Maid’s Off? – Yeah.
跟着我
Come with me.
再高点儿再来
Higher! More!
现在过去 把它放在锅里 像一头大肥猪一样尖叫
Now go over, put it in the pot. Scream like a big, fat pig.
好了 好了 好了 没错
All right. All right, all right! Yes!
开始
Go!
再来点威士忌 再来点威士忌
More whiskey! More whiskey!
别他妈站在那儿 滚出镜头
Well, don’t just fucking stand there! Get the fuck out of the shot!
这里有花生 能缓解宿醉
Peanuts! Good for hangovers!
你 你是新来的 剧组新来的
You. You’re new? You’re new here?
那你的第一包免费
Your first bag is free.
要一包还是两包 一包 你这次付钱吗 谢谢
One bag or two? One. And you’re paying this time? Thank you.
他妈的快点儿
Hurry the fuck up!
你能别喝了吗 我们还没拍呢
Can you stop drinking? We are not shooting yet!
把杯子给我放下来
Put down the fucking glasses!
这他妈是谁 我要的是大奶姑娘
Who the fuck is this? I asked for the girl with the tits.
这就是他们找来的人
This is who they found.
大奶姑娘呢
What happened to the tits part?
她吸毒过量
She OD’d.
行吧 快去吧 带她去化妆
Just go. Just go. Get her made up.
麦克斯 -来了
Max! – Yes.
先拍男的戏份吧 或者拍别的
Just, uh, shoot the men or something.
不拍奶♥子♥了吗 -不拍了
No tits? – No tits.
好吧 不拍奶♥子♥了 各位 我们先拍男的戏份
All right, no tits, everybody! We’re shooting the men.
这些人♥渣♥ 他们毁了我的电影L
Diese Scheißen fucks! They are ruining my movie!
我要他们五分钟之内来拍摄
I want them on camera in five minutes!
奥托 拜托 拜托 杰克已经在路上了
Otto, please, please. Jack’s arriving.
煎饼呢
What about pancakes?
你会选择加热糖浆还是通过热煎饼来传递温度
Do you heat the syrup or do you let the pancake do the warming?
加热糖浆 -我同意
Heat the syrup? – I agree!
哈哈 那是乔治·芒恩
Ha. That there is George Munn,
业内最好的制片人 也是我认识最久的哥们儿
best producer in the biz and my oldest pal.
在那边巡视的是吉姆·基德
Set patrol over there is Jim Kidd.
他以在《狂野西部传奇》中屠♥杀♥阿帕奇人闻名
Legend of the Wild West who made his name killing Apaches.
现在住在布伦特伍德 -一派胡言
Lives in Brentwood now. – This is bullshit!
乔治 那个德国佬又在生啥气呢?
Georgie, what’s up Von Cheeseburger’s ass today?
临时演员想重新谈报酬 -…你们这个混♥蛋♥
The extras want to renegotiate their pay. – …you motherfucker!
哈哈 我才不关心临时演员在叛乱
Huh. I do not care if the extras are revolting!
好 让那个孩子来处理
Well, put the kid on it.
那个孩子 -对 孩子 我带来的那个墨西哥人
The kid? – Yeah, the kid. The Mexican I brought.
他很不错 你叫什么名字
He’s great. What’s your name?
我 我叫曼纽尔 -屁话
Me? Manuel. – Bullshit!
好 曼纽尔 曼纽尔不错 让曼纽尔一起来
Right, Manuel. Manuel’s great! Put Manuel on it.
你有罢♥工♥方面的经验吗
You have experience with strikes?
嗯 有
Um… yes.
不错
Okay, good.
这些都是贫民区的瘾君子
Well, these are all junkies from Skid Row,
所以他们都很暴♥力♥ -…你♥他♥妈♥的混账
so they’re pretty violent. – …you fucking assholes!
你是谁
Who are you?
这就是他们派来耍我们的混♥蛋♥
That’s the cocksucker they sent to screw us!
先生们 我相信你们都会同意再工作一天
Gentlemen, I believe you all agreed to a day’s work.
我相信我同意把这把刀插♥进♥
And I believe I agreed to ram this knife up the asshole
他们送来的第一个基佬的屁♥眼♥里
of the first faggot they sent over!
这就是你亲吻幽灵的地方 对吗
This is where you kiss the apparition, ja?
是啊
Ja.
她用劫数引你走向你的命运
She has led you to your destiny through fate,
让你到达此刻对吗 -嗯
through your lifetime to this moment, ja? – Mm-hmm.
很好 对吧 -对
Very good, ja? – Ja.
我会缓缓弹奏
I’m gonna play it adagio.
音乐和着诗歌♥
You know, for the music and the poetry.
所有的艺术形式融入音乐
All art aspires to music.
我喜欢 -嗯
I like it. – Yeah.
三明治
Sandwich!
这是在做什么
What is this dolly doing here?
先生 先生 先生 我可以借用一下这个吗
Sir! Sir, sir! Sir, can I borrow that?
好吧 你们这群混账
All right, you motherfuckers!
