You’re throwing away your passport to paradise!
你可以原谅我嘛 斯坦利
Can you forgive me, Stanley?
我已经原谅你了 霍华德
Oh, I have forgiven you, Howard,
正如我原谅了苏菲
as I’ve forgiven Sophie.
我承认 我是需要一点羞辱
I agree, I needed a pie in the face.
由此我见识到了你从未展现的一面
Well, I saw a side of you in this I’ve never seen before.
真是让人耳目一新
It was refreshing.
即便到现在
Even now,
苏菲的笑容仍能穿透我的灵魂
Sophie’s smile still penetrates my soul.
现在你相信我们有灵魂了
Now you believe we have souls?
不 我相信我们每个人
No, I believe each of us
都需要一个真正拥抱生活的原因
must find a reason to truly embrace life,
对我来说 苏菲就是那个原因
and for me, Sophie is that reason.
这么说来 你可以肯定的是
Well, if nothing else, it’s made you certain
娶奥利维亚是个错误
it would’ve been a mistake to marry Olivia.
我和奥利维亚通过电♥话♥了
I spoke to Olivia on the telephone.
她并没我预想的那么难过
She’s much less upset than I’d anticipated.
而是非常平静 非常理性
Very calm, very reasonable.
她在加拉帕戈斯群岛
She’s in the Galapagos.
她说她很失望
She said she was disappointed,
但她理解这一切
but she understood that these things happen,
如果我带着这些情感回去
and if I was still going to feel this way when I returned,
不如现在就说清
it’s much better we found out now.
真是个可爱又理性的人
What a lovely, rational human being.
我应该去拜访她
I should look her up.
她聪明漂亮 又喜欢魔术师
She’s bright, pretty, she likes magicians.
怎么样
Well, how did it go?
你能相信吗 她居然拒绝我
Can you believe she turned me down?
可怜的斯坦利
Poor Stanley.
那个骗子本可以拥有我的
That scamp could’ve had me,
但却选择了布莱斯·卡特莱奇
but instead, she chose Brice Catledge.
他有钱 而且很英俊
Well, he is very rich and good-looking.
她跟我在一起会更快乐
She’d have been happier with me.
最后 你还是失去了她
So in the end, you lost her.
真令人悲伤
It’s sad, because
因为我们之间确实有些什么
there really was something between us.
有火花 有魔力
Some chemistry. Some magic.
我说有火花和魔力 是因为
And I say chemistry or magic because…
我从第一眼见到她时
I believe I actually loved her from the first,
就爱上了她
first moment I laid eyes on her.
一见钟情就是一种魔力 不是吗
Well, love at first sight is a kind of magic, isn’t it?
喝点东西吧 要什么
You need a drink. What will you have?
威士忌
A scotch, please.
最后愚蠢的还是她
In the end, she proved to be a fool.
因为选择那个年轻帅气的富翁
You mean to choose that handsome young millionaire
而不选你吗
over you?
她会想明白的
Well, she may come to her senses.
这种事情上 女人就是善变
Women do change their mind about such things.
太晚了 我不会等她
Well, it’s too late… I’ve taken the offer off the table.
我才不会任由那双大眼睛
I’ll not let myself be pushed around by big eyes
和她的笑容摆布
and a smile.
尽管她有的远不止这些
Although she’s much more.
但是机会给她了 是她拒绝的
But she had her chance, and she said no.
你是说 如果她改变心意
You mean if she changed her mind,
你也不接受她了吗
you wouldn’t accept her?
太晚了
It’s too late.
你该不会那么顽固吧
Oh, you can’t be that stubborn.
如果她能清醒地意识到
Well, l suppose if she woke up and realized how happy
跟我在一起会多么幸福
she’d be with me,
她的生活会多么快乐
how much more fun she’d have in life,
我会多么的爱她
how much I’d come to love her.
她却没有任何回应
She gave nothing back.
她一点也没表示出在乎吗
She gave you no sign at all that she cared?
如果她能给我一点回应
If she’d given me a sign,
我会搂着她 抱起她
I’d have taken her in my arms, carried her off
娶她为妻
and married her.
我只求一点点回应
All I was looking for was one sign.
是苏菲吗
Sophie?
嫁给我好吗
Will you marry me?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!