一切都好吗
in the very enchanted world of Kenny Wells?
我感觉非常好
I feel like a million bucks,
还要再乘上几百倍
only a few hundred times better.
那肯定是很棒的感觉
That must be a very nice feeling.
看来这里的人
Yeah. It looks like there’s a…
也有几个是类似的感觉
a few other people around here with a similar feeling.
也许吧
Mm, maybe.
也许不是
Maybe not.
你这种人怎么到了这里
How does someone like yourself end up, uh, here?
我认识汤姆
I know Tom.
汤姆是我的朋友
Tom is a friend.
那是肯定的 – 是吗?
Oh, I bet he is. – Now, now.
我住在他表弟迪米那里
I stay with his cousin, Timmy, down the lane.
迪米是个很不寻常的人
Timmy’s really quite a character,
只要了解了他的话
if you get to know him.
我不认识迪米
I don’t know Timmy.
我现在不想说话
I don’t really feel like talking.
只想感受
Let’s just feel things.
威尔斯
Wells.
肯尼·威尔斯? – 嗯
Kenny Wells? – Uh-huh.
我是马克·汉考克
Mark Hancock.
看来正赶上你不方便的时候 威尔斯先生
Seems I’ve caught you at a bit of a disadvantage, Mr. Wells.
这取决于你怎么看了
Depends on how you look at it.
我是肯尼·威尔斯 马克
Kenny goddamn Wells, Mark.
这是瑞秋
This is Rachel.
我认识美女瑞秋
Oh, I know the lovely Rachel. You know, this son of a bitch here,
他控制的金子比世上任何人都多
he controls more gold than anybody on the goddamn planet.
现在可能是例外 韦尔斯先生
With the possible exception now of Mr. Wells.
成功就是这样的吧
This is how it happens, huh?
成功就是这样的
This is how it happens.
我的天
Goddamn.
我还能说什么
What can I tell you?
这是个宽厚的条件 – 这是个笑话
Kenny, it’s a generous offer. – It’s a fucking joke!
这个…
Let’s-let’s take this…
这不是协议 布莱恩 这是强♥奸♥
This isn’t a deal, Brian. This is a goddamn rape.
听我说 – 不 这是我的
Listen… listen to me. – No, no, this is mine!
是我的 是我找到的
It’s mine! I-I found it!
是我和迈克在现场
Me and Mike. We were the ones up to our ass
忍♥受着泥泞和疟疾
in the mud and the shit and the malaria.
这混♥蛋♥却只给我少数股权?
And this little prick offers a minority partnership?
肯尼 你要往好处想
Kenny, let’s keep some perspective here, okay?
任何时候有人给你这么一大笔钱
Whenever anybody offers this amount of money,
都是好交易
it’s a good day.
你可以接受 也可以拒绝
You may say yes, you may say no,
反正没人是故意跟你过不去
but it’s not like anybody’s trying to offend you.
这是办不到的
Well, mission goddamn not accomplished.
汉考克&纽波特控股公♥司♥有这方面的专长
Hancock and Newport Holdings have the expertise
和经验把金子带回国
and the experience to bring this home.
总有可能发生意外事件的 – 不
This was always there as a contingency. – No, no.
你是知道的 – 不 不
You know that. – No, no, no.
这是瓦肖矿业公♥司♥的业务
This is when Washoe Mining becomes a player,
就是我们
right here, right fucking now.
而不是汉考克&纽波特控股公♥司♥的
Not Mark fucking Hancock and Newport Holdings.
上面连我的名字都没有 布莱恩
I don’t even see our name on here, Brian.
你们去掉了我的名字
You took our fucking name…
去掉了我的名字
you took my name off it.
你退一步想
But if we take a step back here,
急流勇退
wouldn’t it not be terrible
享受你的成功难道不好吗
to sit back and enjoy your success?
难道不好吗
“Wouldn’t it not be terrible”?
那他妈的怎么能说这种话 布莱恩
What the fuck kind of way of talking is that, Brian?
我这么弯下腰
W-W-Wouldn’t it not be terrible
被你爆菊花
if I bend over and grab my ankles
难道不好吗
so you could fuck me up the ass?
你们以为可以买♥♥断我 去掉我的名字?
You think you can buy me out and take my name?
