Motherfuckers!
这是最后一个吗
Is that the last one?
怎么了 -我们十个摄影机都坏了
What happened? – We lost all ten cameras.
那杰克的戏份怎么办 -赶紧去买♥♥台摄影机
But what about Jack’s scene? – We make a camera run right now!
太远了 离日落还有三个小时
It’s too far! Sun sets in three hours!
让乔伊去 叫他搞快点 同时…
Send Joey now. Tell him to speed. In the meantime–
乔伊的胸口插了把旗子 拉瑞
Joey has a flag sticking through his chest, Larry.
旗子 他自己撞上去的
A flag? He ran into it himself.
好吧 呃 那就让米格尔去
Right. Um, send Miguel then.
给你 卡汉加大道 1312号♥
Here. 1312 Cahuenga.
你把这张卡给他们 告诉他们你是芒恩的员工
You give ’em that card, you tell ’em you work for Munn.
快去
And hurry!
好的 这个镜头是这样的
Okay, here’s the shot.
和这个男人调情 然后跳舞 站上桌子 就这样
Flirt with the men. Dance. Get up on the table and that’s it.
别他妈看镜头 各部门就位
Just, uh, don’t look at the fucking camera. Places!
摄影机
And camera!
音乐
And music!
开拍
Action!
嗨 男孩们
Hi, boys.
把我弄湿吧 圣诞老人
Santa, get me wet.
再来一杯 谢谢
Another, please.
这杯是给你的 小狗狗
That one’s for you, snuggle pup.
嘿 大宝贝
Hey, baby grand.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
呃… 行吧 请开始跳舞吧
Uh… okay, start dancing, please.
包豪斯
Bauhaus.
你知道我说的包豪斯是什么意思吧
You know what I mean by Bauhaus, don’t you?
不太知道 先生
Not as it relates to this, sir, no.
然后他说”再见 混♥蛋♥”
And then he says, “Hasta la vista, motherfucker.”
记下来
Type it.
然后他说”坦白说 斯嘉丽 你是个婊♥子♥”
And then he says, “Frankly, Scarlett, you’re a cunt.”
记下来
Type it.

Cut!
那边的第三个男的 我看见你勃起了
Man number three, I can see your erection.
赶紧 遮起来 遮起来
All right, tuck it. Just tuck it up.
医院
克鲁斯摄影机租赁
你好 我是乔治·芒恩先生的员工
Hi. I work for Mr. George Munn.
我们需要一台摄影机来拍施特拉斯伯格的电影
We need a camera for Strassberger’s show.
哦 是吗 哪种摄影机呢
Oh, yeah? What kind of camera?
贝尔-霍威尔35毫米
Bell and Howell 35 millimeter.
型号♥是2708还是2709?
Uh-huh. Is it a 2708 model or 2709?
我不确定 这两种差别大吗
I-I’m not sure. Is there a big difference?
呃 对
Um, yeah.
嘿 唐尼
Hey, Donny!
怎么了 -这有个人想知道
What? – There’s a guy up here wants to know
2708和2709的差别大不大
if there’s a big difference between a 2708 and a 2709.
好吧
Okay.
两种型号♥你们都有吗 -没有
Do you have either? – Nope.
所有摄影机都借出去了 -操
Every camera’s been loaned out. – Fuck.
有一台摄影机半小时后会还回来
One’s coming back in half an hour though.
半小时
Half hour?
但型号♥是2709
But it’s a 2709.
好吧
Yeah. Okay.
30分钟
Thirty minutes.
就能拿到2709 -我可以等30分钟
For the 2709. – I can do that. Thirty minutes.
27… -好的
Two-seven… – Okay.
…09型号♥
…zero-nine.
你结婚了吗
Are you married?
我妻子去世了 -哦 非常抱歉
My wife died. – Oh, I’m dreadfully sorry.
嘿 下一场 摩尔夫人会进来
Hey! Next part. Miss Moore’ll come in.
她把你从妓♥女♥生涯中解救出来 所以见到她的时候 你要羞愧地哭
She saved you from prostitution, so when you see her, cry in shame.
我要你大哭 大哭 懂吗 -好的
I need big tears! Big! You got it? – Okay, yeah.
这是口香糖吗
Is that gum?
你♥他♥妈♥在开什么玩笑 你有什么毛病啊
Are you fucking kidding me? What’s wrong with you?
离摩尔夫人进场还有5分钟
Five-minute warning for Miss Moore!
这是我的
That’s mine!
我只有20分钟的时间到西米谷
I have 20 minutes to be in Simi Valley.
我应该走哪条路 -呃 以现在的交通情况来说 可能至少得要90分钟
Which road do I take? – Uh, you’re gonna look at least 90 in this traffic.
你要先完成借出摄影机的八个步骤 等我给你找只笔
We’ve got an eight-part sign-out process. Let me go try to find a pen.
救护车
开拍
Action!
摩尔夫人进场
And action, Miss Moore.
手放胸上 做惊呆的表情
Hand on chest. Aghast!
我的天哪 这里怎么了
My goodness, what is going on here?
吧台上的女孩 看见默尔夫人
Girl on bar, look at Miss Moore.
开始哭
And tears!
上甘油
Okay, glycerin.
呃 没有了 -什么 我们都还没用过
Um, we seem to be out. – What? We haven’t used any.
波奇以为是润滑油
Porky thought it was lube.
他以为是润滑油 -是的
He thought it was lube? – Yes.
你♥他♥妈♥… 她哭不出来的
Are you fucking– She can’t cry.
她只是我们在瓦拉赫那里随便找的一个妓♥女♥!
She’s just some random whore from Wallach’s house!

