Scene 17, take seven. – Mark.
开拍
Action.
你好啊 大学生活 -小内 你的标记点
Hello, college. – Nell, your mark!
操♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck this shit!
操 劳埃德 这里室温有他妈的一百万度吧
Fuck. Lloyd. It’s a million fucking degrees!
我们得挪一下麦克风位置 -或者你可以就让她走到他妈的标记点上去
We gotta move the mic. – Or you could fucking direct her to hit her fucking mark.
但是为什么这玩意这么难 -你说得对
But why is it so fucking hard? – You’re right!
我竟然不知道我们是在拍大♥片♥《宾虚》
I didn’t realize we were making Ben-Hur!
我现在就能把麦克风马上挪走 我整年的档期都给你空着
I can move it right now. My whole year is wide open.
我们能把这玩意一直拍到明年
We could shoot this thing through fucking New Year’s.
她想往哪儿走 我就能把麦克风挪到哪儿去
Wherever the fuck those little feet of hers want to go, I can move the mic for them!
好了 冷静一点 -离我远点 -我怕你吗 你看我他妈的怕你吗
Okay, calm down! – Get off of me! – I dare you! I fucking dare you!
滚出片场 -没事了 没事了
Get off the set! – You’re good.
一点也他妈的不专业
Un-fucking-professional!
好了 好了 劳埃德 准备好再来了吗
Okay. Okay, Lloyd, ready to go again?
我要不要用这个粉笔 把标记再给你画大点
You want me to use this chalk? Make the mark bigger for you?
好了 我们再重来一次 -没事的 没事的
Okay, we’re gonna go again. – It’s fine. No, it’s fine.
标记点就在这个位置 -我他妈要踢爆你的狗头
The mark’s right here. – I’m gonna kick your fucking ass!
来啊 你来啊
Oh, yeah! Come on! Come on!
我们能走了吗 我他妈再待下去要犯心脏病了
Can we go? I’m gonna have a fucking heart attack in here.
比尔 你♥他♥妈♥的回你的箱子里去
Get back in your fucking box, Bill!
我简直不敢相信
I can’t even believe this.
所有人 闭嘴 都他妈的闭嘴
Everyone, shut up! Shut the fuck up!
电影不是他妈的这么拍的 -都他妈的闭嘴
That’s not how we make movies. – Shut the fuck up!
闭嘴 闭嘴 都给我闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up! Shut the fuck up!
都他妈的闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
现在谁再打断这场戏 我就在你头上拉屎
Now, if anyone stops this scene again, I will shit on you!
我保证我他妈的直接拉你嘴里
I will shit in your mouth, I promise you!
听明白了没 劳埃德 声音还他妈的有问题吗
Is that clear, Lloyd? Is that good for fucking sound?
现在我们再来一次
Now, we are going again!
摄影机 还有他妈的录音准备
Camera! And motherfucking sound!
17场8次 -打板
Scene 17, take eight. – Mark.
开拍
Action.
你好啊 大学生活
Hello, college.

Hello?
嗨 我是乔安妮 来自格雷斯31号♥宿舍
Hiya, this is Joanne from 31 Grays Hall.
我打过来是想看看这电♥话♥好不好使
I was just gonna see if the phone worked.
您是哪位
Who is this?
不会吧 是院长啊 您最近过得怎样
You don’t say. The Dean! Well, how you doin’?
您这校园真不错
It’s a nice campus you got here.
那么
So, uh,
一个女孩初来乍到应该做什么呢
what’s a girl supposed to do once she’s here?
当然了 要上课
Sure, classes.
但这儿有派对之类的吗
But ain’t you got any parties?
只有晚上才有
Not till the evening, huh?
好的 我能做到
All right, I can handle that.
我来自俄亥俄州的格兰维尔 我知道怎样保持安静
I’m from Granville, Ohio, so I know quiet.
太感谢院长了 再见
Thanks a bunch, Dean. See you later.
这人真不错 不知道是不是单身
Nice fella. Wonder if he’s single.
卡 卡
Cut! Cut!
我们做到了
We did it!
是的 我们成功了
Yes, we did it!
好了 检查一下门 -比利 检查一下门
Okay, check the gate! – Billy, check the gate!
比利
Billy!
比尔
Bill!
比利 出来
Billy, come on.
比尔 快拿个撬棍过来 抓紧
Bill– Let’s get a crowbar. Come on. Hurry up.
比尔
Bill!
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
他死了
He’s dead.
声音万岁
曼纽尔
Manuel!
这是埃斯特尔
Meet Estelle.
她来自百老汇 是一名真正的演员
She’s from Broadway. She’s a real actor.
我们昨天订婚了 现在她在跟我解释为什么电影是低端艺术
We got engaged yesterday. Now she’s trying to explain to me that movies are a low art.
很高兴见到你 要喝什么
Mucho gusto. Drinks?
来两杯龙舌兰 -我喝水 亲爱的
Double shot of tequila. – Water, darling.
你好 小杰克
Hola, Jacky!
你好 卡梅丽塔
Hola, Carmelita.
