They’re gonna kill me.
我试过了
I tried.
曼尼 你说的我都试过了
Manny, I did everything you said.
我都试过了
I tried.
别回家
Don’t go home.
在这里待几天
Stay here for a couple of days.
我来解决这件事
I’m gonna fix it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我会解决的
I’ll fix it.
杰克 我是欧文
Jack! It’s Irv.
杰克
Jack?
我这段时间一直在找你 有好消息
Listen, I’ve been trying you for a while. I got some great news.
我给你物色了一份工作 体面的
I got a job for you. Prestige one.
主角在拍摄过程中生病了 事情紧急
Lead got sick mid-shoot. Quick start, quick wrap.
需要你 杰克
Need you, Jack.
杰克 -在
Jack? – Yeah.
听到我说的了吗 -是 我听到了
Hear what I said? – Yeah, I heard.
好的 那么 你觉得怎么样
Okay? So? What do you think?
是的 我只有一个问题
Yeah. I just have one question.
这个活很烂 对么
It’s a piece of shit, isn’t it?
什么
What?
我接活就是帮你救急了 是么
And I’d be bailing you out, wouldn’t I?
不 不 当然不是
No. No. Of course not.
欧文 我只求咱们实话实说
Irv, let’s just call it for what it is. That’s all I ask.
我可以参演你的电影 帮你的忙
I’ll do your movie. I’ll bail you out.
我想要的就是一丝坦诚
All I want in return is a little honesty.
可以吗 欧文
Can you do that, Irv?
你能不能与我保持哪怕十秒的坦诚
Can you be honest with me for ten seconds or so?
我接活就是帮你救急了 对吗
I’d be bailing you out, wouldn’t I?
是的 那样就帮我忙了
Yeah, you’d be bailing me out.
这个活很烂 对吗
And it’s a piece of shit, isn’t it?
是的 很烂
Yeah, it’s a piece of shit.
好的 欧文 片场见
Okay, Irv. I’ll see you on set.
康拉德先生
Mr. Conrad?
哈罗德 最近怎么样 -我挺好的 杰克 你怎么样?
Harold, how you doing? – I’m doing good, Jack. How about you?
我还可以
I’m doing okay.
我们现在共同参加了几部电影了
How many movies have we done together now?
加上这次就82部了
This makes 82.

