哦 上帝啊
My room.
我的房间
No, no, this is my room.
不 不 这是我房间
My room.
我的房间
My room! My room! My room!
我的房间! 我的房间! 我的房间!
My room!
我的房间!
They said it was my room!
他们说这是我的房间!
You have a problem?
遇到麻烦了?
Overheated, that’s all. She’ll be fine in a bit.
只是发动机过热 一会就没事了
Hey, listen, could you give me a hand?
嗨 你能帮我个忙么?
I’m trying to find a place called the Northcott Ranch, up by Wineville.
我想要找一个叫Northcott农场的地方 在Wineville的北边
Northcott Ranch, huh?
Northcott农场哈?
Oh, yeah, yeah.
哦 是啊 是啊
You’re almost there.
你就快到了
You just… You just follow this road west,
你只是 你继续往西开
about two, no, three miles.
再开两公里 不 三公里
And then you take that next right.
然后你右转
And you stay on that and it will bring you right to it.
一直开 就到了
Is something going on out there?
那儿出什么事了么?
No.
没有
Just looking into a juvenile matter.
只是调查青少年问题
Thanks for your help.
多谢你的帮忙
Sure.
不客气
Hello?
你好?
Hey!
嗨!
Hey! Hey!
嘿! 嘿!
Come here! Come here!
过来! 过来!
This is the police!
我是警察!
I have a warrant for a minor named Sanford Clark.
我奉命来逮捕一个 叫Sanford Clark的未成年人
Open the door or stand aside.
开门 要不就离门远点
YBARRA: Hey! Stop!
嘿! 别动!
Stop! Stop it! Stop it!
别动 别动!
Stop it! Stop it or I’ll push your face through this floor!
别动! 再动 我就将你的脸按到地里去
Stop it!
别动!
Fine!
好吧!
Give me your hands.
把手给我
Come on. Sit down.
过来 坐下
Jesus!
上帝啊!
What the hell is wrong with you, kid?
你什么毛病啊 小家伙?
Huh?
嗯?
Don’t you know assaulting a cop is against the law?
难道你不知道袭警犯法么?
What difference does it make?
那又怎样?
We’re just sending you back to Canada, son.
小家伙 我们只是要送你回加拿大
It isn’t the end of the world.
又不是世界末日
What?
什么?
Well, you can’t stay in the U.S. As long as you want, pal.
伙计 你总不能随心所欲地一直呆在美国
No word from Mrs. Collins?
还没有Collins夫人的消息么?
We haven’t heard from her.
还没有她的消息
Get on down to her house, make sure she’s all right.
去她家看看 确定她平安无事
And if she’s not there, check with her neighbors.
如果她没在家 问问她的邻居
Find out what they know.
看他们知不知道
Absolutely.
没问题
RADIO ANNOUNCER: And now KGF welcomes the Reverend Gustav Briegleb
现在 KGF电台有请圣保罗长老会的
of St. Paul’s Presbyterian.
Gustav Briegleb牧师
This is Pastor Gustav A. Briegleb of St. Paul’s Presbyterian Church,
我是圣保罗长老会教堂的 Gustav A Briegleb牧师
bringing you the Lord’s word on Radio KGF.
在KGF电台为你带来上帝的言语
Good evening.
晚上好
I had hoped to have a guest with us tonight,
我本打算今晚邀来一位客人
but apparently she has been delayed.
但很显然 她有事耽误了
And since she cannot be here to tell you what she told the press this afternoon,
因为她不能来此讲述 她今天下午对媒体所讲的事情
I’ll have to fill in as best I can.
就只好由我来代劳
I’m going to tell you what happened
我将会讲述事件始末
and I’m going to keep on telling you every night, right here,
今后每晚 我都会坚持不懈地 重申这些事实
until somebody does something about it.
直到相关人员 拿出实际行动为止
ANNOUNCER: The Desert Local, train number 45,
来自Desert Local的第45号列车
will be arriving on track two in five minutes.
将于5分钟内抵达2号站台
Hello. I’d like a ticket to Canada.
你好 我想买张去加拿大的票
Alberta or Vancouver, whatever’s leaving tonight.