我根本不知道她是谁
I have no idea who that is.
亲爱的 关键是 我觉得电影和戏剧一样深刻
The point is, darling, I believe movies are every bit as profound.
现在有了同步收音 这对于电影的重要性
And with sync sound, which, who knows,
就如同透视之于绘画
could be what the discovery of perspective was for painting,
我觉得好莱坞电影是高端艺术
I think what we have here in Hollywood is high art.
这是… -派对时间到 小火花鸡♥巴♥们
It’s– – Party time, sparkle cocks!
天啊真性感
Hot damn!
杰克·康拉德 恩
Jack Conrad? Hmm.
你现实中比照片更引人想和你上♥床♥
You are even more fuckable in person.
谢谢你 这是埃斯特尔
Thank you. This is Estelle.
我是他未婚妻 -未婚妻
His fiancée. – Fiancée?
嘿 我不会真跟他上♥床♥的
Hey, I’m not actually gonna fuck him.
我杀青派对上玩掷骰子赢了整个南加州大学橄榄球队
I beat the whole USC football team at a game of craps when we wrapped,
所以今晚他们就得任我摆布了
so now they have to be my slaves for the night.
杰克 能来见见我爸吗 -好啊
Jack, can you say hi to my dad, please? – Sure.
他一直想认识你 他也是我的经纪人 -认识你很高兴杰克
He wanted to meet you. He’s also my manager. – It’s a good thing we met, Jack.
我有个商业提案很适合你
I got a business proposition just for you.
开一家内莉主题的餐馆
A Nellie-themed diner.
我要给它起名为 野孩子烧烤
I’m gonna call it “The Wild Child Grill.”
餐馆会供应和她脸一样形状的三明治
I’m gonna serve sandwiches shaped like her face.
这可不是威胁 我可是说真的
It’s not a threat, it’s just what it is.
你要是再吹成这样 我就用头撞死你
If you keep playing flat, I’m gonna fucking headbutt you,
你就等着瞧吧
and it’s just gonna be what it’s gonna be.
你得演奏得更好才行 现在你让我们蒙羞了
You need to play better. You embarrassing us.
乔 你听到他刚刚和我说什么了吗 听听这疯子的话
Joe, you hear what he just said to me? Listen to this psychopath.
什么时候才能开窍 -你又扯上乔干什么
When you gonna do something? – Why you worried about Joe?
老兄 你什么时候才能开窍
Nigga, when are you gonna do something?
你听说过亚历山大·斯克里亚宾吗
Have you ever heard of Alexander Scriabin?
我为什么要知道亚历山大·斯克里亚宾
Why the fuck do I care about Alexander Scriabin?
他是个俄♥罗♥斯♥钢琴家
Alexander Scriabin was a Russian pianist.
他打断了自己的手 好让手指头能更灵活地横跨琴键
Broke his hands just so his fingers could stretch across the keys better.
我的意思是 可能我要他妈一头撞在你那臭嘴上
I’m saying if I fucking headbutt you across them funky-ass lips of yours,
你才能吹好一点点
you might start playing a little better.
我们看着吧 -你疯了 西德尼
We can hope. – You’re fucking deranged, Sidney.
埃莉诺正在为了有声电影纠正我的一言一行 那不四很棒吗
Elinor’s trying to civilize me for talkies. Ain’t that nice?
你应该说 那不是很棒吗
“Isn’t that nice?”
不是 -下次记得盛装打扮一下
Isn’t. – And more attire next time.
盛装打扮总是碍事的
A little more attire’s always in the way.
内莉穿这么俗是因为她人本来就俗
Nellie dresses low ’cause Nellie is low.
现在 我要和你们讲讲我和一条响尾蛇打架的故事
Now, let me tell you about the time I fought a rattlesnake.
当时是四月份 在死亡谷
It was Death Valley. April.
杰克 -乔治出事了
Jack? – It’s George.
噢 乔治
Aw, Georgie.
这次又是谁
Who was it this time?
克莱尔
Claire.
克莱尔 好吧 她是女同性恋
Claire. Well, Claire’s a lesbian.
对任何人来说都不容易拿下
That’s an uphill battle for anyone.
好了伙计 把你头拿出来 我们去喝点
Come on, buddy, get your head out of there. Let’s go get a drink.
好好好 我这就停下
Okay, okay, I’ll stop.
我卡住了
I’m stuck.
啥 -我卡住了
What? – I’m stuck.
快他妈把我弄出去
Get me the fuck out of here!
请注意 女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen, your attention, please!
今晚为了给大家加点乐子
For your entertainment this evening,
现在朱菲女士将挑选一位舞伴
Miss Lady Fay Zhu will now choose a partner.

Hi.
我是内莉·拉罗伊的父亲
I’m Nellie LaRoy’s dad.
你叫什么
What’s your name?
加农炮发射
Cannonball!
你很不错 小伙子
You’re great, man.
联♥系♥我的办公室 我们那需要更多乐手
You call my office ’cause we’re gonna need more musicians.
而你吹得非常棒 伙计
And you’re talented, man.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!