两位别介意
No offense, boys,
我本来是来见克莱夫的
but I’m supposed to be meeting with Clive.
不介意 但如果你够资格
None taken, but if you were supposed to be
就肯定能见到克莱夫
meeting with Clive, you would be meeting with Clive.
好吧情况是这样的
All right. Here is what we have.
我们正在开♥发♥一些地方
We are developing some very exciting properties
正符合你们的投资者的需要
that are spot-on for your investor profile.
低价买♥♥ 进升值潜力巨大
Low buy-in with a sizable upside.
嗯嗯 – 而且更好的是
Mm-hmm. – And the beautiful part is
只有十二到十八月的资金回笼时间
they are all only 12 to 18 months and cash positive.
马尼托巴湖? – 是的
Manitoba? – Yeah.
我们在一个拍卖♥♥会上得到的选择权
We picked up an option on a skip claim at an auction.
对 可这是九十天的选择
Right, but it’s a 90-day option.
是的窗口期很短
Yes, the window is narrow,
但如果你们看看地质报告
but if you have a look at the Jerritt,
会看到很有潜力的页岩结构
you’ll see a very promising shale formation
还被开♥发♥过
that hasn’t been tapped yet.
威尔斯先生 瓦肖公♥司♥的市值
Mr. Wells, Washoe has a practical value
只比O高一点点
hovering just above zero.
你们负债累累
Your debt load is untenable,
而你带来的只是一片原始土地 既没有基础设施
and you bring us, uh, raw land with no infrastructure,
也没有可互换资产 这实在…
no fungible assets. I mean,
我们不可能会认♥购♥的
you can’t possibly expect us to underwrite this.
这可是价格极低
Yeah. I’m talking about a small offering here.
就像我一开始说的 低价买♥♥进
As I said in the beginning, a low buy-in.
如果你们再看看地质报告
Now, if you’ll take a second look at the Jerritt,
就能看到我所看到的
you will see what I see.
就是利润
And that’s money.
但不是我们的利润
Not our money.
现实是
See, the… the thing is
整体经济不景气
that the whole economy had turned,
尤其是商品经济
particularly for commodities.
当天收盘时
Close of the day,
瓦肖公♥司♥的股价是每股四美分
Washoe was trading at four cents a share
依然无人问津
if it was trading at all.
瓦肖矿业公♥司♥有个很棒的土地租赁
Washoe Mining. There’s this great little land lease.
这是个千载难逢的机会
‘Cause this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.
对 瓦肖 瓦肖矿业公♥司♥
Right. Washoe. Washoe Mining.
我们还在营业
You know, carrying the… carrying on the business.
矿物是肯定有的
You know, there’s still minerals out there.
我们只需要找到
We just got to find them, right?
好 好的
Yeah, all right, all right.
谢谢你抽出时间 再见
Thank… thank you for your time. Bye.
我可以…
I could…
十二到十八个月…
12 to 18 months…
现金净流入
cash positive.
一笔交易…
A deal…
我就给你打电♥话♥
Goddamn, I am calling you.
不管现在是几点了
Fuck whatever time it is.
瓦肖矿业
Washoe Mining,
这公♥司♥是我祖父
the company that my grandfather
在内华达山区白手起家
literally scratched out of the side of a Nevada mountain,
我父亲又一手把公♥司♥做大
the company that my father made into a real player,
到我手上却垮了
was almost gone.
几乎垮了
Almost.
我己经失去了我的房♥子
I’d already, uh, lost my house,
我是住在凯的房♥子里
and I was, uh… I was living with Kay.
那个房♥子也快保不住了
And, uh, we-we were about to lose that, too.
我喝半加仑的施格兰金酒
I had a half gallon of Seagram’s in me.
换成别人早就喝死了 但我不会
Shit, most people would have been dead, but not me. No.
相反
Instead…
我有一个梦
I had a dream.
是真的做了…
I mean, I mean, I mean, literally, I…
做了个梦
I had a dream.
印尼
Indonesia.
金子
Gold.
我五六年前去过印尼
Now, I’d been to Indonesia five or six years earlier.
