I don’t know.
我想他也不清楚
I don’t think he knows.
他够老了 这我知道
He’s old, though. I know that.
我想该为你老头看起来体面点
You wanna look presentable for your old man.
你要叫他起来吗?
Aren’t you gonna wake him up?
我不知道 你觉得呢?
I don’t know. What do you think?
我不知道 兄弟 他是你♥爸♥
I don’t know, man. It’s your dad.
没错 我知道. 你了解的 他有时候疯疯的
Yeah, I know. It’s just, you know, he’s kinda crazy sometimes.
你的意思是?
What do you mean?
我是说 你妄想有CIA在监视他之类的
I mean, he thinks the CIA’s after him and stuff.
你在说啥鬼啊?
What the hell do you want?
你想要对我♥干♥嘛? – 老爸 是我
What do you want with me? – Dad, it’s me.
叭咘
It’s Bob.
你儿子
Your son.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
你怎么知道今天是我生日? 什么都给你们挖出来了
How do you know it’s my birthday? You people know everything.
你在说什么啊? 我啥都不知道
What the hell do you want? I don’t know anything.
你现在有麻烦了 这是我家 蠢货
Now you’re in trouble. This is my house, you dummies.
我在这里出生!我是美国人! 这是我的派!
I was born here! I’m an American! This is my piece of the pie!
我才不鸟谁派你来 我要轰爆你的脑袋
I don’t give a shit who sent ya. I’m gonna blow your goddamn heads off.
你下次最好记得找军队来
Next time you’d better bring back the army.
该死的CIA
Goddamn CIA.
我好多年没见过叭咘的老爸了…
In all those years I had never met Bob’s dad…
但我好像突然间更认识我的好朋友
but I suddenly felt I knew my friend a lot better.
我为他感到难过 我不尬意这种感觉
I felt bad for him. I didn’t like that feeling.
他有点疯掉了 你了解的
He’s kind of a lunatic, you know.
是啊 我了解
Yeah, I’ll say.
抱歉
Sorry.
别那么说
Don’t be.
这不是你的错
It’s not your fault.
你是我的朋友 就是这样
You’re my friend, that’s all.
我很抱歉
I’m sorry.
这是我青春时代最后一场趴 而我要去认识布兰蒂
It was the last party of my youth and I was to meet Brandy.
我要说的是 人… 布兰蒂是我打算跟他白头的女人
I’m gonna say it right here, people… Brandy was the woman I was gonna marry.
我不是很清楚 从不知道她是什么样子
I didn’t know it then. Didn’t even know what she was like.
我甚至确定如果我是GAY 无性生殖的 庞克仔 摩登族…
I wasn’t even sure if I was gay, asexual, a punk, a mod…
我老爸 叭咘 乞丐仔西恩
my dad, Bob, Sean the beggar.
我对这一晚一无所知
I didn’t know a goddamn thing that night.
我若是知道将发生什么事 我可能会躺在床上…
If I knew what was ahead of me, I may have stayed in bed…
或者会对这一晚感觉更好
or I may have felt better about that night.
生活就是如此 我们不断的改变
Life is like that. We change, that’s all.
你看 我已经不是以前那家伙了
You see, the guy I am now is not the guy I was then.
如果以前的我遇上现在的我…
If the guy I was then met the guy I am now…
他一定会痛扁我一顿
he’d beat the shit out of me.
这都是事实
Those are the facts.
但我仍然清醒的躺着
But still I lied awake.
我怕吗?
Was I afraid?
我生气吗?
Was I angry?
或者这就是结局?
Or was it just the end?
嗯?
Hmm?
这是我刚好知道的结局吗?
Was it just the end and I knew it?
不断的不断的
On and on and on
加拿大的俱乐部 爱
Canadian Club, love
这国家的一处
A place in the country
谁都有想法
Everyone’s ideal
但你是我的最爱
But you are my favorita
我心灵深处 亲爱的你让我感到满满的爱
And a place in your heart, dear makes me feel more
真的
Real
喔 珍珠之母
Oh, mother of pearl
就算拿全世界交换我也不离开你
I wouldn’t change you for the whole world
史弟 它是布兰蒂
Stevo, this is Brandy.
快进来吧 你们 饮料就在后头
Come on in, you guys. Drinks in the back.
这是我所承受过最重的一击 把我的魂都灌飞了
It was the hardest punch I ever took. Knocked the wind right out of me.
我是她的人了 就是这样 只是那么一个微笑
I was hers. That was it. One smile.
我们在一个热闹的趴上相识
We got acquainted as the party raged around us.
