她很特别
She is unique.
的确
Yes, she is.
起初 哨兵只以变种人为目标
In the beginning, the sentinels were just targeting mutants.
后来 他们开始识别非变种人的基因
Then they began to identify the genetics in non-mutants.
会有变种后代的普通人也被盯上了
Who would eventually have mutant children or grandchildren.
很多普通人试图支援我们 却惨遭屠♥杀♥
Many of the humans tried to help us, it was a slaughter.
只剩下最邪恶的人类掌权
Leaving only the worst of humanity in charge.
我经历过许多战争
I’ve been in a lot of wars.
可都没有这次可怕
I’ve never seen anything like this.
一切皆由她而起
And it all starts with her.
就算是…
Let’s just say that for the sake of,
就算我相信你 也想帮你
the sake that I choose to believe you, that I choose to help you.
可瑞雯不会听我的
Raven won’t listen to me.
她的心和灵魂 都属于另一个人了
No, her heart and soul belongs to someone else now.
我知道
I know.
所以我们还需要万磁王
That’s why we gonna need Magneto, too.
埃里克吗
Erik?
你知道他被关在哪吧
You do know where he is?
知道
Yeah.
你能再说一遍吗
Could you give me that one more time, please?
你刚听到了
You heard me.
他是咎由自取
He’s where he belongs.
你就这么一走了之吗
So that’s it, you’re just gonna walk out?
一点不错 果然有洞察力
Oh, top marks, like I said, you are perceptive.
我认识的教授 对那些迷途的孩子
The professor I know would never turn his back
绝不会一走了之
on someone who lost their path.
对他爱的人 更加不会
Especially someone he loved.
我好像想起来你是谁了
You know, I think I do remember you now.
高个 暴脾气 发型非主流
Yeah. Tall, angry fellow with the contentious hair.
很久以前 我们曾向你求助
we came to you a long time ago seeking your help.
我把当时你说的话 再还给你
And I’m gonna say to you what you said to us then,
滚你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck off!
你个孬种给我听好 我经历过很多
Listen to me you little shit, I’ve come a long way,
也目睹过无数人死去
and I watched a lot of people die,
善良的人们 亲朋好友
good people, friends.
如果你要自艾自怜 毫无作为
if you’re gonna wallow in self pity and do nothing,
那你也会经历同样的悲剧 明白吗
Then you’re gonna watch the same thing, you understand?
反正人迟早都要死的
We all have to die some time.
我告诉你了 这里没有教授
I told you, there is no professor here.
到底发生了什么事
What the hell happened to him?
他失去了一切
He lost everything.
埃里克 瑞雯 他的双腿
Erik, Raven, his legs.
他修建了学校 实验室 这整个地方
He built the school, the labs, this whole place.
怎知一个学期之后
And just after the first semester,
越战形势越来越糟糕
the war in Vietnam got worse.
许多教师学生都应征入伍
Many of the teachers and students were drafted.
这击垮了他
It broke him.
他把自己封闭了起来
He retreated into himself…
我想帮他做点什么
I wanted to help do something so..
于是我研究出了治疗他脊椎的血清剂
So I designed a serum to treat his spine,
源自我控制自己异变的配方
Derived from the same formula that helps me control my mutation.
我自己的剂量 刚好能制衡异变
I take just enough to keep myself balanced but,
但他用的太多了
he takes too much.
我试过给他减量 但他无法忍♥受那痛苦
I tried easing him back but he just couldn’t bear the pain
脑子里的那些声音
The voices…
用药之后 他又能走路了
The treatment gives him his legs but,
但还是不够
it’s not enough.

He’s…
他真的失去太多了
He’s just lost too much.
你不怕我吗
You’re not scare to me?
我一直相信世上不可能只有我一个
I always believed I couldn’t be the only one in the world.
我叫查尔斯·泽维尔
Charles Xavier.
我叫瑞雯
Raven.
饿了吗 你一个人吗
You’re hungry and alone?
想吃什么随便拿
Take whatever you want.
我们有很多食物 你用不着偷
We got lots of food, you don’t have to steal.
你以后再也不用偷了
In fact, you never have to steal again.
我保证
And that’s a promise.
我会帮你找到她
I’ll help you get her.
不是因为那些关于未来的鬼话 是为了她
Not for any of your future shots but for her.
很好
Fair enough.
话先说在前头 你不了解埃里克
I’m telling you this, you do not know Erik.
那人是个魔鬼 杀人犯
The man is a monster. A murderer.
你觉得你能劝瑞雯改变主意
You think you can convince Raven to change?
把她劝回家
To come home?
很好
Splendid.
但你凭什么觉得你能改变他
But what makes you think you can change him?
因为是你和埃里克一起派我回来的
Because you and Erik sent me here back together.
关押他的房♥间
The room they’re holding him in was built
建于二战钢铁匮乏时期
during the 2nd World War when there was a shortage of steel.
地基是纯水泥沙石 不掺杂一点♥金♥属
So the foundation is pure concrete and sand, no metal.
他被关在地下一百层
And he’s being held a 100 floors beneath
整栋大楼看守密不透风
the most heavily guarded building on the planet.
他为什么被关
Why is he in there?
他没告诉你吗
What, he forgot to mention?
暗♥杀♥肯尼迪
JFK.
是他杀的
He killed him?
不然怎么解释
What else would explain
子弹神奇地在半空变轨了呢
the bullet miraculously curving through the air.
埃里克可是玩枪老手
Erik’s always had a way with guns.
你确定还要把他弄出来吗
Are you sure you want to carry on with this?
你提的计划 不是我
This is your plan, not mine.
可没人能帮我们进去 还得出来
We don’t have any resources to get us in, or out.
只有我和汉克
It’s just me and Hank.
我认识个人
I know a guy.
现在应该还是少年 住在华盛顿特区附近
Yeah, he’d be a young man now grew up outside of D.C.
他能上天入地
He could get into anywhere,
只是不知道要怎么找到他
just don’t know how the hell we’re gonna find him.
机器是不能用了
I guess ceribro is out of the question
要是你们有互联网就好了
If only you guys had Internet.
“互联网”是什么
What’s “Internet?”
可以在电♥话♥簿上找
We have a phone book.
您不是准备出行吗 先生
I thought you’d be getting ready for your trip, sir.
来拿些文件
I just came to grab couple of files.
新围巾吗
Is that a new scarf?
挺好看的
It’s nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
尸检报告
特拉斯克博士
Dr. Trask.
稍等
One second.
巴黎会议新增了一些出席人员
We added some names to the Paris meeting
谢谢
Thank you.
您不舒服吗 先生
Is there something wrong, sir?
没有
No.
没事
It’s nothing.
请把日程表打一份给我好吗
Would you mind typing up my itinerary.
我不想有任何遗漏
I don’t wanna miss anything.
就这 就这 停车
Here, here, here. Just stop here.
知道了 知道了
Alright, alright.
下次我开车 别太得意
Next time I’ll drive. Don’t get use to it.
马克西莫夫
他又犯什么事了
What has he done now?
拿了多少 我直接写支票
I’ll just write you a check for whatever he took.
我们只想跟他谈谈
We just need talk to him.
皮特 警♥察♥先生又来了
Peter, the cops are here, again.
我是小公主 你是谁
I’m a princess. What are you?
我是金刚狼
I’m the Wolverine.
你哥哥在哪
Where’s your brother?
上楼找你姐姐玩吧
Go upstairs and bug your sister.
但她好烦人
But she bugs me!
不是我♥干♥的
Guess what, I didn’t do anything

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章疾速追杀
下一篇文章断背山
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!