是啊 在市区的夜总会
I’m sorry.
抱歉
Yeah, well, this one client just kept hitting me and he wouldn’t stop,
有个顾客总是打我 还不听劝
so I filed a complaint.
我就投诉了他
And it turns out he was a cop.
结果发现 他是个条子
Next thing I know, I’m here.
紧接着 我就在这了
But they can’t do that.
但他们不能这么做啊
Are you kidding?
你开玩笑吧?
NURSE 3: All right, one more and then that’s it.
再给你一个 再不给了
Everybody knows women are fragile.
人人都知道 女人是脆弱的
I mean, they’re all emotions, no logic, there’s nothing going on upstairs.
都觉得女人太感性 没什么理性 都觉得楼上没出什么事
PATIENT: Somebody! Help me!
来人啊! 救命啊!
Every once in a while they say something that’s a little inconvenient,
他们只不过是 偶尔说了句不中听的话
they just go fucking nuts.
女人TMD就能发疯
Pardon my French.
请原谅我用词不雅
NURSE 1: You gotta get those dishes. NURSE 2: You got it.
你去收盘子 你去收
If we’re insane, nobody has to listen to us.
如果说我们是疯子 就没人会信我们说的话
I mean, who are you gonna believe,
你想想 你会信哪个?
some crazy woman trying to destroy the integrity of the force,
你会信一个疯女人 说警察内部腐败肮脏 毫无诚信
or a police officer?
还是相信一位警官?
Then once they get us in here, we either shut up and we learn to behave,
被扔到这里 我们要么闭嘴 要么学聪明点
or we don’t go home.
不然永远别想回家
MAN: Are you all done?
你吃完了么?
Or we go home like that.
或者变成那副样子 才被送回去
Stop. Stop it.
停下 快停下
Stop it! Stop it.
停下! 别敲了
Please.
拜托
Clark.
Clark
Sanford Clark?
Sanford Clark?
Here.
是我
Paperwork’s come through.
文件批下来了
You’ll be deported back to Canada day after tomorrow.
你后天将被遣返加拿大
Police there will decide what to do with you next.
当地警方将会决定后续措施
I hope your stay here has convinced you not to try crossing the border
我希望你在此的经历 能给你个教训
illegally in the future.
以后别再非法越境
Wait!
等等!
I’d like to talk to the officer who brought me in.
我想跟带我过来的警官谈谈
I’m sure he has far more important things…
我敢说他有更紧要的事
Please. It’s important.
拜托 这很重要
NURSE: Christine Collins.
Christine Collins来了
Thank you. Mrs. Collins.
谢谢 Collins太太
Dr. Jonathan Steele. Please, have a seat.
我是Jonathan Steele医生 请坐吧
I hope your stay with us has been comfortable so far.
希望你对这里的照顾还满意
Yes.
是的
Really?
真的么?
I’d think it’d be quite difficult at first.
我还以为 一开始会很艰难呢
Yes, it was.
是 没错
Of course it was very difficult, but comfortable enough.
当然 当然很艰难 但环境可以
I see that they have… They’ve taken a blood test.
我看到 他们已经做过血液检查了
The Wassermman Test.
Wassermman测试
They said it was to check for syphilis, ’cause it affects the mind.
他们说是要查梅毒 因为这病会损伤大脑
The idea that someone thinks you need to be checked for syphilis,
有人要检查你得没得梅毒
does that upset you?
你觉得难堪么?
No, they said it was standard procedure, so it did not.
不 他们说这是标准流程 所以没啥好难堪的
Yes, exactly. Standard procedure.
是 没错 标准流程
We have to cover all our bases.
我们不能有所疏漏
I can imagine
我可以想像
that for some people that would be uncomfortable,
对一些人来讲 这挺别扭的
but I understood.
但我可以理解
According to your file you believe that the police substituted
你的材料上说 你觉得警察没找着你儿子
a fake boy for your son.
换了个假孩子给你?
No, I didn’t say he was a fake boy.
不 我没说那孩子是假的
He’s not my boy.
