我跟你说过的
I told you, Kenny.
现在金矿没了 – 啊…
Now it’s gone. – Uh…
后来发现纽波特控股公♥司♥
So it turns out that in addition
不仅和苏哈托
to having, um, longstanding ties
有长♥期♥关系
with Suharto…
其公♥司♥董事会成员
Newport Holdings actually had on its board
还有一位美国前总统
a certain ex-president of the United States.
他也参加过
Who was also…
苏哈托的一次婚礼
in one of Suharto’s weddings…
还是伴郎
as a groomsman.
他们一方面利诱我
So you see, that whole time they’re telling me
说我的子孙后代不缺钱
how rich my grandkids are gonna be,
另一方面还有个B计划
they got a backup plan.
把我兜里的钱都抢走
They’re gonna pick my pocket and steal it all away.
瓦肖矿业在今天开♥盘♥后
Washoe stock was off nearly 50 points
下跌近五十点
at the opening bell this morning
因为有报道称 苏哈托政♥府♥废除了
on news of the Suharto government’s revocation
瓦肖公♥司♥的开矿权
of Washoe’s exploration rights.
公♥司♥总栽肯尼·威尔斯…
President and CEO, Kenny Wells, has not…
这些骗子 他们生生的抢走了
All fucking con men. They stole it’s what they did.
他们抢走了
They goddamn stole it.

Mm.
你需要回家 肯尼
You’re gonna need to go home, Kenny.
再给我倒一杯 罗伊
Just pour me a goddamn drink, Roy.
回家去吧 肯尼
Go home, Kenny.
是我们
This is us.
现在无法接听电♥话♥
We can’t get to the phone…
打错了
Wrong number.
是我们
This is us.
现在无法接听电♥话♥
We can’t get to the phone right now.
请留言
You know what to do.
嗨 凯
Hey, hey, Kay.
是我
It’s me. Uh…
你可能不在家
I-I-I-I guess you’re not home,
现在
you know, right now.
我打电♥话♥只是
I was… and I was just calling…
我只是想听到你的声音
Honey, I really… I want to hear your voice.
我办砸了
I s… I-I screwed up, Kay.
我本想做出一番成就
I want… I wanted to build something.
能永恒的成就
Something real that would last…
能留下你和我
last for you and me and…
和父亲的名字
for Dad.
这就是我想做的
That’s all I wanted to do.
但你说的对
But you were right, you know?
你说的对
You were right.
又说中了
Again.
我爱你 凯
I love you, Kay.
我不再骚扰你了
Mm, I’m gonna… I’m gonna stop now.
我不会再
I’m-I’m not gonna call…
不会再给你打电♥话♥了
I’m not gonna call you anymore.
天啊 是他吗
Oh, my God, is that him?
对 是阿科斯塔
Yeah, that’s Acosta.
跟照片上不太一样
He looks different in person.
他不是在印尼吗
Isn’t he supposed to be in Indonesia?
他在哪里?
Where is he?
你在这里啊
Here you are.
起来
Get up!
你不是我的公♥司♥老板
You don’t own my fucking company just ’cause you…
别踢我了
Quit fucking kicking me.
听这傲慢的口气 我就知道是谁来了
I didn’t know who it was till I heard the cocky fucking talk.
啊? – 你这白♥痴♥
Ah? – Fucking moron.
是吗 你要跟我打吗
Oh, yeah? You’re gonna fight?
是吗 你想打架吗
Yeah? Yeah? Yeah? Yeah, you want to fight?
你想打架?
Yeah, you want to fight now?
在我失去了公♥司♥之后?
After losing my fucking company?
你想打架?你想打架?
You want to fight now? Yeah, you want to fight?
是吗是吗
Yeah? Yeah?
你知道别人怎么说你吗
You know what they say?
说你是酒鬼
That you’re a drunk.
是小丑
A clown.
不自量力
Out of your league.
他们去死
Yeah, well, fuck them. Yeah, fuck them.
知道吗 你也去死
You know what? Fuck you, too.
你以为我想听你这个专家
You think I want to hear from the fucking golden boy
高傲的站在那里
standing there in his golden glow
教训我事情有多糖糕吗
telling me how messed up everything is? Huh?
滚回你在
No, go fucking back to your perch
雅加达皇宫酒店的住处吧
at the Jakarta Palace, huh?
你可以用你的直觉
Huh? You can use that instinct of yours
跟别人去找别的矿
to find some new strike with some new people.
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
我了解你小子 你是迈克·阿科斯塔
I know you, man. You’re Mike fucking Acosta.
混♥蛋♥
Prick.
好吧
Okay.
我告诉你当时的真♥相♥
Let me tell you what really happened.
我们在苏拉威西岛北部
We’re in North Sulawesi.
季风季节
Monsoon season.
当时是一九八〇年
It’s 1980.
是的
Yeah.
那次著名的铜矿发现
The famous copper strike.
其实我们本来是寻找铝土矿
Only we was looking for bauxite.
在前往钻探地点的路上
On my way to… where I’m planning to drill,
我们的车陷住了
I get us stuck.
五英尺的泥
Five feet of mud.
我们日复一日的坐在雨中
We’re just sitting in the rain day after day,
都等到生锈了
watching the metal rust.
你做了什么
What’d you do?
根据瞎干总比
Under the theory that it’s better
不干强的理论 我就…
to do something than nothing, I…
报告称 这里就是钻探地点
reported… this was the spot.
后来这里就出名了
Nowhere became somewhere.
你陷住的地方
The place you got stuck.
我运气好
I got lucky.
我喜欢这个故事
I fucking love that.
你去寻找铝土矿却找到了铜矿
You went looking for bauxite, and you found copper.
我去寻找金矿
I went looking for gold and…
却找到了一个朋友
found a friend.
这是我这辈子听过的
That is the single hokiest thing
最肉麻的话了
I’ve ever heard in my life.
你有什么办法
$0, you got a plan?
你没有吗
Don’t you?
听着
So, get this.
我们了解到苏哈托有个儿子
Turns out Suharto had a son,
他的小儿子达尔马迪
his youngest, Darmadi,
又名丹尼
AKA Danny.
不务正业 很让他父亲头疼
Bit of a screw-up, real problem for the old man.
很显然 我和他有共同语言
Mm, safe to say we understood each other.
苏哈托一直想培养丹尼成业
So, Suharto had been trying to get Danny set up for years,
但丹尼经营的公♥司♥都亏损严重
all right, but everything Danny touched turned to shit.
我想如果我们能拉拢丹尼入伙
Now, I figure if we can bring Danny on board
也许他能让他爸爸回心转意
as a partner, maybe he could get Daddy
做出对我们有利的安排
to change his mind and swing things back our way.
这是我们的无奈之举
Now, it was a Hail Mary from our own one-yard line,
但这是我们唯一的办法
but it was all we had.
还有一点有利的是
But it also didn’t hurt
某位美国前总统
that Danny had been regularly ignored
一直看不起丹尼
by a certain ex-president of the United States
他是丹尼父亲第三次婚礼中的伴郎
who was a groomsman at his father’s third wedding
也是纽波特控股公♥司♥的董事会成员
and also happened to sit on the board at Newport Holdings.
有个人去了卡迪拉克专卖♥♥店
So, this guy goes to a Cadillac dealership.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!