我必须问你一件事情
I have to ask you something.
是啊 问吧 尽管问
Yeah, go ahead. Ask me.
嗯 你为何表现的像个瞎晃的人?
Well, why do you go out of your way to look like a bum?
我看起来像个游手好闲的人?
I look like a bum?
不是坏的那种
Not in a bad way.
所以我像个好的那种晃荡家伙
I look like a bum in a good way.
你不是吗 像事反抗这个社会之类?
Aren’t you, like, rebelling against society?
若是这样 有点算是 没错
Put that simply, kinda, yeah.
嘿 布兰蒂! 近来可好?
Hey, Brandy! What’s going on?
你跟这逊咖在干嘛啊? – 就聊天啊
What are you doing with this fucker? – Just talking.
妈的!
Shit!
待会见
See you later.
你刚说什么?
You were saying?
那反♥动♥行为会更多吗…
Wouldn’t it be more of an act of rebellion…
不花那么多时间在买♥♥蓝色染发剂上…
if you didn’t spend so much time buying blue hair dye…
和庞克装扮的话?
and going out to get punky clothes?
似乎不那么重要了
It seems so petty.
如果我太过冒犯请阻止我
Stop me if I’m being offensive.
喔 不会 尽管来 这… 不 还满有趣的
Oh, no, go right ahead. It’s… No, it’s fine.
你想要变的独特对吧?
You wanna be an individual, right?
你就就像在穿制♥服♥一样 你看起来像个庞克仔
You look like you’re wearing a uniform. You look like a punk.
那不是反抗 那是流行
That’s not rebellion. That’s fashion.
那什么是反抗? – 反抗存在于你的意念
Then what’s rebellion? – Rebellion happens in the mind.
你无法制♥造♥ 你就是这样
You can’t create it. You just are that way.
没错
Right.
你多大了?
How old are you?
我19岁了 这有什么关联?
I’m 19. What does that have to do with anything?
没什么 我只是… 我只是在想
Nothing. I was just… I was just wondering.
基本上你所说的…
What you’re basically saying…
只是你不喜欢像我这样的家伙 只因为顶个很蠢的发型…
is that you wouldn’t like a guy like me because I have silly hair…
和穿的很怪异 对吧?
and I dress kinda funny, right?
不 不完全是
No, not at all.
我喜欢你 事实上
I like you, actually.
我的意思是 我们才刚认识
I mean, we just met.
这是我办的趴 而我整晚都跟你在一起
This is my party, and I’m hanging out with you all night.
穿你爱穿的就好 别在意那些小事情
Wear what you want. I don’t care about things like that.
我只是在阐述一种理论…
I was just posing a theory…
并试着想要理解
and trying to understand.
所以…
So…
你真的喜欢我
then you do like me.
大概是吧
Mildly.
我在干嘛? 我到底在… 像个混♥蛋♥?
What was I doing? What was I, an asshole?
我恋爱了 我才刚认识她
I was in love, and I just met this person.
我讨厌她的看法 因为那是对我的批评…
I hated her ideas because they were critical of me…
但我就是爱上她了
but I loved her anyway.
这是个诅咒 不 这是惩罚 我愿服从 我们聊了整晚
It was a curse. No, it was a punishment. I went with it. We talked all night.
你还好吧?
You okay?
有点头痛
I got a headache.
我得去一下洗手间
I gotta go to the bathroom.
叭咘!怎么了啊?
Bob! How goes it?
怎么了?
What’s going on?
我头真她妈的痛 – 我这有些头痛药
I got a fucking headache. – I have some pills for that.
这该死的音乐… 不 我才不吃药 老兄
This fucking music… No, I don’t take pills, dude.
这是糖果 – 只是些维他命
It’s candy. – They’re just vitamins.
你还要灌酒吗?
Headache in a bottle?
你要干嘛? – 我讨厌镜子
What’d you do? – I don’t like the mirror.
怎么了?
What happened?
我恨这该死的镜子! 好吗?
I don’t like fucking mirrors! All right?
你醉了 叭咘 – 我很抱歉
You’re drunk, Bob. – I’m sorry.
他做了什么事?
What did he do?
他喝醉就会发酒疯 没什么
He gets crazy when he’s drunk, that’s all.
大家都出去 – 就这样. 趴结束了
Everybody out. – That’s it. Party’s over.
出去 出去 出去
Out, out, out.
窗户的事我很抱歉 我不是有意要…
I’m sorry about that window. I didn’t mean to…
我会赔你一个新的
I’ll buy you a new one.
不用了 我会告诉我父母这是个意外 – 就像倒了八辈子霉

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!