继续 挖吧
You heard me. Dig.
你听到我说的 挖
My God.
我的老天
Oh, my God.
哦 天啊
Call it in.
打电话
Get the coroner and every officer
叫验尸官来
in a 20 mile radius here inside the hour.
把方圆20英里所有警官 一小时内叫来
Then put out an APB on Gordon Stewart Northcott.
然后张贴全境缉捕令 捉拿Gordon Stewart Northcott
The information’s in my car. Go on.
资料在我车上 去拿
You can stop, son.
你可以停止了 孩子
You can stop now. It’s over.
现在你可以不挖了 结束了
Hey.

We’ll take it, we can take it from here. We can take it from…
我们会处理的 我们会处理好这儿的 我们会
We can take it from here, okay? It’s over.
我们会处理好这儿的 好吗 一切都结束了
It’s okay.
没事了
It’s okay. It’s okay.
没事 没事了
It’s all over.
都结束了
Okay?
好吗?
File.
档案
Privacy, please.
私人谈话 请回避
I see that you’ve been refusing medication, requiring force feeding.
我发现你拒绝接受药物治疗 需要强制喂入
NURSE: All right, Michael. Lunchtime?
好啦 Michael 午饭时间?
Six days, Mrs. Collins, and no progress.
六天了 Collins夫人 没任何进展
We may have to move on to more strenuous therapies.
我们也许不得不采用 更多的强制疗法了
Unless you’re willing to prove that you’re doing better
除非你愿意用签字来
by signing this.
证明你好转了
Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.
操你妈和你的马子
Room 18.
18号房间
I want to talk to somebody in charge, right now!
我要和你们的负责人谈话 现在!
Please.
拜托
Who is in charge here?
这儿谁负责?
NURSE: Open.
张嘴
I’m the head doctor on duty.
我是值班的主治医师
You’re the doctor who locked up Christine Collins?
你就是那个关押 Christine Collins的医生吧?
Oh, I’m sorry, sir.
哦 对不起 先生
We don’t discuss cases with anyone other than family.
我们只跟家属讨论病情
Oh, you’ll damn well discuss this one. Read it.
哦 那你真应该讨论一下这个 看看
Sir.
先生
Read it.
看吧
Stop.
停!
Mrs. Collins, one last time.
Collins夫人 再问最后一次
Are you or are you not prepared to sign that letter?
你同意还是不同意在这封信上签字?
No.

