在样品中撒金子吗 – 不知道
the Washoe core samples? – No.
你不知道
You had no knowledge
迈克·阿科斯塔在搞诈骗?
Mike Acosta was perpetrating a fraud?
不知道 – 在Kensana金矿一事上
No. – You were not in collusion
你不是迈克·阿科斯塔的同谋?
with Mike Acosta on the Kensana gold strike?
不是 我还以为中了大奖
No, man, I fucking thought I won the lottery.
你从诈骗案中获利了吗
Did you profit from the Kensana fraud?
没有 – 你有亲友获利吗
No. – Did anyone close to you profit?
我的朋友们损失了钱
My friends lost money.
我的邻居损失了钱
My neighbors lost money.
而我
Me…
失去了一切
I lost everything.
说实话
You know what the truth of it is?
我在乎的并不是钱
I never really cared about money.
我在乎的是金子
I cared about gold.
这是两码事 詹宁斯
And it’s different, Jennings.
完全是两码事
It’s fucking different.
对肯尼·威尔斯的审查结束
Interview terminated with Kenny Wells…
上午六点四十五
6:45 a.m.,
一九八八年十月十七日
October 17, 1988.
审问者是我
Interview conducted by myself,
保罗·詹宁斯特工
Paul K. Jennings, special agent.
也代表莱文和班克斯特工
Also present, agents Levine and Banks,
联邦调查局
Federal Bureau of Investigation,
内华达州 里诺
district of Nevada, Reno.
肯尼·威尔斯先生
Mr. Kenny Wells…
你可以走了
you are free to go.
看啊
Well, lookee there.
有人相信我
Somebody believes me.
也不要高兴得太早
I wouldn’t go overboard.
最好不要出国
In fact, I wouldn’t leave the state,
不要开始购物
or start buying new stuff or chartering
或包机 – 我要从前台溜出去
any more jets. – I gotta sneak by the guy
因为我没钱支付酒店的帐单
at the front desk ’cause I can’t pay the hotel bill.
这些事不能说给我听
I can’t be a party to that information.
祝你好运 威尔斯先生
Good luck, Mr. Wells.
我们还会注意你的
We’ll be keeping an eye on you.
你下一步怎么办
What are you gonna do now, Wells?
嗨 肯尼
Hey, Kenny.
我仍然担心桑树
I-I’m still worried about that mulberry
伸到我家院子里 – 我知道 哈特
over the back fence. – Yeah. I know, Hart.
很高兴见到你
It’s good to see you.
很高兴见到你 肯尼
Good to see you, too, Kenny.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
喝咖啡吗 – 好的
You want coffee? – Yeah, sure.
这房♥子很漂亮
This place looks great.
你也一样 凯
So do you, Kay.
我做的窗帘
I made curtains.
用那块布做的
From that fabric.

Hmm.
有一些你的邮件
Some stuff came for you, some mail.
怎么了
What?
是什么
What is it?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!