Cut.
你好啊 我是内莉·拉罗伊
Hiya. I’m Nellie LaRoy.
我们要再来一遍吗
So we going again?
操♥他♥妈♥ 操♥他♥妈♥
Fucking motherfucker.
抱歉 上帝
I’m so sorry, God.
您赐予了我们如此美丽的光线 我们却浪费了
You gave us the beautiful light, and I squandered it.
再也不会有这么美的光线了
I won’t have any fucking light now.
奥托 你应该争取要20个摄影机的 你个白♥痴♥
Otto, you should have fought for 20 cameras, you idiot!
那是什么鬼东西
What is this bullshit?
摄影机 摄影机
Camera! Camera!
摄影机 对
Camera! Yeah.
摄影机 摄影机
Camera! Camera! Yeah.
我的摄影机到了 我的摄影机来了
My camera’s here! My camera’s here!
我们开拍 快开拍 马上太阳就落山了
We roll, we roll! We are losing the light!
第二遍 开始
Take two! Action!

And cry.
停 听好 我有个想法
Cut! Okay, I want to try something.
你能不能憋两秒再让眼泪涌上来
Think you could hold for two beats for tears gushing?
前两秒眼含热泪 第三秒 我要给你打个光
Eyes water for two, on the third beat, I’m gonna do a light effect.
这时候眼泪涌出来 眼睛湿润两秒 第三秒泪如泉涌 好嘞
That’s when you gush. Water for two, gush on three. Yep.
好嘞 好了 咱们开始 -露丝 我入场有什么要注意的吗
Yes. Okay, let’s do it! – Ruth, any notes on my entrance?
你刚刚那样就行
You’re fine.
准备好了 康拉德先生
Ready for you, Mr. Conrad.
开拍
Action!
眼含热泪
Eyes water.
打光 眼泪
Light. And tears!

Cut!
好吧 原谅我 刚刚那样还行
Okay. Forgive the ask. This is nuts.
但你能不能 如果可能的话 按那样重演一遍 但是眼泪少一点
But could you, by any chance, try the same thing with less tears?
要一滴眼泪还是两滴
One tear or two?
咱们开干吧
Let’s do this.
正当夕火时分 托乌来势匆匆
‘Twas brillig and the slithy toves were…
哦 嗨 跟我来
Oh, hey. Come with.
摄影机在山上 康拉德先生 -那边吗
Camera’s up the hill, Mr. Conrad. – Over here?
那里 对
There? Yeah.
我们得赶紧了
We’d better hurry.
那边 好的
There? Okay.
啊 我的漂亮宝贝
Ah, my beautiful baby boy.
快来快来 好了 在这
Come, come. Okay, right here.
要记住 你是个忧伤而孤独的男人 就站这
Now remember, you are sad and lonely man. Right here.
除了她没人会爱你 而她只是你的幻想 好吗
No one will ever love you but her, and she’s only in your head, okay?
最后补妆 -我认识她吗
Last looks! – Do I know her?
不认识 她是你的幻想
No. She’s in your head!
不 不要再补妆了 别补妆了
No, no! No last looks! No last looks!
给我滚出去 我他妈杀了你们 马上就没太阳光了
Get the fuck out! I’ll fucking kill you! We are losing the light!
我们现在就开拍 开拍
We roll now! We roll!
拍 拍 拍 拍
Roll, roll, roll, roll.
音乐
Music!
开始
And action.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!