Convince me of all of this.
你不能直接读我的心吗
Wouldn’t you just be able to read my mind?
1973年的我失去了这种能力
I didn’t have my powers in 1973.
罗根 你要像我曾帮助你那样帮助我
Logan, you’re going to have to do for me what I once did for you.
引导我 指引我
Lead me. Guide me.
那时的我和现在大相庭径
I was a very different man then.
你要对我有耐心
You’ll have to be patient with me.
耐心可不是我的特长
Patience isn’t my strongest suit.
你也会需要我
You’ll need me as well.
什么
What?
魔形女离开查尔斯后就和我一起
After Mystique left Charles, she came with me,
我送她走上了一条危险的道路
and I set her on a dangerous path.
更黑暗的道路
Darker path.
虽然咱们两个是敌人
It’s going to take the two of us
但现在需要并肩作战了
side by side at a time when we couldn’t be further apart.
棒极了
Great.
那我要去哪儿找你
So where do I find you?
这…有点复杂
Oh…It’s complicated.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure about this?
这考验的不单是他的能力
It’s not just his power that’ll be tested.
我见过这对你的副作用
I’ve seen what this can do to you.
我能办到的
I can handle this.
相信我
Trust me.
那就来生再见
I guess I’ll see you in the next life.
一般来说 你的意识回到过去时
Basically your body will go to sleep
你的身体会进入睡眠状态
while your mind travels back in time.
你在那边时
As long as you’re back there,
过去和现在将继续共存
past and present will continue to coexist.
但一旦你醒来…
But once you wake up….
你做出的任何改变都将生效并成为历史
whatever you’ve done will take hold and become history.
在我们其他人眼里
And for the rest of us,
那才是唯一的真♥相♥
that will be the only history that we know.
就好像过去的这50年从未发生一样
That will be like, the last 50 years never happened.
这个世界 这场战争
This world. This war.
唯一会记住这件事的人
The only person who’ll remember it,
只有你
is you.
好了 罗根 我需要你整理思绪
Alright Logan, I need you to clear your head
尽量保持平静
and to stay as calm as possible.
什么 什么意思
What? What do you mean?
如果你情绪变激动 我将很难稳住你
If your mind gets rocky, it will be harder for me to hold you.
你可能会在过去和未来之间漂泊不定
You could start to slip between past and future.
如果我不得不激动呢
What if I need to get a little rocky ?
想点平和的想法吧
Think peaceful thoughts.
平和的想法
Peaceful thoughts.
你有什么好消息吗
Do you have any good news?
这个嘛
Well,
你不会变老所以当时的你长得跟现在差不多
you don’t really age so you’ll pretty much look the same.
你不会有太多时间留在过去
You won’t have much time in the past.
哨兵会找到我们 一如既往
Sentinels will find us, they always do.
而这次我们既跑不了也逃不掉了
And this time we won’t be able to run or have no escape.
这是我们最后的机会
This is our last chance.
你真认为这能行吗
You really think this will work?
我相信他
I have faith in him.
我担心的不是他 是我们
It’s not him I’m worried about. It’s us.
我们那时还年轻 不知好歹
We were young, we didn’t know any better.
这次该知道了
We will now.
大家待会见
See you all soon.
可能会有点疼
It might sting a little.
我靠
Holy Shit!
还真成功了
It worked.
发生什么了
Hey, what’s going on?
-格温 把衣服穿上 -你♥他♥妈♥是谁
– Gwen! Get dressed! – Who the hell are you?
听着 我不知道怎么回事
Hey, I don’t know what’s going on.
事情就是
What’s going on is
你应该保护老大的女儿
you supposed to be guarding your boss’s daughter,
而不是和她乱搞
not screwing her.
我没跟她睡
I didn’t sleep with her.
-没有 -没有
– No? – No.
是 我确实跟她睡过好几次 但是
I mean, yes I slept with her many times, but…
吉米
Jimmy!
那不是我 那是原来的我
That wasn’t me. That was the old me.
-这个我大概20秒前才到 -是吗
– I just got here like 20 seconds ago. – Really?
-是啊 -那你的衣服呢
– Yeah. – And what happened to your clothes?
不…这…
No…Oh…
如果我告诉你
Would you believe me
我来自未来 你会信吗
if I told you I was sent here from the future?
亲爱的 先出去吧
Get out of here, sweetheart.
这个小丑我们来处理
We’ll take care of this comedian.
你处理不了的
No, you’re not.
你会把你的车钥匙和汽油钱都给我
You’re gonna give me the keys of your car and some money for gas
否则你会在医院里醒来
or you’re gonna wake up in a hospital.
相信我 我知道这种事会怎么收尾
Trust me, I know how these things play out.
因为你来自未来吗
Because you’re from the future?
不 因为这个
No, because of these.
活见鬼了
What the hell!
该死
Damn it.
平和的想法
Peaceful thoughts.
吉米 拉蒙呢
Jimmy! What happened to Ramon?
还有你说话怎么疯疯癫癫的
And why are you talking crazy talk?
-听着 -格温
– Look, uh… – Gwen.
格温 你这段时间得低调行事好吗
Gwen, you’re gonna wanna lay low for a few days, all right?
从现在开始
Starting now.
好了 出去
Come on, out.
走啊
Go.
今日白宫方面消息
From the White House today,
尼克松总统的目的是想寻求和解
the President Nixon had all the simple goal for peace settlement
军事停火将在国际监督下
and an international supervised ceasefire
于1973年1月27日开始
shall begin on Jan 27, 1973.
今天第十八宪兵旅正从西贡撤离
Today, the 18th MP Brigade is departing from Saigon,
成为美军离开越南的最后一支部队
marking the last American troops to leave Vietnam.
也标志着战争的正式结束
And effectively ending the war.
我们在评估各种国防支出
We are reviewing all of our defense expenditures
所有的黑名册都被查看过了
and all the black books are being opened.
我们不能资助对付我国公民的武器
We can’t support a weapon that targets our own citizens.
就算这些变种人真如你所说
If these mutants as you described,
已经生活在我们身边
are already living among us,
那他们也是在平和地生活着
then they are living here peacefully.
十年内一起事故都没有发生过
We haven’t had an incident in over 10 years.
古巴那事就不算吗
After what happened in Cuba?
那件事从来没被确认过
That was never confirmed.
我们真正的敌人就在那摆着
We have very real enemies out there.
俄♥罗♥斯♥人 中国人
The Russians, the Chinese.
你针对的这些
We’re talking about
只是人口中的九牛一毛
a tenth of a tenth of a tenth of our population.
-请让我为你们念一段话 -请吧
– Allow me to read something to you. – Please.
这是我们中情局的朋友们获取的
This was acquired by our friends at the CIA.
是一部毕业论文
It’s a dissertation,
由牛津大学的一位变种人所写
written by a mutant at Oxford University.
我引用他的话
And I quote:
“对于尼安德特人来说
“To Homo neanderthalensis,
“他的变种亲属 现代智人
“his mutant cousin Homo sapiens,
也就是我们
which is us,
“是一种畸变”
“was an aberration”.
“变种现代智人的到来
“The arrival of the mutated human species Homo sapiens.
“导致了
“was followed by
“其进化相对缓慢的同类的即时灭绝”
“the immediate extinction of their less evolved kin”.
好了
Well,
现在
now,
我们就相当于尼安德特人
we are the Neanderthals.
别以偏概全 特拉斯克博士
Speak for yourself, Dr. Trask.
当初你们把我们的军队送去越南

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
前一篇文章疾速追杀
下一篇文章断背山
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!