艾伯塔 温哥华 只要是今晚出发的就行
I don’t have anything going that far tonight.
今晚的列车 都不去那么远的地方
The best I can do is put you on a train to Seattle.
最远只有一趟去西雅图的
From there you can transfer to a local or drive across the border.
你可以从那转乘当地列车 或者自己开车出境
That would be fine.
行 要一张
Roundtrip?
往返票?
One way.
单程
That’ll be $15.
15美元 谢谢
Right.
好的
There you go.
给您
Thank you. There you go. Enjoy your trip.
谢谢 拿好 祝旅途愉快
I will.
多谢
Breakfast is half an hour.
半小时后吃早餐
Please, miss, I need to see a doctor in charge.
不好意思 小姐 我想见见管事的医生
The dining room is down the hall.
顺着过道走 就到餐厅了
The doctor will call for you when he’s ready.
等医生准备好了 就会找你的
NURSE 1: Do you want eggs or oatmeal?
你要吃鸡蛋还是燕麦粥?
Okay, that’s everyone that’s here.
好的 人都到齐了
All right.
好的
You can pull the oatmeal.
把燕麦粥撤下去吧
NURSE 2: Do you want it for tomorrow?
留着给她们明天吃?
NURSE 1: You know, just dump it. NURSE 2: All right.
你知道的 倒掉得了 行
You should eat.
你得吃点东西
Eating is normal.
吃东西才正常
You gotta do everything you can to look normal.
你得尽力让自己显得正常
It’s the only chance you got.
你只有这一个指望
WOMAN: I’m not hungry.
我不饿
MAN: Barbara, you have to eat now. I’m not hungry.
Barbara 你现在得吃东西 可我不饿
My name’s Carol Dexter. What’s yours?
我叫Carol Dexter 你叫什么?
Christine. Christine Collins.
Christine Christine Collins
Now, finish it all. I know it’s hard, but you gotta try.
把那吃光 我知道这很难 但你得努力
WOMAN: Oh, boy.
哦 天啊
I heard them talking.
我听他们说
You’re here on code 12?
你是违反了法规第12条?
Police action.
妨害警察公务
I mean, the doctors, the staff, they figure
告诉你 这里的医生和员工 他们都觉得
that if the police brought you here,
如果是警察送你进来的
there must be a good reason for it.
那肯定是有正当的理由
There isn’t a good reason for it.
根本没有什么正当的理由
I’m perfectly sane and I will explain that to them.
我压根没疯 这一点我要跟他们说清楚
How?
怎么说?
The more you try to act sane, the crazier you start to look.
你越解释自己没疯 人家越觉得你疯得厉害
If you smile too much, you’re delusional or you’re stifling hysteria.
要是你经常笑 就说你有妄想症 或者是在沉默地发狂
And if you don’t smile, you’re depressed.
要是不怎么笑 就说你抑郁
If you remain neutral, you’re emotionally withdrawn, potentially catatonic.
要是保持中立 就说你性格孤僻 有可能是精神紧张症
You’ve given this a lot of thought.
你研究得还真透彻
Yeah, I have. Don’t you get it?
那当然 你还没明白?
You’re a code 12, so am I.
你违反了第12条 我也一样
We’re here for the exact same reasons.
我们被关在这 是同样的原因
We both pissed off the cops.
我们都把条子惹毛了
Now, you see, you see that lady there?
你看 看见那边那女的没?
She was married to a cop who kept beating her up.
她嫁了个条子 成天被他毒打
When she tried to tell somebody about it, he brought her here.
她刚想告诉别人 就被带到这来了
WOMAN: I want more juice.
我还想要点果汁
And that one?
还有那个
NURSE 3: Put your tray back where it belongs.
把托盘放回原处
The police beat the crap out of her brother, broke both his arms.
条子暴打了她的弟弟 把他两条胳膊都打断了
When she tried to tell the papers…
她想跟报社的人说 然后就
And you?
那你呢?
I work nights.
我在晚上工作
WOMAN: Sure.

I mean, I work nights.
我是说 我专门在晚上工作
Oh.

Yeah. In the clubs. Downtown.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!