Just wanted some air.
接下来呢
What’s next?
其实我要去欧洲了 -真的吗
I’m going to Europe, actually. – Are you?
是的 百代电影公♥司♥想要我去
Yeah, Pathé wants me.
太好了 百代的眼光真好啊
That’s great! Pathé’s got really good taste.
谢谢你
Thank you.
杰克回春了
Jack’s back!
干得漂亮 杰克
Way to go, Jack!
你的电影怎么样 -一坨屎
So how’s your movie? – It’s shit.
又朝平庸迈了一大步
Another giant swing at mediocrity.
嗯 那姑娘看起来人很好
Well, the girl seems nice.
她是很好
She is.
她不知道这段感情的结局也会和之前一样
And she has no idea it’ll end like all the others.
你喜欢她
You like her?
没有
No.
或许你想拯救她
You might want to save her.
你还好吗 亲爱的
You okay, sweetie?
好莱坞曾是世界上最神奇的地方 不是吗
It was the most magical place in the world, wasn’t it?
没错
It was.
片场一个接着一个 影评一条接着一条
Another set, another review.
感情一段接着一段 分手一次接着一次
Another romance, another breakup.
我累了 小菲
I’m tired, Fay.
没关系
It’s okay.
没关系 我已经当过世界上最幸运的混♥蛋♥了
It’s okay. I’ve been the luckiest bastard in the world.
我一度非常成功 不是吗 -嗯 当然
I had a good run, didn’t I? Hmm? – You sure did.
对 我很享受那段时光
Yeah. I enjoyed that.
我得走了 亲爱的 -好的
I gotta run, sweetie. – Yep.
见到你太高兴了 你在欧洲会发展得很好
It was so good to see you, Fay. You’re gonna do great things in Europe.
你一直是个有天赋的人 -谢谢你
You were always one of the good ones. – Thank you.
再见 亲爱的 -再见
Ciao, my love. – Ciao.
威尼斯见 布拉格见
See you in Venice. See you in Prague.
我去拿盒烟
I’m gonna go get those cigars.
嘿 你服务不错 你收过最多的小费是多少
Hey, you do a great job. What’s the best tip you’ve ever received?
五十美金
Fifty dollars.
谁给你的
Who gave you that?
是你 康拉德先生
You did, Mr. Conrad.
现在靠你了 孩子 未来掌握在你手里
It’s on you now, kid. The future’s yours.
他们正在找我们 快起来 我感觉有点不太对
They’re looking for us. Get up. I don’t feel good.
我们去墨西哥 内莉 -墨西哥
We are going to Mexico, Nellie. – Mexico?
快起来 我们现在就得走 -我才不去墨西哥 你疯了吗
Get dressed. We are going now. – I’m not going to Mexico. Are you crazy?
他们会杀了我们的 好吗
They are going to fucking kill us, okay?
我搞砸了 -你要是想家了就打个皮纳塔玩玩
I fucked up. – Go hit a piñata if you’re homesick.
内莉 快穿上衣服 马上上车
Nellie, get dressed and get in the fucking car, now!
曼尼 你吓到我了 我需要再吸一口
Manny, you’re scaring me. I need another hit.
好了 我好多了
Okay, I feel better.
哦 嘿 你有可♥卡♥因♥吗 乙
Oh, hi. Do you have any coke?
是的 我确实有
Yeah, I’ve actually got–
别给她任何东西 混♥蛋♥ 任何东西
Don’t give her anything, pendejo. Anything!
好吧 不给
Fine, I won’t!
去拿你要的东西 我们去加油
Get everything you need. We get gas.
十分钟后见 混♥蛋♥ 十分钟
See you in ten minutes, cabrón. Ten minutes.
再拿点药片吧
And some pills, please?
停 别捣乱
Stop it. Stop messing with the–
你个混♥蛋♥ 牛油果先生
Suck a dick, Señor Avocado.
我们他妈的现在要去加油 -我们他妈的现在要去加油
We need a fucking gas station, now. – “We need a gas station, now.”
是啊 我们他妈的去… -呸呸呸呸呸
Yeah, we fucking need– – “Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.”
那里 加油站在那儿
There! There’s gas.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck! ¡Puta madre!
关门了 -我知道他关门了
It’s closed. – I know it’s closed!
你知道我们该干什么吗 我们应该跳舞 曼尼 哦 我的…
You know what we should do? We should go dancing! Manny! Oh, my–
我们可以在这儿跳
We could dance up here.
曼尼 曼尼 来呀
Manny! Manny, come up here.
曼尼 快点 多好玩啊
Manny! Come on, it’s fun.
不 不好玩 -好玩
No, it’s not fun. – Yes, it is.
不好玩 -我们可以找点乐子
It’s not fun. – We can have fun.
内莉
Nellie?
内莉
Nellie!
可能他们在这儿跳舞呢 快来
Maybe they got dancing here! Come on!
内莉
Nellie.
内莉
Nellie!
曼尼
Manny!
内莉 我们马上得走了
Nellie, we have to leave now!
我们要走了
We’re going!
我要留下 曼尼 我不走了 -不 不 不 不
I’m staying, Manny. I’m not moving. – No, no, no, no.
你知道我们要是被他们找到了会怎么样吗
You know what happen if they find us.
你为什么要这么做 他妈的 为什么
Why are you doing this, carajo? Why?
告诉我
Tell me!
你不知道他们会杀了我们吗
Don’t you know they’re going to kill us?
醒醒吧
Wake up!
曼尼我不该…
Manny, I shouldn’t…
我不该求你帮忙的
I shouldn’t have asked you to help me.
让我帮你 我想帮你
Let me help. I want to help.
我们可以去墨西哥 内莉 我们会过得很快乐
We can go to Mexico, Nellie. And we can be happy.
但我们现在必须离开 -曼尼 曼尼
But we have to leave now. – Manny. Manny.
我的路走到头了 我这辈子就这样了
It’s the end of the road for me. This is it for me.
闭嘴
Cállate.
不是的
It’s not.
我已经坦然接受了
I’m at peace with that.
我不生气了 曼尼
I’m not mad anymore. Manny…
内莉 闭嘴 -你一个人去墨西哥
Nellie, cállate. – You go to Mexico without me.
他妈什么叫我一个人去 没有你我哪儿都不去
What the fuck I’m gonna do without you? I’m not going anywhere without you!
曼尼
Manny…
我爱你
Te amo.
我爱你 内莉
Te amo, Nellie.
我都做了些什么
What have I done?
我不认为我对你有什么好处
I don’t think I’m good for you.
我对你而言不是什么好的选择
I don’t think I’m very good for you.
内莉 我想要娶你
Nellie, I want to marry you.
我想让你每天都开心
I want to make you so happy every day.
这是我今后唯一的工作
Okay, it’s my only job. From now on.
但我们现在得离开
But we have to leave now.
好的
Okay.
我只想和你在一起 -好吧
I just want to be with you. – Okay.
好的 我们…
Okay, we’ll…
我们…
Okay, we’ll…
我们去墨西哥 我们去
We’ll go to Mexico. We’ll go–
我们一路往南走 穿过边境
We’ll go to the border and we’ll go down south
我们会结婚 然后会有孩子
and we’ll get married and we’ll have kids and–
我和你一起 好吗
It’ll be you and me, okay?

