喂喂
Whoa!
知道吗
But you know what?
工人们都回来了
The workers came back.
接下来几周我依然在受着疟疾的折磨
I spent the next few weeks in a malarial haze.
跟死人一样
Should’ve been dead.
一切都是迈克操持的
But Mike kept it all going.
今天几号♥了
What day is it?
不知道
No idea.
几月? – 八月
Month? – August.
你一直坐在这儿?
You been sitting there this whole time?
不要高兴太早
Let’s not get carried away.
化验报告怎么说什么消息
What’d the report say? What’s the news?
我们又取出了十七个钻探样品
We pulled 17 more cores.
怎么样
What?
不行? – 不行
No good? – No good.

Mm.
不是一般的行
More in the vicinity of great.
去你的别拿我开心
Fuck you, Mike. Don’t mess with me, man.
每吨♥含金量八盎司
Eighth of an ounce per ton.
每什么八盎司
Eighth… eighth of an ounce per what?
每吨♥含金量八盎司
Eighth of an ounce per ton.
你什么意思迈克
What… what are you… what are you saying, Mike?
我们找到了
We got a strike in.
我们找到了金矿?
We got a gold mine?
我们找到了金矿? – 我们找到了金矿
We got a gold mine? – We got a gold mine.
我们找到金矿了迈克我们找到金矿了
We got a gold mine, Mike! We got a gold mine, Mike!
我们找到金矿了 – 我们找到金矿了
We got a gold mine. – We got a goddamn gold mine!
我们找到金矿了
We got a gold mine! We got a goddamn gold mine!
我们找到
We got a goddamn…
金矿了
Gold mine!
我们找到金矿了
We got a gold mine!
我就知道 我就知道
I knew it, I knew it,
我就知道 我就知道 我就知道
I knew it, I knew it, I knew it.
我们找到金矿了
We got a goddamn gold mine!
去死吧 蚊子
Fuck you, mosquitoes!
那一刻
That moment…
我无法描述那种感觉
there’s no way I could possibly describe the feeling.
很奇妙一点点砂金
It’s amazing how a little gold dust
就能改变一切
can just change everything.
反正不管是好是坏 征程己经开始
Now, for better or worse, the ride had begun,
多么艰难的征程啊
and what a goddamn ride.
好吧好吧
Okay, Okay.
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
敬给这一行里最棒的团队 – 我靠
To the best goddamn team in the business. – Fucking-A.
你是正人君子 肯尼
You’re a stand-up guy, Kenny.
肯分享财富 – 疯了 是吗?
Sharing the wealth. – Crazy, huh?
为主矿脉干杯
To the mother lode. The mother lode.
好 宝贝 帮我个忙
All right, baby. Do me a favor.
闭上眼睛好吗
Close your eyes, will ya?
好 – 用手蒙着
All right. – Cover them with your hands.
别睁开 – 好的
Keep ’em closed. – Okay.
我扶着你 我扶着你 – 好的
I got you. I got you. I got you. – Oh. Okay.
一二三
One, two, three.
这里将是我们的家
It’s gonna be our place.
远离一切 超越一切 就像我们一直所希望的
Away from it all, above it all, just like we always wanted.
你喜欢这里吗
You like it?
呵呵 – 是的 是的
Huh? – Yes, of… Yes.
你看 房♥子就盖在这里
Okay, look… the house… right here, all right?
厨房♥面朝那里 客厅在这里
The kitchen, facing there. The great room over here.
两个壁炉 – 嗯
Two fireplaces. – No…
我们能负担得起吗
Can we afford this?
快了 亲爱的 快了
Almost, baby. Almost. We’re almost there.
看这里 这一头是两个卧室
All right, look at this. Couple bedrooms on that end.
这一头也有两个卧室 – 不错
Couple bedrooms on that end. – Okay.
看看这孩子们的游乐场
Look at this playground for the kids, huh?
你想生几个孩子?
How many kids you want to have?
厨房♥必须在这里
Kitchen has to stay over here.
要在这里
We gotta put it over here
有清晨的阳光 – 是的
to get the morning light. – Yes!
