Yeah.
听着 我没让你去和他上♥床♥
Listen, I’m not asking you to fuck him.
就是 让他觉得
Just, you know, make him…
自己不一样
…feel special.

Hmm?
好吧
Okay.
别跟我说粤语 -好吧
Don’t speak Cantonese to me. – All right.
哦 我爱这首歌♥
Oh, I love this song!
你啊 我到处在找你
You! I’ve been looking all over for you.
出大事了
We got a serious fucking situation.
除了下主楼梯 没有别的出口
There’s no exit except down the main staircase.
后面没有出口 -没有
Nothing in the back? – No.
你得穿过舞厅 所有人都能看见她
You gotta go through the ballroom. Everyone will see her.
有医生吗 -没有
Is there a doctor? – No.
他们在下面都嗑嗨了 也许他们不会注意
They’re all high down there. Maybe they won’t care.
如果我们现在带她出去 -有人会注意
If we take her out now– – Somebody will care!
她就是个孩子 而且她看起来像死了一样
She’s a fucking kid, and she looks like she’s dead.
我们用大象掩人耳目
We use the elephant.
我们带它从前门进来
We bring him through the front.
所有人都会看到它 这样就没有人会看到她了
Everyone will look at him. No one will look at her.
现在才两点 唐想要大象晚点出场
It’s only 2:00. Don wanted to save the elephant.
好吧 去找牧象人
Fine. Get the wrangler.
吉米 你带着这个女孩跟我走 然后你开车带她去医院
Jimmy, you carry the girl with me. Then you drive her to the hospital.
我怀疑她明天还能不能继续上班 -这是她的问题
Doubt she’ll be able to work tomorrow. – That’s her fucking problem.
不 她在《女仆已下班》里演在酒吧那场戏
No. She’s in the bar scene in Maid’s Off.
对 简·桑顿 是她
Yeah. Jane Thornton, that’s her.
酒吧场景明天拍 是吗
Bar shoots tomorrow, doesn’t it?
是的
Yes.
谁他妈的邀请了她
Who the fuck invited her?
是我
I did.
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的 一坨没用的肥肉
You blimp motherfucker, piece of fat fucking shit!
那是她的第一部电影 她想庆祝
It was her first film. She wanted to celebrate.
他妈的 你这个笨蛋
I’ll fucking– You doughboy!
你这个该死的蠢货
You fuckhead motherfucking Humpty Dumpty!
鲍勃 快来 鲍勃 -我要剁了你
Bob, come on! Bob! – I’m gonna cut you up!
不 鲍勃 别离开我 -操
No, Bob! Don’t leave me! – Fuck!

Her.
不管她是谁 我们明天就用她
Whoever she is. We go with her tomorrow.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
快来 快来 宝贝
Come on! Come on, baby!
这里 我在这里
Right here! I’m right here!
对 好吧 上校
Yeah. All right, Kapitän.
看在老交情的份上 再喝一杯
Just one more drink for old time’s sake.
先生
Sir?
我就是想谢谢您为我提供这份工作
I just want to say thank you for the work.
我在想 下一次 有没有可能
And I was wondering if perhaps, next time,
您或者瓦拉赫先生 在片场给我找个活干?
you or Mr. Wallach might have something for me on a set?
我什么都能做
I’ll do anything.
我能画画 我能做饭 我能打扫 我能做咖啡
I can paint, I can cook, I can clean, I can do coffee–
你就该干这样的活
You’re where you belong.
好吧 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
哦 我要加注了
Ooh. I’m gonna raise you.
三小时后你要赶到片场 你最好睡一会儿
You need to be on set in three hours. You’d better get some sleep.
失陪了 先生们 -晚安 内莉
Gentlemen. – You have a good night, Nellie.
祝贺你
Congratulations.
曼尼
Manny!
生活难道不是很美好吗
Ain’t life grand?
哦 要是她们看见现在的我
Oh, if they could see me now!
拉法耶特所有婊♥子♥都说我是街坊里最丑的杂种
All the cunts in Lafayette called me the ugliest mutt in the neighborhood.
让她们看看现在的我
Well, let them see me now!
你能相信吗 曼尼
Can you believe this, Manny?
嘿 乔茜 嘿 奶奶
Hey, Josie! Hey, Nana!
你们现在该来拍我马屁了
Why don’t you kiss my royal Angeleno hooch?
内莉
Nellie.
我想我爱上你了
I think I’m in love with you.
晚安 亲爱的
Night night, honey.
别担心
Don’t worry about that.
车不是我的
The car is not mine.
小伙子 嘿 小伙子
Chico. Hey, Chico!
杰克·康拉德喝醉了
Jack Conrad’s passed out.
用瓦拉赫的车送他回家吧
Use one of Wallach’s cars to take him home.
先生 先生 你有钥匙吗
Señor? Sir? Uh, do you have keys?
有的 我有钥匙
Yeah. I have keys.
该死的
Damn it.
啊 音乐 音乐
Ah, musica. Musica?