Huh.
82 -没错
Eighty-two. – That’s right.
她真美 是吧
Beautiful, isn’t she?
浩瀚宽阔的大海
The great wide ocean.
你还记得自己第一次来到海边吗
You remember your first time at sea?
孩子 我永远不会忘记
Kid, I’ll never forget it.
卡 非常棒
Cut! Fantastic!
在座的都热泪盈眶了
Not a dry eye in the house.
太好了 下一场 -好的
Great. For this next take… – Yeah.
我想要看到更多真实的情感
…I want to see more of that real emotion.
好的 -发自内心的情感
Okay. – You know? Really dig into it.
好的 -去那儿找到这种情感
Yeah. – Find it out here.
在那条地平线上 -好的
Find it on that horizon. – Yeah.
一望无际的地平线
A never-ending horizon
是它带领你走到了人生中的此时此刻
that has brought you all the way to this point.
是它带领你走到现在 知道吗
Brought you so far in life. You know?
杰克
Jack?
准备好再来一次了吗 -当然
You good to go again? – Sure.
内莉 -曼尼
Nellie? – Manny!
曼尼 我都想明白了
Manny, I got it all figured out.
因为我知道你一直努力让我的事业回到正轨
Because I know that you’ve been trying to get my career going.
我有一个想法 我觉得我可以跳舞
I’ve had an idea. I was thinking I can dance.
如果我会跳舞 我打赌我肯定可以唱歌♥
If I can dance, I bet I can sing.
因为只要你下定决心就可以做成任何事
‘Cause you can do anything if you set your mind to it.
内莉 你不能再这样了 好吗 你真的不能这样了
Nellie, you have to stop this, okay? You really have to stop.
我正在思考怎么搞到这笔钱
I’m figuring out how to get the money.
对 我唱歌♥跳舞可以赚到钱
Exactly! This is how we make the money back.
我要告诉瓦拉赫你会演完这场电影 好吗
I’m gonna tell Wallach that we’re gonna finish the movie, okay?
首先我会告诉他 你每天搞的这些烂摊子
And first, all this, all this fucking mess
都是你准备角色的过程
that you are doing every fucking day is part of your process.
曼尼我跳的舞 我唱的歌♥绝对所有人前所未见 闻所未闻
Manny, it’s gonna be like nothing anyone’s ever seen.
喂 -曼尼 事办成了
Hello? – Manny, it’s done.
我拿到钱了 而且我知道有个人可以安排和麦凯见面
I got the money and I know a guy who will set the meet.
你办成了 好的 但是你会和我一起去的 对吗
You got it? Okay, but– but you’re going to be there, right?
别担心 我会一直在那儿待着的 周五见
Don’t worry, I’ll be there the whole time. See you Friday.
内莉 我们做到了 好吗
Nellie, we did it, okay?
去他妈的唐·瓦拉赫 去他妈的这一堆烂摊子 好吗
Fuck Don Wallach! Fuck all of this shit, okay?
去他妈的 曼尼 太好了操 -操
Fuck him, Manny! Yes! Fuck it! – Fuck it!
你为什么这么快就拿到钱了 -我有我的办法 别担心
How did you get the money so fast? – I have my ways. Don’t worry.
钱都在这里面吗 -对的
And it’s all in here? – Yes.
你怎么认识这个人的
How do you know the guy?
他在我这买♥♥过毒品 他为麦凯做事
I sold him keys a while back. He works for McKay.
所以我们把包给他 他给麦凯打电♥话♥ 内莉就不会再受威胁了
So, we give him the bag, he calls McKay, and the threat against Nellie is off.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
我不习惯和这种人打交道
I’m not used to this kind of people.
电影业的人比起他们也好不到哪去
They’re no worse than movie people.
你还好吗
You good?
还好 还好 走吧
Yeah, yeah. Let’s go.
记住下一部电影给我安排一场独白戏份
Remember. A monologue in the next picture.
威尔森 -好久不见
Wilson. – Been a while.
很高兴见到你 这是曼尼
Good to see you. Meet Manny.
很高兴见到你 曼尼
Nice to meet you, Manny.
很高兴见到你 先生
And nice to meet you, sir.
我相信这个包是属于您的
I believe this belongs to you.
你是制片人吗
You’re a producer?
呃 我是执行制片人
Um, a studio executive.
吉姆听说你是大制片人
Jim heard you were a big producer.
他现在已经到了 他很乐意请你们喝一杯
He’s here now. He’d love to buy you guys a drink.
他人真好 但是… -听起来不错好的
That’s very kind of him, but– – Sounds great. Yeah.
好的 -跟我来
Great. – Follow me.
客气点 就喝一杯
Gotta be polite. One drink.

Fuck.
吉姆
Jim.
曼尼和伯爵来了
This is Manny and The Count.
你们好
How do you boys do?
我是詹姆斯·麦凯
I’m James McKay.
先生 您好 -您好
How do you do, sir? – Hello.
请坐
Sit down.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 -嗨
Hey. – Hi.
你们想喝一杯吗
Do you want a drink?
喝点掺了乙♥醚♥的白兰地
It’s brandy mixed with ether.
好的 -当然
Yes. – Sure.
威尔森 可以帮我们拿点酒来吗
Wilson, will you get us some drinks, please?
先生 我只想说事态失控了 我很抱歉
Sir, I– I just wanted to say how sorry I am that things got out of hand.
胡说 你能过来
Nonsense. You came through.
这才是最重要的
That’s what counts.
所以你们是内莉·拉罗伊的朋友
So, you boys are friends with Nellie LaRoy?
呃 是的
Um, yeah.

Mmm.
她的演艺事业严重受挫 真是件坏事 是吧
Too bad what happened to her career, huh?
很遗憾 确实让人难过
Such a shame, yeah. It’s sad.
她的新电影会成功的
Her new movie will work.
所以你是电影制♥作♥人
So you’re the movie producer.
呃 执行制片人
Uh, studio executive.
我自己有一些电影想法 你们想听吗
I got some movie ideas myself. You wanna hear them?
好的
Yes.
您请说
Please.
好的
Okay.

Mmm.
好的 是这样的
Okay, so,
有一个10岁的神童 懂得人情世故
there’s a 10-year-old kid and he’s a prodigy at all these adult things.
极富语言天赋

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!