-她去哪儿?
– I’ll go with her. – Where’s she going?
她会给他电♥话♥的
She’s gonna call him.
她会给他电♥话♥?不,不,不,他现在在哪儿?
She’s gonna call him? No, no, no. Where is he at right now?
不在电♥话♥上,不在电♥话♥上
Not on the phone. Not on the phone.
在那屋子里吗?
在那屋子里吗?
Is he in the house? Is he in the house?
-帕塞雷里! 帕塞雷里!
-他在屋子里吗?
– Passerelli! Passerelli! – Is he in the house?
在吗?在屋子里?哪儿?
He is? He is in the house? Where?
-是他吗?
-上去,到二楼去!
– This is him? – Get up there, second floor!
小心,上,上,阿黛尔,小心
Watch out. Go, go, go! Watch out, Adele, watch out.
有一个上来了
I have one coming up.
那个是 苏赫比 阿多里?
That’s Suheib Al Douri?
-你叫什么?
-苏赫比
– What’s your name? – Suheib.
-是苏赫比. 是的
-是苏赫比
– This is Suheib. Yeah. – This is Suheib.
-是苏赫比?
-是的
– This is Suheib? – Yeah.
让他站起来
Stand him up. Get up.
他犯了什么事?他只是个大学生
让他们不要慌,不会很久的
Tell them to calm down, please. We will not be long.
谢谢你们的合作,这就是我要找的人
We appreciate your cooperation. This is the target.
苏赫比 阿多里.带出来
Suheib Al Douri. Bring him out.
有句老话,我们必须
We have to, as you go back to the old saying…
…赢得他们的心,这就是我们的工作
…win the hearts and minds of the people. That’s our job.
我们必须– 必须–
We have to… We have to bring the…
把民♥主♥和自♥由♥的观念带入这个国家…
The ideal of democracy and freedom to the country…
…给他们看,我们美国人不是来统治伊♥拉♥克♥
…and show them that the American people are not here to rule Iraq.
别怕,他们不会打你的
他做了什么?
你为什么不告诉我们?
真♥主♥会照顾你的,他犯了什么事?
我们先要分♥析♥线报,这就要花三个小时
I start doing evidence turn-in. That process takes about three hours.
这样一个晚上就没有了
So that’s gonna be it for the night.
包括圣诞夜
That concludes Christmas Eve.
士兵们,圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas, PRT. Merry Christmas.
圣诞老人为了你们来到了伊♥拉♥克♥
Santa came to Iraq just for you guys.
为你们扫除天空的阴霾
Trying to keep skies clear for you, Santa.
你为自己是美国人骄傲吗?
Do you consider yourself a proud American?
当然
Absolutely.
实际上我非常骄傲…
I’m an extremely proud American. I’m probably more proud…
…也许比一般人都强烈
…than the average Joe.
我甚至不允许让国旗碰到地面
When I put my flag out, I can’t allow it to touch the ground.
因为我知道战士们在外抛头颅洒热血…
Because I know the lives that were lost and the blood that was shed…
…我们才能在家挂国旗
…so that I could be here and have a flag.
-你一般多长时间挂一次?
-每天
– How often do you put the flag out? – Every single day. Every day.
从我女儿参军“沙漠风暴”行动开始
I started when my daughter was in Desert Storm.
国旗每天都飘扬在我的门廊前…
I had the same flag…
…还有那黄丝带
…flying on my front porch and the same yellow ribbons.
我每天都祈祷我的孩子能平安归来
Praying and hoping every day that my child would come home safe.
每家的孩子都能平安归来
And everybody’s child would come home safe.
-她回来了
-她回来了
– And she did. – And she did.
家里还有其它人当兵吗?
Have other family members been in the military?
当然,叔叔们 阿姨们…
Absolutely. Uncles, aunts…
…表亲,兄弟,父亲
…cousins, brothers, father.
-很坚强的家庭
-很坚强
– Very strong military family. – Very strong.
我的家庭–
我认为我的家庭…
My family was… My family is what I consider…
…就是美国的脊梁
…part of the backbone of America.
不仅仅是我们一家
It’s families like mine. And it’s not just my family.
还有很多家庭,上百万的家庭…
There’s hundreds of families, millions of families…
…我们的国家就是建立在他们的脊梁上
…that this country was founded on their backs.
我一直是保守的民♥主♥党人
I have been known to be a conservative Democrat. Yeah.
-你是这样看自己的?
-是的
That’s what you consider yourself? Yeah.
-是的,这是一个伟大的国家
-一个伟大的国家,伟大
– Yeah, it’s a great country. – It’s a great country. A great country.