那时我还有点钱
I still had a little money in my pocket.
印尼也在快速发展
You know, Indonesia was booming,
我去寻找投资的机会
and I was looking for a way to get in.
在那时 如果你想
Back then, if you wanted
在印尼寻找矿产
to put a hole in the ground in Indonesia,
就需要迈克·阿克斯塔告诉你应该在哪儿挖
you wanted Mike Acosta telling you where to dig.
他就是他们所谓的河行者
He’s what they called a River Walker.
真正的地质学者
Yeah, a real hands-on geologist.
有真本事
The real deal.
上过牛津大学 麻省理工
Oxford College, MIT.
母亲是委内瑞拉人
His mom was Venezuelan.
父亲是英国人
His dad was English.
现在你看,他刚刚发现了…
Now, you see, he’d just discovered
东南亚最大的铜矿
the largest copper strike in Southeast Asia,
人人都想得到他 包括我
and everybody wanted a piece of him, including me.
纳斯卡板块 太平洋板块
You got the Nazca Plate, the Pacific Plate.
胡安·德富卡 北美 南美
Juan de Fuca, North American, South American.
阿留申 马里亚纳 汤家
Aleutian, Marianas, Tonga.
这些板块之问互相摩擦
The plates rubbing and grinding up on each other.
六万亿公斤的压力
Six trillion kilobytes of pressure.
一万摄氏度在环太平洋地带
10,000 degrees Celsius kicking up geothermic hot spots
形成了地热圈
all along the Pacific rim.
他称之为火山地震带理论
He called it the, uh, the Ring of Fire theory.
吸引了每个人
And he definitely had everyone’s attention.
我就是这么找到铜矿的
That’s how I found the copper.
所以我也会找到金矿
And that’s why I’ll find the gold.
你这么早起了
You’re up early.

Hey.
你昨天想说什么来着
You want to talk about yesterday.
不 我得走了 我有个计划
No. I gotta go right now, babe. I’ve gotta plan. Gotta plan.
等等 肯尼 听着 – 嗯?
Oh, wait, Kenny, Kenny, listen. – Hmm?
卡尔有个工作
Carl had an idea.
美国之家的卡尔? – 嗯
American Home Carl? – Uh-huh.
他说如果你愿意 你可以在那里
He said he could, uh, get you on for a while,
先干一段时间 – 好 好
if you wanted. – Right, right, right, right.
我觉得没这个必要 亲爱的
Yeah, I don’t think that’s going to be necessary, babe.
只是暂时的
Yeah, but it’d just be temporary
等到经济好转
till the market turns.
我们还可以在仓库里胡来
We could fool around in the warehouse.
我告诉你
You know, I tell you…
我先出一趟差
When I get done with this trip, all right?
不会超过一周
Shouldn’t take more than a week.
好吧 – 什么 你要去哪儿
All right. – What? Where you going?
如果不成功 再联♥系♥卡尔也不迟 – 宝贝…
If it doesn’t work out, I’ll give Carl a call. – Baby…
我去了机场会给你打电♥话♥ – 等等
I’ll call you from the airport. – Wait. Wait, wait.
肯尼
Kenny!
就像我得到了召唤一样
It was like I was being called, you know?
金子的召唤
It was the gold calling.
你可能觉得这很疯狂
That may sound crazy to you,
但如果你体会过这种感觉
but if you… if you knew that feeling,
你就能理解
well, you’d know.
我是肯尼·威尔斯 我就在
Kenny Wells. I’m down here in the, uh,
雅加达皇宫酒店的大堂里
the lobby of the, uh, Jakarta Palace.
听着
Uh… Yeah, listen,
我们肯定抱时间搞混了
we must’ve got the times mixed up.
让我知道 我在这里
Um… Let me know. I’m down here.
我穿着西装 坐在绿色沙发上
I’m in the brown suit, I’m on the green couch.
是个帅小伙
I’m the good-looking guy, okay?
好 我们会成功的
All right. We’ll make it happen, Fuca.

All right.
威尔斯?
Wells?
迈克
Mike.
很高兴再次见到你
Good to see you again.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!