Huh?
对 对
Sì. Sì.
想象一下如果我唱歌♥剧 艾娜的家人会很开心的
Imagine me at the opera? That would’ve made Ina’s folks happy.
好吧 如果你不介意的话
Well, if you’ll excuse me…
你明白吗 来吧
See my point? Come on.
艾娜的妈妈总是说
Ina’s mom always said,
“我不明白你怎么能嫁给一个在脸上涂抹颜料的人”
“I don’t see how you can marry someone who paints his face.”
你知道我们该做什么吗
You know what we gotta do?
我们得重新定义电影形式
We gotta redefine the form.
给你油箱加油的人去看电影 为什么
The man who puts gasoline in your tank goes to the movies why?
为什么 为什么
Why? Why?
因为他在看电影时不那么寂寞
Because he feels less alone there.
我们不欠他更多吧
Don’t we owe him more than the same old shit?
欧洲人创造了十二音技法
You got the guys in Europe with the twelve-tone.
包豪斯建筑风格又那么流行 他妈的包豪斯 你明白吗
You got Bauhaus architecture. Fucking Bauhaus, you know?
但是我们还在拍古装电影
And we’re still doing costume pictures?
那都是过时的玩意了 孩子
It’s the dinosaurs, kid.
那些去比佛利山庄
It’s the ones who go to Beverly Hills
吃肉丸 喝薄荷朱利酒
for meatballs and mint juleps
追忆往事的人
to reminisce about the old days,
他们目光短浅 才去看那种电影
when they can’t see there’s so much more to be done!
我们应当创新 我们应当鼓舞
We’ve got to innovate. We’ve got to inspire.
我们的梦想应超越我们平庸的血肉之躯
We got to dream beyond these pesky shells of flesh and bone.
把梦想印在胶片上 把胶片注入历史中
Map those dreams onto celluloid and print them into history.
将今日改造为未来 就这样
Turn today into tomorrow so that tomorrow’s lonely man
未来去看电影的孤独者或许会抬头看着闪烁的银幕
may look up at that flickering screen
第一次说出
and say for the very first time,
天呐 我并不孤单
Eureka! I am not alone!”
太好了
Yeah.
我要去睡觉了
And I’m going to bed.
嘿 你去哪儿了
Hey, where’d you go?
您有什么需要吗
You need something?
对 我喜欢你 我想让你今天送我去片场
Yeah, I like you. I want you to take me to set today.
我想你陪着我
I want you by my side.
你愿意吗
You okay with that?

Sí.
你以前去过电影片场吗
You ever been on a movie set before?
没有
No.
你会发现
You’ll see.
那是全世界最神奇的地方
It’s the most magical place in the world.
我听别人说过
I’ve heard.
巴 比 伦
刘 来帮帮忙
Liu. We could use your help.
马上来
Ok, I’ll be right there.

Liu?
爸爸上周收到支票了吗
Dad got Iast week’s check?
对 这次多一点 谢谢你
Yes. It was more this time. Thank you.
之前衬衫上就有洞
Hole in shirt before.
不 之前衬衫上没洞 你♥他♥妈♥的穷印度佬
No, hole not in shirt before, you fucking coolie!
我他妈才不要什么折扣
I don’t want a fucking discount! I–
你…
Are you…
我是
I am.
早上好
Morning!
该去拍电影了
Time to go make a movie.
电影视域公♥司♥
早上八点
《女仆已下班》 -对

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!