不管需要多少
Whatever it takes.
这是什么 – 这是合同
What’s that? – It’s a contract.
你看看
Read it.
然后签字
Sign it.
留着吧
Keep it.
我有强烈的直觉
I could feel it in my bones.
我推销的是我真心相信的东西
I was selling something that I believed in.
最低认♥购♥两万股
20-K minimum buy-in, right,
股票正被迅速抢♥购♥中
and the shares are fucking flying off the shelf.
有风险才有利润
I mean, no risk, no gain, right?
现在就在发生
No, ’cause it’s coming in right now.
不 阿科斯塔 迈克·阿科斯塔
No, Acosta. Michael Acosta.
他发现了史上最大的铜矿
It’s the largest copper strike in history,
他就是我们的专家
and that’s the guy that we got.
凯 把鞋子擦亮 准备跳舞
Kay, get those shoes shined for dancing, baby.
我们连勘探许可证都还没拿到
We don’t even have the exploration permits.
我们的卖♥♥点是什么
What are they selling?
我们的卖♥♥点?
What are we selling?
我们的卖♥♥点就是个故事
Mikey, we’re selling the story.
而这个故事就是你
And right now, the story is you.
说到你 你现在干什么呢
Speaking of which, what the fuck are you doing right now?
我正在古邦市看一套钻探设备
I’m down in Kupang City looking at coring equipment.
阿科斯塔正在古邦市看一套钻探设备
Acosta’s in Kupang City looking at coring equipment.
他现在就在古邦市
He’s in Kupang City as we speak.
那是个…
It-it’s a fucking…
古邦市 我们正在购买♥♥钻探设备
Kupang City. We’re getting the coring equipment…
你是传奇 迈克 你就是传奇
You’re magic, Mike. You’re fucking magic.
你在吗 迈克
You there, Mike?
己经筹集了二十六万
Two hundred and sixty-seven thousand
四百三十四…
four hundred and thirty-four…
美元
dollars.
这个数目可不够 威尔斯
That’s not exactly the number I had in mind, Wells.
我还可以再借一点
Well, look, I may be able to borrow a little bit
不过呢
against it, but, you know…
说实话 迈克
No, you know what? Truth, Mike?
目前就这么多钱了
Th-that’s it for now.
就这么多 你能将就吗
Th-that’s it. Can you make it work? Hmm?
多少我都能将就
I can make anything work.
你们在酒吧工作吗 威尔斯?
You work out of a bar, Wells?
省着点花钱 迈克
Keeping a lid on expenses, Mike.
每一分钱都花在刀刃上
Making the dollar holler.
成了
We’re in!
点唱机?很有品位
Record player. That’s classy.
是花的我的钱吗 迈克
Am I paying for that, Mikey?
六名员工
Six-man crews,
每班次十二小时全天开工
12-hour shifts around the clock.
明天就能出来钻探样品了
Tomorrow we’ll start looking at our core samples.
然后我们把成色最好的
Then we’ll send the most promising
送到下游化验室
down river to the assay lab.
为主矿脉干杯 迈克
The mother lode, Mike.
你就在这里 宝贝
You’re out there, baby.
发明汉堡包的人很聪明 迈克
The man that invented the hamburger was smart, Mike.
而发明芝士汉堡的人
The man who invented the cheeseburger,
更是天
now, that’s the genius.
别问我是哪里来的肉
Don’t ask where the meat came from. Hmm?
你看过哥伦布的日记吗
Have you ever read Christopher Columbus’ journals?
当然没看过
Of course not.
在他对西班牙女王的请♥愿♥中
In his petition to the queen of Spain,
他承诺
he promised the conversion
要让大量的人阪依基♥督♥教
to her holy faith of a great number of peoples.
他二十六次提到上帝
And he went on and mentioned God 26 times.
而金子
Gold, on the other hand,
他提到了一百一十四次
he mentioned 1♥1♥4♥ times.
明白人啊
Smart dago.
有件事我一直想问你 威尔斯
I’ve been wanting to ask you something, Wells.
你说吧
Fire away, Mike.
你手臂上的纹身的是什么意思
What’s the meaning of the tattoo on your arm?
哦这是一只乌
Oh, it’s a bird.
出自我小时候看过的一首诗
It’s from a poem I read when I was a kid.
没有脚的乌
Bird with no feet…
在风中睡觉
sleeps in the wind.
化验报告
Assay!
化验报告 化验报告
Assay! Assay!
迈克迈克
Mike, Mike!
这些化验报告一次比一次糟糕
Hey. These things, they look worse every time we get one.
记得我说过要有耐心吗
Do you remember what I told you about patience?
记得 但你记得我说过钱吗
Yeah, you-you remember what I told you about money?
是的 – 咦?
Yeah. – Huh?
你说过钱不成问题 – 嗯 这个…
You said that it wasn’t a problem. – Well, it…
现在成问题了
it’s a fucking problem now!

Hey!

Hey! Hey…
喂 等等
Hey, wait!
别走 别走
Stay! Stay! Stay! Stay!

Hey!
别走
Stay…
喂 别走
Hey! Stay-
别走
Stay!
除了这些事
On top of everything else,
我还染上了严重的疟疾
I… I got a bad case of malaria,
每年有上百万人死于疟疾
which kills like something like a million people a year,
听说是这样
something like that.
我突然也成了其中一员
Suddenly, I was on the list.
也许我们对工人太苛刻了
Maybe… maybe we were pushing them too hard.
也许我们该宽松点
Maybe we should just take it easy, you know?
让他们入伙
Cut them in.
给他们一些股份
You know, give them some ownership.
也许他们就会回来
Maybe they’ll come back, you know?
让他们知道最后能有收获
Let them know that they got something at the end,
只要找到金矿的话
you know, when it all works out.
给他们一些分成
Give them a piece of the pie, you know?
起来
Get up.
来起来
Come on, get up.
我好冷 迈克
I’m freezing, Mike.
别让我一无所获的死去
Don’t let me die and have nothing, okay?
休息一下吧
Get some rest now.
我要终止勘探
I’m pulling the plug.

No.
不不
No, no, no, no, no.
别终止勘探 迈克
Don’t pull the plug, Mike.
不 你不能这么做 迈克
No, no. You can’t do that, Mikey.
我们带你离开这里吧威尔斯
Let’s get you out of here, Wells.
你有什么办法 迈克
What’s the plan, Mikey?
嗯?
Hmm?
我知道你肯定有办法 迈克
Now, I know you got a plan, Mike, hmm?
我知道你肯定有办法
I know you got a plan.
是什么办法
What’s the plan, hmm?
什么办法
What’s the plan?
他们需要清洁的水
They need clean water.
如果我们能安装过滤系统
If we get filter systems up here,
我想他们可能会回来
I think they might come back.
我这张维萨卡上还有大约一千八百美元
I got about $1,800 on this Visa right there.
这个俱乐部餐厅卡上有近五百美元
Close to 500 on this Diner’s Club.
都用上
Use it all, hmm?
都用上迈克
Use it all, Mikey.
他去拜访了
Damned if he didn’t go
我们每一个工人
to every single place
居住的地方
that every one of our workers lived.
去过所有无名小溪
Streams that had no name.
所有流向kensana河的溪流
All feeding the great Kensana River.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!