to have a precious few of them back.
-总统先生 -退后 我说了 退后
– Mr. President. – Stand down ! I said stand down!
你想表明态度吗
You want to make a statement?
杀了我 没问题
Kill me…fine.
但把其他人放了
But spare everyone else!
真是英雄之举啊 总统先生
Very heroic, Mr. President.
但你却从未打算放过我们的人
But you had no intention of sparing any of us.
我们种族的未来就从现在开始
The future of our species begins now.
变种人
变种人
变种人
你以前的枪法可更准
You used to be a better shot.
相信我 现在依旧很准
Trust me, I still I’m.
滚出我的思想 查尔斯
Get out of my head, Charles!
瑞雯
Raven,
别让变种人在今天成为世界的敌人
please do not make us the enemy today.
你看看四周 我们已经是了
Look around you, we already are.
不全是
Not all of us.
你目前为止所做的
All you’ve done so far
只是在救这些人的命
is save the lives of these men.
你可以引导他们
You can show them a better path.
把她弄昏 查尔斯
Shut her down, Charles.
从我们认识起 我就一直在试图控制你
I’ve been trying to control you ever since the day we met.
看看现在的结果
And look what that’s got us.
接下来要发生的一切
Everything that happens now,
都由你来决定
is in your hand.
我相信你 瑞雯
I have faith in you, Raven.
我把他交给你了 查尔斯
He’s all yours, Charles.
你把我交给他们 我就死定了
If you let them have me I’m as good as dead.
你知道的
You know that.
我知道
I know.
再见了 老朋友
Good-bye, old friend.
再见 埃里克
Good-bye, Erik.
你确定要让他们走吗
You sure you should let them go?
是的
Yes.
我对他们存有希望
I have hope for them.
未来有一天 汉克
It’s going to be a time, Hank.
我们都会重聚
When we’re all together.
那罗根呢
What about Logan?
早上好 罗根 你起晚了
Good morning, Logan. Late start.
好好享受午餐吧 干得好
Have a good lunch time. Good job.
-谢谢 -干得很漂亮
– Thank you. – Very good job.
暴风女
Storm.

Jean.
罗根
Hi, Logan.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你在这
You’re here.
不然我还能在哪
Where else would I be?
悠着点 伙计
Easy, pal.
有些事怎么就变不了呢
Some things never change.
很高兴见到你 斯考特
Good to see you, Scott.
回头见 琴
See you later, Jean.
教授
Professor.
罗根
Logan.
你没事吧
Is everything alright?

Yeah.
应该没事
Yeah, I think it is.
你做到了
You did it.
做到什么
Did what?
罗根 你不是要教课吗
Logan, don’t you have a class to teach?
-我来教课 -是啊
– A class to teach? – Yeah.
历史课
History.
历史
History?
其实我还真需要你帮点忙
Actually, I could use some help with that.
帮什么忙
Help with what?
1973年后的所有历史
Pretty much everything after 1973.
我想我知道的历史跟你有些不同
I think history I know is a little different.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
见到你真高兴 查尔斯
It’s good to see you, Charles.
能见到大家真好
It’s good to see everyone.
那是
Well,
我要遵守诺言嘛
I had a promise to keep.
咱俩得好好叙叙旧
You and I have lot of catching up to do.

Yes.
你记得的最后一件事是什么
What is the last thing you remember?
溺水
Drowning.
过去
The past,
一个崭新和不确定的世界
a new and uncertain world.
变种人拯救了总统和国会
哨兵计划取消
变种人拯救了总统和国会
哨兵计划取消
变种人拯救了总统和国会
哨兵计划取消
变种人拯救了总统和国会
哨兵计划取消
变种人拯救了总统和国会
哨兵计划取消
特拉斯克因出♥售♥军事机密被捕
一个充满无限可能
A world of endless possibilities.
和无穷结果的世界
And infinite outcomes.
可以吗
Can we?
他还活着
Oh, he is alive!
他在呼吸
He is breathing.
无数的选择决定了我们的命运
Countless choices define our fate.
每个选择 每个时刻
Each choice, each moment,
都是时间长河中的一个涟漪
a ripple in the river of time.
你要我们怎么处置他 史崔克少校
What do you want us to do with him, Major Stryker?
有足够多的涟漪 就能改变潮流
Enough ripples and you change the tide.
把他交给我吧
I’ll take him from here.
因为未来永远不会真成定数
For the future is never truly set.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章疾速追杀
下一篇文章断背山
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!