Get your hands off me.
你没见过他们 他们没来过这里
You didn’t see them. They were never here.
鱼送你了
Fish you can have for nothing.
跟紧了
Stay close.
跟我来
Follow me.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
巴金斯先生 这就是人类的世界
This, Mr. Baggins, is the world of Men.
拿过来
Get it over here now.
抓住另一头 就这样
Grab the other end. That’s it.
别抬头 赶快走
Keep your head’s down, keep moving.
快点
Quickly, now.
老天 还有多少
God, how many more are there?

Halt.
快 走啊
Come on. Move.
以长湖镇镇长的名义
In the name…of the Master of Lake-town…
我说了站住
…I said halt.
站住
Halt!
拦住他们
Stop them!
-回来 -过来
– Get back. – Come here.
怎么回事
What’s going on here?
原地别动 都不许走
Stay where you are. Nobody leaves.
布拉格
Braga.
-怎么啦 -你
– Sorry? – You.
你在搞什么鬼 巴德
What are you up to, Bard?
我吗
Me?
没有
Nothing.
我什么都没做
I’m looking for nothing.
才怪
Yeah.
布拉格
Hey, Braga.
你妻子穿上会很漂亮的
Your wife would look lovely in this.
你怎么会了解我妻子
What do you know of my wife?
我跟镇上其他男人一样了解她呀
I know her as well as any man in this town.
爸 我们的房♥子被监视了
Da, our house, it’s being watched.
告诉镇长我今天收工了
You can tell the Master I’m done for the day.

Da.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
爸爸 你回来了 我好担心
Father, there you are! I was worried.
好 贝恩 叫他们出来
Yes. Bain, get them in.
要是你跟别人说 我就把你的胳膊拧下来
If you speak of this to anyone. I’ll rip your arms off.
让开
Off.
在那边
Out there.
爸 为什么有矮人从厕所里爬出来
Da, why are the Dwarves climbing out from our toilet?
他们会带来好运吗
Will they bring us luck?
或许不是很合身 但是能保暖
They may not be the best fit, but they’ll keep you warm.
多谢
Thank you.
矮人风弩
The Dwarvish Windlass.
你像是见了鬼魂一样
You look like you’ve seen a ghost.
没错 上次见到这武器
Yes. The last time we saw such a weapon,
河谷城一片火海
a city was on fire.
那天巨龙袭来
It was the day the dragon came.
斯矛革摧毁了河谷城
The day that Smaug destroyed Dale.
城主吉瑞安
Girion, the Lord of the city.
集结弓箭手射击巨龙
Rallied his bowman to fire upon the beast.
但龙皮无比坚硬 牢不可破
But a dragon’s hide is tough. Tougher than the strongest armor.
只有风弩射出的黑箭能够刺穿
Only a black arrow fired from a Windlass would pierce the dragon hide.
这种箭本就寥寥无几
And few of those arrows were ever made.
吉瑞安背水一战时 仅剩数支
The store was running low when Girion made his last stand.
倘若当日他射准一箭
Had the aim of men been true that day…
今日也不会是这般光景
much would’ve been different.
听口气像是你当时在场
You speak as if you were there?
所有矮人都知道这个故事
All Dwarves know the tale.
那你应该知道吉瑞安射中了恶龙
And you would know that Girion hit the dragon?
射落了左翼一块鳞片
It loosened the scale on the left wing
再补一箭就能杀死那凶兽
one more shot he would have killed the beast.
不过是童话而已 孩子 只是童话
That’s fairy story, lad. Nothing more.
你收了我们的钱
You took all our money.
武器在哪里
Where are the weapons?
等着
Wait here.
明天是最后一个秋日
Tomorrow begins our last day of autumn.
后天便是杜林之日
Durin’s day falls the morning after next.
必须在那之前赶到孤山
We must reach the mountain before then.
如果不能呢
And if we do not?
如果那之前找不到隐秘之门呢
If we fail to find the hidden door before that time?
那我们的远征就功亏一篑了
Then this quest has been for nothing.
这是什么
What is this?
钩矛
Pike hook.
旧鱼叉改的
Made from an old harpoon.
这个呢
And this?
我们叫它鹤嘴锄 由铁匠锤改进而成
A crowbill, we call it. Expansion from smittys hammer.
虽然上手很重
It’s heavy in hand, I grant.
但需要保命时 总比赤手空拳要好
But in defense of your life, these will serve you better than none.
我们买♥♥的是武器
We paid you for weapons.
精铁锻造黑鞘的宝剑
Iron forged, swords of dark sheath.
这是笑话
It’s a joke.
这是军械库外最好的武器了
You won’t find better outside the city armory.
锻铁的兵器都锁在军械库里
All iron-forged weapons are held there and locked in key.
索林
Thorin.
拿着这些走吧
Why not take his offer and go?
更差的我都用过 你不也是
I’ve made do with less. So have you.
我们现在就走
I say we leave now.
你们哪都不能去
You’re not going anywhere.
你看到什么了
What did you see?
全镇的眼线 乃至狼狗都盯着这里
There are spies watching this house and probably every wolf and dog in town.
必须等到傍晚
You must wait until nightfall.
索林
Thorin.

Da?
别让他们出门
Don’t let them leave.
你不能一个人追杀三十个半兽人
You can not hunt 30 orcs on your own.
可我不是一个人
But I’m not on my own.
你知道我会跟来
You knew I would come?
国王很愤怒 陶瑞尔
The king is angry, Tauriel.
六百年来 我父亲一直保护你 宠爱你
For 600 years, my father has protected you, favored you.
你却违抗了他的命令
You defied his orders.
辜负了他的信任
You betrayed his trust.
国王从不容忍♥半兽人入境
The king has never let Orcs fill from outlands.
这次却坐视他们穿过我们的领地
But he would let this Orc pack cross our borders
追杀我们的犯人
and kill our prisoners.
-这不是属于我们的斗争 -这就是
– It is not our fight. – It is our fight.
事情不会就此结束 不抗争便是助长邪恶
It will not end here. With every victory this evil will grow.
如果按你父亲的意思袖手旁观
If your father has his way, we would do nothing.
我们只能躲在墙内 不见天日
We will hide within our walls, live our lives away from light.
任由黑暗侵袭
And let the darkness descend.
我们不是中土世界的一员吗
Are we not a part of this world?
朋友怎能让邪恶力量比我们强大
Tell me mellon, when did we let evil become stronger than us?
你好 巴德 你在找什么
Hello, Bard. What you after?
有一条挂毯 很古老的 哪去了
There was a tapestry, an old one. Where has it gone?
什么挂毯啊
What tapestry are you talking about?
这条
This one.
告诉你 他们是矮人 突然出现的
They were Dwarves, I tell you. Appeared out of nowhere.
络腮胡须 眸中放光 从来没见过
Full-beards, pierced eyes. I’ve never seen the like.
矮人来这做什么
What are Dwarves doing in these parts?
是预言
It’s the prophecy.
-预言 -杜林后人的预言
– Prophecy? -Prophecy of Durin’s folk.
预言
Prophecy?
预言
Prophecy.
传说可能要成真了
The old tales may come true.
堆满厅堂的财宝
Vast halls of treasure?
数不清的金银珠宝
Silver and gold and jewels beyond measure.
你能想象吗
Can you imagine?
这是真的吗
Can it really be true?
银泉之主回归了吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!