Okay.

Okay.
我爱你 内莉
Te amo, Nellie.
我爱你 曼尼
I love you, Manny.
嘿 那俩拿着摄影机的 知道我是谁吗
Hey, you two with the camera! Do you know who I am?
我是内莉·拉罗伊 婊♥子♥们
I’m Nellie LaRoy, bitches.
见鬼 那是内莉·拉罗伊 是内莉·拉罗伊 快来
Holy shit, that is Nellie LaRoy. That’s Nellie fucking LaRoy. Come here.
这是我未婚夫 曼尼·托雷斯
This is my husband-to-be, Manny Torres.
等等 什么
Wait. Sorry?
我们要结婚了
We’re gonna get married.
我们要结婚了吗
We’re gonna get married?
你确定要成为她的丈夫吗
Are– Are you really gonna be her husband?
是的 是的
Yes. Yeah.
恭喜你们 快拍 快 快 快
Congratulations! Get a shot. Get it, get it, get it.
你要什么吗
Do you need anything?
你去接他吧 我没事
You go grab him. I’m good.
我爱你 内莉
Te amo, Nellie.
我爱你 曼尼
I love you, Manny.
生活难道不是很美好吗
Ain’t life grand.
嘿 -嘿
Hey. – Hey.
抱歉 加油站太难找了
I’m sorry. It was hard to find gas.
好吧 我们需要的东西我都准备好了 这是我室友凯尔

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!