You’re free to leave.
你可以走了
What?
什么?
Your clothes are in the next room. You can change there.
你的衣服在隔壁房间 你可以在那儿更衣
In the next room?
隔壁房间?
Yes. That’s right.
是的 没错
See to it.
去吧
Christ.
老天啊 里弗赛德发现被杀孩童
NURSE 1: Long as it’s not the original.
这也不是原件
NURSE 2: No, it’s not.
是的 不是原件
NURSE 1: Here it is.
这个给你
NURSE 2: And who is that? Is that Baker’s file or Larson?
那又是谁? 是那个Baker的还是Larson的档案?
NURSE 1: That’s Baker.
那是Baker的
He said he wanted…
他说他想
Nurse, I wanna see
护士 我要看
every piece of paper you have on the case of Mrs. Christine Collins,
你手头上有关Christine Collins病例 每一页记录
and I want to see it right now, do you understand me?
而且我现在就要看 你懂我意思吗?
Every piece. When will she be coming out?
每一页记录 她什么时候出院?
WOMAN 1: Oh, it’s just up ahead.
哦 就在前面
WOMAN 2: Oh, all right. Let’s…
哦 好的 我们
BOY: Hurricane hits West Palm Beach!
飓风袭击西棕榈海滩!
Babe Ruth hits 53rd home run!
Babe Ruth拿到第53个本垒打!
Kids found murdered in Riverside! MAN: There it is.
里弗赛德发现被杀孩童! 在那儿
Biggest crime in Los Angeles history!
洛杉矶历史上最大的罪行!
Collins boy assumed dead!
Collins男孩可能已死!
Read it here! Read it here!
看报啦! 看报啦!
Mrs. Collins, I’m so sorry.
Collins夫人 非常抱歉
Captain, your handling of the Christine Collins case
队长 你处理的Christine Collins案子
has exposed this department to public ridicule.
让这个警局受尽公众的嘲弄
There is even the possibility of civil and criminal liability.
甚至还会有公民义务与犯罪责任的可能
Sir, nobody could’ve known what was happening up at that ranch.
长官 没人知道在那牧场发生了什么
Not us, the sheriff’s department, or the marshal’s office.
不仅我们不知道 警局或法院那边也不知道
And as for the Collins woman,
而至于那个女人Collins
I’m still not convinced that her boy is among the victims up in Wineville.
我还没确定她的孩子就在Wineville的 被害者之中
No?
没有?
No.
没有
There were four other photos of missing boys that looked a lot like him.
另外四个失踪男孩的照片看上去都象他
The Clark kid could’ve been mistaken.
那个Clark小孩可能弄错了
Maybe he was.
也许他弄错了
Which begs the obvious question. Who cares?
但显而易见 谁在乎啊?
Sir?
长官?
The mayor wants this to go away.
市长想让这件事尽快过去
I want this to go away.
我也想让它尽快过去
The way you do that is to stop insisting that Walter Collins
你不要坚持那套Walter Collins
is not among those boys killed up at that goddamn ranch.
不在牧场被害孩子中的说法了
Because if the boy you brought back is not Walter Collins,
因为如果那个你带回的男孩 不是Walter Collins
and he’s not dead up at that ranch, then where the hell is he?
而且他也没在那牧场中死掉 那么他到底在哪儿?
People are gonna want to know why we haven’t found him.
人们想知道我们为什么还找不到他
Why we’re not doing our job.
为什么我们没有做好本职工作
But if, on the other hand,
但是如果 另一方面
he is, or could be, among those poor boys killed up in Wineville,
他是 或可能是在Wineville镇 那群可怜的被害男孩中
then the inquiries stop.
那么质疑就到此为止
It’s a momentary embarrassment
现在是短期的尴尬
you’re just gonna have to live with.
你只是必须要学会去适应
Better a short inconvenience
短时间的不便总比
than a lingering problem, wouldn’t you say, Captain?
挥之不去的问题要好 你不觉得吗 队长?
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
The boy’s been gone nearly a year.
这男孩失踪了近一年
If he was going to be found, it would’ve happened by now.
如果他被找到 也该是现在了
Whether he was up at that ranch or not,
不论他在不在那个牧场
the truth is he probably is dead somewhere.
事实就是 他很可能在某个地方已经死了
Better his mother accept that now than later, don’t you think?
他的妈妈现在接受事实总比之后好 你说呢?
Yes, sir. Good.
是的 长官 很好
That’ll be all, Captain.
那不就结了 队长
That’s how you want it, then I guess we’re done here.
那就是你想要的 那么我觉得就到这儿为止
Tell county jail we’re remanding him for trial.
通知县里的监狱我们押还他送审
Wait. I didn’t do anything. I wasn’t even here when it happened.
等等 我什么都没做 事情发生的时候我还没来呢
By pretending to be Walter Collins,
伪装成Walter Collins
you’re interfering in a police investigation of a kidnapping and murder.
你在妨碍警察对诱拐和谋杀案的调查
We can try you as accomplice to that murder after the fact.
基于这一事实 你就是杀人犯的帮凶了
That’s too bad.
那可糟透了
County jail is a lot worse than a juvenile hall or a foster home.
县里的监狱可比少教所 或者孤儿之家差远了
It’s a lot worse.
差得远了
You can’t do that. I’m just a kid.
你不能这么做 我只是个孩子
Sanford Clark’s a kid, too.
Sanford Clark也是个孩子
Fifteen. He’s going to jail.
十五岁就要进监狱了
All murderers and their accomplices go to jail. Everybody knows that.
所有杀人犯和他们的帮凶都要进监狱 三岁小孩都知道
Get him out of here. It’s out of my hands now.
把他弄出去 已经不归我管了
Wait. I don’t want to go to jail.
等等 我不想进监狱
Prove it.
证明给我看
I…

I knew Los Angeles is where they make the Tom Mix movies.
我知道洛杉矶是汤姆·麦克斯拍电影的地方
I figured if I could meet Tom Mix
我估摸着如果我能见到汤姆·麦克斯
maybe he would let me ride on his horse.
也许他会让我骑骑他的马
His horse is named Tony. Did you know that?
他的马叫做Tony 你知道吗?
How are you feeling?
感觉好点了吗?
CHRISTINE: All right.
好点了
The police still have a car outside.
仍旧有辆警车停在外面
I guess they’re waiting to see what your next move is going to be.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!