把肯尼·威尔斯扔到玉米田里?
Or just throw Kenny Wells to the fucking cornfield?
去你的吧 布莱恩
Fuck you, Brian.
如果你能冷静冷静
If we hit pause for a second
不带感情♥色♥彩的考虑一下
and consider, without emotion,
我想你会明白
I think you’ll realize
这是那种少有的时刻
that this is one of those very rare moments
只要你签个字 你所有家人
where, with a stroke of a pen, no one in your family…
包括你的曾孙一辈
I’m talking your children’s grandchildren…
就再也不会缺钱了
Will ever have to worry about money again.
看我这双手 布莱恩
You see these hands, Brian?
这是我父亲的手
These are my father’s hands.
我曾用这双手
I have scratched and clawed through the hot earth
摸爬滚打
with these hands,
也会用这双手打垮你
and I will bury you with these hands.
你去告诉那个阴险小人马克·汉考克
Now, you go tell that silky sable, Mark Hancock…
他是在肯尼·威尔斯手下做事
he works for Kenny Wells.
这是我的日子
My fucking day.
我的日子
My day!
我几乎有点敬重这家伙了
You know, I almost respect this guy.
这是个很愚蠢的
That was a pretty foolish
商业决策是不是
business decision, wasn’t it?
你当时几乎一贫如洗
You’re a foot away from living in your car.
却拒绝了三亿美元?
You turned down $300 million?
只为了冠名权?
Over naming rights?
是的
Yeah, I did.
因为那样Kensana会成了纽波特公♥司♥的金矿
Because Kensana would become a Newport Mine, right?
马克·汉考克会名垂青史
And Mark fucking Hancock’s Midas touch continues.
而我肯尼·威尔斯
Me, Kenny Wells,
一个幸运的家伙醉酒摔倒了
the-the lucky bastard who fell down drunk
醒来后躺在一堆现金里不行
and woke up in a pile of cash. No.
这是我的梦想
It was my dream.
我梦到的
I dreamed it.
如果连梦想都能卖♥♥
You sell your dream…
你还能剩下什么
what do you have left?
早上好 斯泰西 你今天好吗
Good morning, Stacy. How are you today?
很好 – 罗尼也好吗
Good. – How’s Ronnie? Good?
谢谢你 – 好的 肯尼
Thank you. – Okay. Mm. Kenny.
是迈克快来
Mike’s on the line. Come on.
迈克打来电♥话♥ – 快点
Mike, hang on. Kenny… Kenny’s here. – Come on!
是迈克 出事了 – 嗯?
It’s Mike. It’s a fucking shit-storm. – Mm.
迈克 怎么了
Mikey, what’s up?
他们正封锁金矿
They’re locking us out.
什么 – 他们正封锁金矿
They’re what? – They’re locking us out!
军队来了
The military’s here.
他们正在接管金矿
They’re taking over the mine.
你和汉考克开会时发生了什么
What happened at your meeting with Hancock?
开会时发生了什么 肯尼
What happened at the meeting, Kenny?!
听着 迈克 他们试图把我们排挤出去
Listen, Mike, they-they were trying to push us out.
排挤出去 你什么意思
Push us out? Wha-What do you mean, push us out?
他们去掉了我们的名字 迈克
They took… they took our names off it, Mike.
你我的名字 都被他们去掉了
Mine and yours. They took our fucking names off.
你这蠢货
Aw, you fucking moron!
他们不能随便撒销开矿许可证吧
They can’t… can’t just revoke the-the permit, all right?
不能就这么夺走
They can’t just steal it away.
什么 怎么回事?
Kenny, what? What the fuck is going on?
他们当然能撒销许可证
Of course they can revoke the permit!
苏哈托想怎样就怎样
Suharto can do whatever the fuck he wants!
喂 喂
Hey! Hey!
迈克 – 肯尼 发生了什么
Mike! – Kenny, what’s going on?
发生什么了 – 嘘
What the fuck is going on? – Shh!
迈克 迈克 – 肯尼 我们失去了金矿
Mike. Mike. – Kenny, we lost the site.
我跟你说过的
I told you, man.
你很清楚我们是在跟什么人打交道
You knew exactly who we were dealing with.
这些人杀人不眨眼
These people are killers.
尤其是汉考克
Hancock first among them.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!