不是
Of course you’re not cops,
是警♥察♥就不会租车来了
if you were cops you wouldn’t drive a rental car
你怎么知道我们是租的车
How’d you know we got a rental car?
我查了你们的登记记录
I checked your registration
就你们走进来的时候
when you were walking through the door,
反正你们还在走
I also had some time to kill
我就顺便看了租车协议
so I went through your rental agreements,
发现你们是外地人
saw you were from out of town.
联邦调查局的吗
Are you FBI?
看来不是 这个天才少年学校是什么地方
No, you’re not cops, hey what’s up with this gifted youngster’s place.
一张旧名片而已
That’s an old card.
他真厉害
He is fascinating,
他是个混球
He is a pain in the ass.
是瞬间移♥动♥吗
What, a teleporter?
不 就是速度快
No, He’s just fast.
我认识他的时候 他可没这么年轻
When I know him he wasn’t so young.
年轻 是你们老吧
Young? You’re just old.
你不怕向人展示你的超能力吗
So you’re not afraid to show your powers?
超能力 什么东西 说什么呢
Power? What power? What you talking about?
你看到什么不寻常的事了吗
You see some strange here?
说出去也没人会相信
Nothing anybody would believe if you told them.
你们是什么人 找我♥干♥什么
So who are you? What do you want?
我们需要你帮个忙 皮特
We need your help, Peter.
什么忙
What?
潜入一座严防死守的大楼
Break into a highly secured facility
救个人出来
and get someone out.
越狱吗
Prison break?
那可是违法的
That’s illegal, you know.
被抓住了才算违法
Well, only if you get caught.
有啥好处
What’s there in for me?
你个偷盗狂 我们要潜入的是五角大楼
You, the kleptomaniac, get to break into the Pentagon.
凭什么相信你们
How do I know I can trust you?
因为我们是一类人
Because we are just like you.
给他瞧瞧
Show him.
挺酷的 就是有点恶心
It’s cool, just disgusting.
国防部
五角大楼建于1943年
Built in 1943,
是世界最大的办公楼
the Pentagon is the world largest office building.
本部雇军两万五千人
Housing more than 25000 military employees,
占地超过六百万平方英尺
stretched over 6 million square feet.
厕所在哪 我要尿尿
Where is the bathroom? I need to pee.
各位非常幸运 我们有…
Well, lucky for you, you have…
谢谢
Thank you.
由此往前
不得使用任何金属
监控都变成电视节目了 怎么回事
Yeah, we’re getting broadcast signal down here.What’s going on?
该死 快叫维修部的人来
Damn it! Call the maintenance, get them down here.
当心玻璃
…日本帝♥国♥主♥义♥
….from a Japanese empire.
战火持续了一个月
This month long battle
二战中非常残酷的几场交战便在其中
included some of the fearsome fighting during World War II.
3秒后门会打开
In 3 seconds those doors are going to open,
20个守卫已经准备好射杀我们
and 20 guards will be here to shoot us.
我知道 正等着呢
I know, that’s what I’m waiting for.
你干什么
What are you doing?
护好你的脖子 防止颈椎扭伤
I’m holding your neck so you won’t get whip-lash
什么
What?
颈椎 扭伤
Whip…la..sh
不许动
Don’t move.
你没事的 一会就好
You’re good. It’ll pass.
我跑起来就这样
It happens when I run.
你肯定犯了很严重的事
Must have done something pretty serious.
你到底做了什么啊 哥们儿
What’re you do, man? What you do.
做了什么坏事 被关到这鬼地方
What’re you do? Why would they have you in there.
刺杀总统
For killing the president.
我的罪过就是为我们的同胞而战
Anything I’m guilty of is fighting for people like us.
你会空手道吗
You take Karate? You know Karate, man?
我不懂空手道
I don’t know Karate.
但我知道疯子
But I know crazy.
各位男女老少 现在是红色警戒
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, this is a code red situation.
我们得疏散整个楼层
We are evacuating the entire floor so that we,
这样我和同事才能截住犯人
my associate and I can secure the prisoner.
你们是什么人
Who are you?
我们是消防 检疫 防爆特别行动…
We are special operations CB, FE, CIED…
好吧 可能你们刚才没听见我说
Look, perhaps you didn’t hear me what first I spoke.
但你们必须明白
But it’s imperative
现在这里已经绝对封锁了
that you understand we’re in complete lock down situation.
我们得去三楼…
We have to get into the 3rd floor…
哦 抱歉 你说完了吗
Oh, I’m sorry, were you finished?
他们说你可以控制金属
They told me you can control the metal.
“他们”
“They”?
我妈妈上过一个能控制金属的人
You know my mom once knew a guy who could do that.
抱歉 我这人不太喜欢动粗
Sorry, I’m just not very good with violence.
查尔斯
Charles.
我也很高兴见到你 老朋友
Good to see you too, old friend.
-你又能走了 -可不是你的功劳
– And walking? – No thanks to you.
我怎么也没想到你会来
You’re the last person in the world I expected to see today.
相信我 要不是逼不得已我也不会来
Believe me, I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t have to.
我救你出去 你就得听我的
If we get you out of here, we do it my way.
不许杀人
No killing.
没有头盔
No helmet.
我就算想违抗你也做不到啊
I couldn’t disobey you even if I want to.
我不会再进入你脑子里了
I’m never getting inside of that head again.
我要你答应我 埃里克
I need your word, Erik.
不许动
No body move!
站住 不许动
Hold it, right there!
-查尔斯 -不许动
– Charles. – Don’t move!
举起手来 否则我们就开枪了
Hands up or we’ll shoot!
-定住他们 查尔斯 -我不行
– Freeze them, Charles. – I can’t.
举起手来
Hands up!

No!
如果我能把时间留住
If I could save time in a bottle
我首先要做的
The first thing that I like to do
就是留住每一天
is to save every day ’til eternity passes away
好与你一起分享
Just to spend them with you
如果今天不会消逝
If I could make days last forever
如果我能心想事成
If words could make wishes come true
我会珍藏每一天
I’d save every day like a treasure and then
好与你一起分享
Again, I would spend them with you
可是做自己喜欢的事
But there never seems to be enough time
时间永远都不够用
To do the things you want to do once you find them
我在这世上活了好久
I’ve looked around enough to know
只想与你分享时光
That you’re the one I want to go through time with
谢了 小子
Thanks, kid.
皮特 这次真的非常感谢你
Peter, thank you very very much.
多保重
You take care.
我在驾驶舱看到了你们的飞行计划
Yeah, I saw your flight plan in the cockpit,
你们去巴黎干嘛
why you going to Paris?
和平协定将在巴黎签署
要是金属爪子看你还怎么玩
Imagine if they were metal.
帮我个忙 把车还回去
Do me a favor and return it for me
-好 -皮特…
– Okay – Peter…
慢点开
Take it slowly.
他们怎么找上你的
Where did they dig you up?
说来你可能不信 不过
You’re gonna find this hard to believe, but ahh…
是你让我来的
You sent me.
你和查尔斯
You and Charles,
未来的你们
from the future.
你怎么失去能力的
How did you lose them?
治疗脊柱的药物限制了我的DNA
The treatment for my spine fixed my DNA.
你牺牲自己的能力就为了能走路

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章疾速追杀
下一篇文章断背山
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!