任何一个不工作的人都会脑门开花
Any of you don’t work gets a bullet in the fucking skull!
回去工作 回去工作
Get back to work! Get back to work!
回去工作
Get back to work!
曼纽尔干得漂亮
Manuel’s great!
镜头这样如何 -好多了 露丝
How’s that for camera? – Much better, Ruth.
我的老天
Jesus Christ!
有没有人能来给她重新上妆
Is somebody gonna fix her face?
快带她出去 -我的天
Get her out of here! – Fuck’s sake.
你不知道该怎么化妆吗 -你 你叫什么
Do you not know how to do makeup? – You, what’s your name?
蒂姆 -蒂姆 你被解雇了
Tim. – Tim, you’re fired.
什么 -你没听见她说的话吗 滚出片场
What? – You heard her! Get the fuck off this set!
开始
Action!
快一点 快一点 快一点 快一点
Faster! Faster! Faster! Faster!
快一点 混账东酉
Faster, motherfuckers!
纹理分明的草地变成了
“Marbled meadows metamorphose
中世纪的伊比利亚平原
into the medieval plains of Iberia.
士兵们就像
Soldiers swarm the fields
疯子挥舞画笔甩出的颜料一样涌向田野
like flecks of paint from a madman’s brush
而你卑微的仆人正♥见♥证着
as your humble servant bears witness
电影的最新魔力”
to the latest of the moving picture’s magic tricks.”
天啊 我何必呢
Oh, why do I bother?
看看这群蠢货
Look at these idiots!
而我认识大作家普鲁斯特 你知道吗
I knew Proust, you know.
他已经死了
H-He’s dead.
他有酗酒的毛病
He did have a drinking problem.
是真的
That’s true.
可能是他自己不小心撞上的 对吧
Probably ran into it himself, huh?
这就是酗酒的坏处
It’s a disease.
您的咖啡 萨尔伯格先生
Your coffee, Mr. Thalberg.
谢谢
Gracias.
以斯旺森和烟火结尾 结束
Close with Swanson and the fireworks. The end!
欧文 至于克莱顿的电影…
Irv! For the Clayton movie…
先生 你的帐篷在战场上
Sir, I-I think your tent’s in the line of fire.
后期到时候会删掉的 -但是我们可能会受伤
They’ll edit it out in post. – But I think we could get hurt–
杰克 你每次装假体都会让我们花一大笔钱
Jack, every time you wear a prosthetic, we lose money.
爷们儿点 欧文 烟火太费钱了
Don’t be a pussy, Irv. The fireworks shot is too expensive.
并且你永远也请不到格洛丽亚·斯旺森 -为什么
And you’ll never get Gloria Swanson. – Why no Swanson?
她只演主角 -她打电♥话♥来了 先生
She only does leads. – She’s on the phone, sir.
谢谢 艾比 -是谁来着
Thanks, Abby. – Who?
格洛丽亚·斯旺森 -什么
Gloria Swanson. – What?
格洛丽亚 杰克·康拉德 听着 我需要你的建议
Gloria? Jack Conrad. Listen, I need some advice.
毕竟你认识很多上进的年轻人
You know all the young up-and-comers.
是这样的 我需要对电影中的角色选一些新人 你有什么好推荐吗
Well, I need a real discovery for the part in my movie. Who do you suggest?
为什么选新人 -因为角色需要
Why discovery? – Well, this role requires real range.
目前的明星中没有合适的…
A range I just don’t see in any of today’s stars–
不好意思
Excuse me.
道具需要再做旧一点 他妈的 我早就说过了
Props needs better aging, goddamn it! We talked about this!
不好意思 什么… 不 我没有…
Sorry, what– No, I didn’t–
格洛丽亚 你魅力无限
Gloria, you have buckets of charm.
这是一部真正的剧情片 莎士比亚级别的
This is real drama we’re talking about. Shakespeare-level stuff.
嗯 你当然能演莎士比亚的戏剧
Hmm. Of course you could do Shakespeare.
即便是他最无聊的戏剧你也能大放光彩
You would be spectacular in one of his fluffier plays.
格洛丽亚 你误会了
Gloria, you’re taking this the wrong way.
我也很期待与你一起工作
Well, I’d like to work with you too.
不 恐怕不太可能 必须得是选新人
No, I’m afraid it’s impossible. It’s gotta be a discovery.
即使我们想请现有的明星我们也付不起他们的费用
We couldn’t afford star fees even if we wanted to.
真的吗 嗯
Really? Huh.
好吧 我和电影公♥司♥详细谈谈怎么样
Well, how about I talk it over with the studio?
我不能替他们做决定 当然 但我会尽我所能
I can’t speak for them, of course, but I’ll do my best.
好的 再见
Okay, then. Bye now.
她会帮忙 而且价格便宜
She’ll do it for cheap.
现在把我给你省下的钱拿去拍这些该死的烟火戏吧
Now take the money I saved you and put it towards the goddamn fireworks shot.

Cut!
妈的这些蠢马
These fucking horses!
操♥你♥妈♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!