他不是我的孩子
They brought home the wrong boy.
他们把孩子给错了
My son is still missing.
我儿子还没找到
Well, that’s strange, because I have here a newspaper article
那可真奇怪 因为我这有篇报纸报道
with a photo of you at the train station, welcoming home your son.
上面有张照片 你在火车站迎接你儿子回家
That is you in the photo, isn’t it?
照片上是你 没错吧?
Yes.
是的
Yeah.
是啊
Yes.
是我
So, at first he was your son,
那么 一开始他是你儿子
and now he’s not your son.
现在又不是你儿子了
Has this been going on for a long time?
这情况持续很久了么?
People changing, becoming something other than what they are?
人们说变就变 变得你都不认识了?
People don’t change.
人是不会变的
You don’t think people change?
你觉得人不会变?
No, that’s not…
不 那不是
The police, they’re not out to persecute you?
那些警察 他们不是要迫害你?
No, they’re not.
不 他们不是
No, they’re not.
不 他们不是
The police are here to protect you.
警察是保护你的
Yes.
是的
Really?
是么?
Yes.
是啊
Well, that’s odd because when you were admitted,
那可怪了 你入院的时候
you told the head nurse that the police were conspiring deliberately to punish you.
你跟护士长说 警察是故意勾结起来整你
So, either the head nurse and the interns are also conspiring to punish you
那么 要么是护士长和实习生 也勾结起来整你了
or you’re changing your story.
要么就是你前后不一致
Collins太太? Do you often have trouble telling reality from fantasy, Mrs. Collins?
你总是难以分清现实和臆想么
No.

I’m sorry to bring you out in this weather, Detective,
很抱歉下这么大雨 还麻烦您过来一趟 侦探
but the boy has been quite insistent.
但那孩子很坚持
It’s all right.
没关系
I’ll see what he has to say so I can go home and get dry.
我来看看他想说什么 然后就回家换身干衣服
It’s raining cats, dogs, and Democrats out there,
这雨忒大了 民主党都拿它没辙
so this had better be worth it.
这雨最好淋得值
You again, huh?
又是你啊?
We’ll see.
瞧瞧看
Well?
有啥事?
This isn’t easy, okay?
我好不容易才决定说的 好吧?
Yeah?
是不?
Driving my ass here in the pouring rain wasn’t easy either.
我冒着暴雨大老远开车赶来 也不容易
My cousin is Gordon Northcott.
我表哥是Gordon Northcott
He owns the ranch where you found me.
你们找到我的那片农场就是他的
He said I could live there in exchange I watch the place when he’s gone,
他说我要想住在那 就得在他出去的时候帮他看门
doing chores and stuff like that.
做点杂务 之类的
Said I could stay as long as I wanted to.
他说我想待多久都行
I thought that meant I could leave whenever I wanted.
我以为他意思是 我想啥时候走也都行
Mmm.

You saying that he held you prisoner?
你是说他把你关起来了?
Bull.
瞎扯
When I got there, you were running around free as a jaybird.
我去那的时候 你正撒丫子到处跑呢
Could’ve left any time you wanted.
你啥时候想走都行啊
No.
不是的
So, what’s this, huh?
那你想怎样 嗯?
Some kind of story to cover why you’re in the country illegally?
编个故事 来解释你为啥非法越境?
No, it’s nothing like that.
不 我不是这意思
‘Cause I don’t have time for this, okay?
我可没这闲工夫 好吧?
Listen to me! He said…
听我说! 他说
What?
什么?
What did he say?
他说什么了?
He said that if I tried to leave, he’d kill me.
他说如果我打算跑 他就杀了我
Look, you don’t understand what he’s like,
听着 你不了解他那人
what he… What we did, what he made me do.
他 我们的所作所为 他强迫我做的事
All right.
好吧
Let’s start at the beginning then.
我们从头说起吧
What’d he make you do?
他强迫你做什么了?
We killed some kids.
我们杀了几个孩子
What?
什么?
Look, I didn’t mean to, I swear. He made me help him.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!