我这个十字架代表多文化和多种族
The cross that I choose to wear is a multicultural, multicolor cross.
因为我相信所有肤色的人都是上帝的子民
That’s because I believe that all God’s people come in many colors.
我的家庭本身就是多文化的
And my family itself is multicultural.
你女儿当过兵
You have a daughter who went into the military.
你的长子现在在当兵
Then your first-born son, in the military.
你的家庭对国家真是贡献颇多
That’s quite a gift to the country from your family.
有一个当兵的儿子是非常值得骄傲的
So having a son in the Army, pretty proud thing.
哦,他成功了
Oh, you know what? He made it.
你对海湾战争和越南战争间发生的
反战示♥威♥是什么反应?
What was your reaction to protestors during the Gulf War or Vietnam?
我以前痛恨那些示♥威♥者
I always hated the protestors.
恨他们,就像给了我一耳光
I always hated the protestors. It was just a slap in my face.
他们是在丢我儿子的人
It was just like they were dishonoring my son.
我迫切想对他们说,你们不明白
And I burned in my soul to tell them, “You don’t understand.
他们不是想去打仗才去的
They’re not there because they wanna be there.”
后来我认识到他们不是抗♥议♥那些士兵…
But then I came to understand they weren’t protesting the men…
…是反对这个国家对战争的理念
…and women there. They were protesting the concept of the war.
我是个士兵,我在履行我的职责
I know I’m a soldier, and I’m here to do a job.
我当兵有些年头了
I’ve been a soldier for a while.
一旦你当了兵…
Once you have to go and do your job…
…你所看到的…
…and you see the things that you see…
…我是说,有时候有种幻灭的感觉
…I was saying, there’s some disillusionment in that.
指挥官们希望我们…
Battalion commander fully expects us to be…
…在接触到汽油弹之前…
…attacked in some type of way…
…能受到某种程度的袭击
…before we get to FARP Shell.
直到目前都很平静
I know that so far it’s been pretty calm.
没多少事情发生
Not much has happened.
当他们认识到最终无可避免的时候
But be aware that it can, and it probably will.
他们就开始组织起来
They’re beginning to organize themselves, just in neighborhoods.
那些孩子们组织起来…
不能说是孩子
The kids get together a lot. Well, I can’t say kids…
…是十七八岁的年轻人…
…but guys about 17, 18…
…他们开始聚集起来
…starting to come together.
他们恨我们,我不知道为什么
They hate us. Why, I’m not really sure.
不道德的行为滋生了不道德的行为
Immoral behavior breeds immoral behavior.
总统做出了不道德的行为…
When a president commits the immoral act…
…基于谎言把这些
原本是好孩子的士兵送去战场…
…of sending otherwise good kids to war based on a lie…
… 后果就是这样
…this is what you get.
他怕痒痒吗?
Hey, is he ticklish?
别说你不知道
Don’t tell me you don’t know.
阿里巴巴的老二还硬着呢
你为什么碰别人的…
他摸他的老二了
他们向我们开枪,扔炸♥弹♥…
To have these people shoot at us, kill us, blow us up…
…无所不用其极
…whatever, means they can.
我不明白
And I don’t understand it.
我们为什么还要帮助他们…
We’re trying to help these people, and it seems…
…他们似乎不需要我们的帮助
“滚回去!”
…they don’t want our help. “Get out of here!”
如果出了什么岔子,就有人说
你为什么不在那里?
The minute something goes wrong, “Why weren’t you here?
为什么没这么做?
真是–
Why didn’t you do this?” You know, it’s…
我恨这个国家
I hate this country.
我觉得当你夺去别人生命的时候…
You know, you… I feel that a part of your soul…
…你觉得自己的灵魂被毁灭了
…is destroyed in taking another life.
举刀杀人,自己也难独善其身
Yeah, that statement is very true.
这句话说得很对
You cannot kill someone without killing a part of yourself.
如果你被征召…
If you get called up…
-…你还会回伊♥拉♥克♥吗?
-不会
…will you go back to Iraq? – No.
(阿布杜尔 亨德森海军陆战队员
曾在伊♥拉♥克♥服役)
如果你不去,会有什么后果呢?
What repercussions do you face if you don’t?
也许要坐牢
Possible jail time.
有可能
That’s one possible thing.
-你愿意冒这个险?
-是的
– Are you willing to risk that? – Yes.
是的,我–
Yes, l…
我不会允许自己…
I will not let my person…
允许任何人…
I will not let anyone…
…送我回去屠♥杀♥那些可怜的人
…send me back over there to kill other poor people.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!