这一头是第二个厨房♥
And a second kitchen over on this side.
小溪那边是第三个
A third one across the creek.
靡鹿那边是第四个厨房♥
A fourth one up there with the elk.
肯尼 肯尼 – 嗯?
Kenny, Kenny. – Mm?
这位是沃特·基勒
This is Walt Kealer.
《淘金者》杂♥志♥的出版人 – 嗯
He publishes Gold Digger magazine. – Mm.
我们的订阅读者达到五十万
We reach half a million subscribers,
他们都想知道
and they’d all love to know
你在印尼的经历
what you got cooking over there in Indonesia.
如果你有空 我请你喝一杯
If you have a minute, I’ll buy you a drink.
把他让给你了 沃特
He’s all yours, Walt.
我也是《淘金者》杂♥志♥的读者
Hell, I read Gold Digger magazine.
到这里来吧
Come on over.
据说只要拿下这个金矿 你就能获得金镐奖
They say you bring this in, you’ll get the Golden Pickaxe.
得了吧 – 你怎么看
Aw, shut up. – What do you say about that?
我看你这话是败我的人品
I’d say you probably just jinxed it.
你估计有多少盎司金子 – 嗯…
How many ounces you guessing? – Hmm.
上百万 沃特 绝对有上百万
Millions, Walt. Absolutely millions.
淘金?
Placer mining?
不 是矿石 这是真家伙
No. Hard rock. This is varsity ball.
基础设施如何
How’s the infrastructure?
正从零开始建起
Building it from the ground up.
你想对
Any message you’d like to give
《淘金者》杂♥志♥的读者说些什么
to the readers of Gold Digger magazine?
你翻开的最后一张牌才是唯一重要的
The last card you turn over is the only one that matters.
肯尼 很高兴见到你 – 早上好 贝弗利
Kenny, it’s good to see you. – Good morning, Beverly.
克莱夫一向可好
Clive, how are you?
你来了 – 很高兴见到你先生
There he is. – Good to see you, sir.
很高兴见到你孩子 – 嗯
It’s good to see you, son. – Mm-hmm.
我和你父亲
You know, your father and I,
我们一起开始这一行
we started together in this business.
其实是他拉着我一起干的
Hell, I mean, he put me in the business.
这事你知道
I don’t have to tell you that.
他对你一直评价很高 克莱夫
He always spoke very highly of you, Clive.
他是我认识的最好的人之一
He’s one of the best men I ever knew.
是啊 – 现在
Yeah. – Now!
你们的第一批化验结果
You have gone from four to 23 cents
己经从百分之四提高到百分之二十三
on your first assay results.
然后又挖出两个样品来确认这一发现?
And you pulled in two more to confirm those findings?
是三个
Three more.
三个? – 嗯
Three more? – Mm-hmm.
这真是太好了
Well, that’s fantastic.
我想认♥购♥
Well, I would like to underwrite
瓦肖公♥司♥的股票
a private placement of Washoe stock.
我相信我们可以筹集
And I believe that we can raise
八百到一千万美元
anywhere between $8 million and $10 million.
资金的确是
Well, capital is definitely
目前很首要的问题
at the top of our agenda right now.
没错
Well, yes, it is.
很多人都想做这个交易
And a lot of people are going to want to make this deal,
但历史是在我们一边
but history is on our side.

Mm-hmm.
你如果早来找我谈就好了
But I just wish you’d brought this to me sooner.
我从一开始就可以资助你 – 嗯
I could have helped you from the get-go. – Hey.
我们现在见面了 – 是的
Well, here we are. – Here we are.
劳埃德
Lloyd…
去给我倒杯咖啡
top that off for me, will you?
黑咖啡 加点调味
Straight black with a spicer chaser.
威尔斯先生 咖啡
Mr. Wells, uh, coffee.
好的 劳埃德 谢谢
There we are, Lloyd. Thank you.
斯坦顿先生 威尔斯先生同意
Stanton, Mr. Wells has agreed

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!